Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (112316 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Reallv: 5:29am On Oct 01, 2018
The northerners either middle bet or core North are generally aggressive,reason there is peace in south west because the opposite is the case is not all about religion.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Hapigirl1(f): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Myhighdreams:
that's not why he lost his life. the armies were randomly shooting at student in the hostel. its not jus him we lost

Thank you. Don't mind some people that will just come here and say nonsense without getting their facts straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by DUNKA(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2018
*OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT*
*STUDENTS' UNION GOVERNMENT*
*UNIVERSITY OF JOS*

REF: UJ/SUG/PR/2018/001
DATE: 30/09/18
TIME: 9:30pm

*PRESS RELEASE*
I bring you solidarity greetings in the name of the struggle with hope of victory.

Sequel to the unfortunate unrest within the Jos metropolis, I wish to state with a heavy heart that to the best of my knowledge one Jossite has been confirmed dead and one injured. Two other unidentified persons were also injured and are receiving treatment.

I also want to use this medium to debunk the rumors making rounds that 7 students were lost in the incident.

All Jossites are hereby urged to stay calm and be vigilant as well.

We shall in due time make known to the public the full report of the situation.

Meaningful development can only take place in an atmosphere of peace, let's live in peace with one another.

Sign: *Damak Joseph*
Chief Of Staff to the SUG President

For
*Pantu Fwangshak*
SUG President University of Jos
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by citadels(f): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2018
fawaz22:
freedom after speech is not guaranted i n this country.....i just hope ou politician dont throw us into another civil war bcus of their desperate pursuit for power motivated by greed...see as the whole world is silently watching nigeria election...blood every where.smh
Bleep u, what will the world do for u. What do u want the world do for u. All those that killed the igbos will never go free. They are paying their dues

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2018
debosalau:

Mostly People who chose to die for undue cause
better to die a man than live like a coward

3 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2018
taretoofine:
happy independence day!
what an irony,are we free or subdued, are we Black and strong or weak and terrorised, its happy subjugated day

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by emperorblog(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2018
youngest85:
Go and continue your struggle in the beyond
We are also coming one day
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by ifeko1214(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2018
People should be wary of what they post on social media. It cannot mk u but may mar u.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Balogunofabuja(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2018
ifeko1214:
People should be wary of what they post on social media. It cannot mk u but may mar u.

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by ifeko1214(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by delivryboy: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2018
And the cultist was shot dead by a rival cult group.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by olugabbie(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2018
If you can accuse Buhari of killing this man. Then i can accuse your dad of killing my neighbour too.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Reference(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Myhighdreams:
Unijos bad days

So I closed from service, meet some few friends, Happy it was a great Sunday, Heading towards the village gate, then *BOOM* it all started.

This guys moving towards the gate, with all form of weapons, trying to get in to harm students, then *BOOM* there was an *ALUTA* call, students and residents of russau came out with weapons to protect themselves.

*MR* *VC*, FOR HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO PROTECT OURSELVES, ARE WE NOT STUDENTS, aren't WE ENTITLED TO SECURITY..

Here I was, with my small stick on my hand yearning, *GREAT* *JOSITE*, Since the school cannot protect us we have to do it ourselves, there at the other side of the road where also a group of boys, trying to attack us, we fought like soldiers in war, we defended our territory, within a twinkle of an eye, Gun shots all over the place, we were helpless, we were running, I took cover behind compound 14, we looked up, we saw kums lying helplessly on the floor, WAS HE SHORT? YES, we dragged him, he was bleeding helplessly on the head, TEARS ROLLED DOWN MY EYES, I SAW MY FELLOW *JOSITE* in pain, and couldn't do anything..

After your child, spent years writing jamb, spent years looking for admission, then imagine a call telling you HELLO YOUR SON IS DEAD, GOD FORBID.

For a moment, I couldn't feel my head, people injured, kums lying lifeless, it looks like the men on green joined forces with the other guys, bullets all over our territory, but none going to their territory, are this really soldiers, I don't think so, here I was with my small stick on my hands, don't know what will happened next, I went to a corner, sobbed like a kid, because I don't even know what will happen next.

FOR HOW LONG are #JOSITES going to die, the will tell us let peace reign, after we have allowed the peace to reign then the strike us again, and we get killed, I am tired of seeing my fellow josites die, that bullet could have hit anybody, what if it was me, because I was not far away from that dude.

I was without shoes, my shoes came out I didn't know where it was, I can't even remember were I kept my bible, then in the evening The soldiers came entered the hostel, begging us to drop our weapons and we dropped it, so that's how it ends, students died like that and all you can do is tell us drop our weapons like seriously.

Its high time josites gets the necessary security measures the are entitled..

#iAMaJOSITE
#SAYNOTOINSECURITY..

KENDOO�

that was him, how he lost his life. not just him but other people as well. and it wasn't done by gunmen, it was done by the Nigerian army. people we thought came to our rescue. I don't know why the media keep covering their evil deed.....I witness death today, the worst day of my life

Stop this long winding epistle and get to the point. Who is suspected to be responsible and why the carnage. Simple. Be cerebral about issues of you want a message passed across.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Opinionated: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Unfortunate.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by bitcoinvin(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
sail to vahala where there's no wahala. Gun shot for all rugged norsemen. The ship waits for no one. above all, may the gods not love us young.

rubbish mentality....?cult does not pay or abi u don get connection as were lied to?.....Keggite is better than Kuch
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by calaway: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Kums u dey form strong head, see ur life, u don go mess up now.. all d killers of Gen. Alkaliwwill die

U r talking as if you and your family members cannot be killed. You will die like a rat in gutter.... Evil people.
Kums was well aware of the possiblity of getting killd and was ready to die for freedom from your wickedness...its only in a short while you and yours will have no where to hold. WATCH.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
sail to vahala where there's no wahala. Gun shot for all rugged norsemen. The ship waits for no one. above all, may the gods not love us young.

Guy man wey rugged to the core, I hail thee aboby.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by calaway: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Reallv:
The northerners either middle bet or core North are generally aggressive,reason there is peace in south west because the opposite is the case is not all about religion.

Go and try to reclaim Ilorin and see if you will have peace in SW.

Don't mistake COWARDICE for sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2018
imran147:

Ur Fadaaaa
i wont curse u here because of ban, but as my heart rips in shred because of dis situation u supporters of buhari hearts wl rip hundred folds, u call us wailers ryt yes we ar wailing wt our forgived middlebelt christians but u shall wail forever !

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Azam101: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2018
There is freedom of speech but no freedom after speech. He died like a chicken!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

shut up dude! a grown up guy crying like a baby

we are talking about peoples life here and securities here and you're bringing division with unnecessary religion babysit talk

has any Christian religion leaders make a move against these killings? no! they were busy snapping, laughing & jollificating with buhari during the last meeting
You just showed you're gullible again. When someone says the truth accept it and change. Muslims are the easiest to deceive in the world, just hide under their religion, you will enslave them for life. Even if devil hide under Islam, he would easily manipulate a typical Muslim. Smart politicians have known that, reason why they encourage illiteracy in the north, overpopulation and coupled with religion again, the gullible almajiris are readily enslaved and manipulated. Same thing with Yoruba Muslims, they will always lick the ass of Buhari and Tinubu and co. Some and many of Christian leaders have voiced out but I agree they didn't, that is why many Christians masses are against them and would never support such but on the other hand the Muslim masses will always continue to asslick and support anything as long as it hides under the guise of their religion. Muslims are the reason why some people say that religion is a weapon of slavery.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by almakiyyun(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Minus one potential terrorist.
Nigeria will be a better place if terrorists start showcasing themselves on social media for easy identification and eradication.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Bigtotoboi:

Guy man wey rugged to the core, I hail thee aboby.
wida you
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by samsono30: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2018
sirabu:
His fellow cultists killed him in action and hypocrites Christians are transferring the blame on a country that was destroyed by the 5 majors. Who all happened to be Christians.

You are the biggest fool on planet earth. How i wish you were in Jos north ystrd, you would only be praying for your life. I was in uni jos p-site qtrs when the shooting was going on. If only u knw the tarren where the university and its campus is located you wont talk like a fool. University of jos and its campus is located in the center of the hausas in jos north and once there is crises in jos the hausa want to enter the campus to kill students, and before security will show up things go bad. If only you could see how soldiers and mobile police where shooting any how in the hostel even those living in the qtrs cld testify to this. But they cld not enter those muslems area to confront them and thats how it is alwys. We were on pegment with some other guys in qtrs seeing how student are runing around suddenly we had this rapid gun shot that we in qtrs had to lay down flat because of stray bullet coming from student village campus into trees in qtrs, so this has nothing to do with cultist rival. So some people shld shut their smelling mouth if u dnt knw wat is going on. In fact if you dont know, this boy was just holding a stick and they soldier shot him.Why should this hausa community always find a way to kill students, even the staff qtrs wld have been wiped off if not for students campus alwys protecting the staff qtrs. Once thr is small crises in jos this hausa community alwys want to enter both qtrs and campuses to kill and steal and you expect student to fold its hands not react? Anybody thinking that it is a cult war must be stupid.

4 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
May his soul rest in peace.
I wish well to his mother and family.
yorubas chai i just dnt lyk hw u pple do things! Imagine u cant even say d truth 4 once! So u dnt want ffk to caution buhari d jihadist of our time but let him preach wat nonsense! Mods here u av made us mute frm speaking hw we feel!

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
I love the message from this young man. Struggle like this is what FFK should devote his speech and support to, not attacking Buhari.

I hope this young man is honored in his state. Name something for him in the state as a honor to his message and life.
dis is d nonsense i suppose 2 quote ,cowardly nonsense

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Modarun(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2018
These people saying freedom of speech is garanteed but not freedom after speech, how many of you were killed for making such comments in 2014? Its a shame how ApC supporters think that their demigods would remain in power for long. not to worry soon this spoon you people are using to feed others would be used to feed you too.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2018
bitcoinvin:

rubbish mentality....?cult does not pay or abi u don get connection as were lied to?.....Keggite is better than Kuch
the sweetness
of madness is
best known by
the mad man. 9/10 keggite belongs to one cult or the other
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2018
citadels:
Bleep u, what will the world do for u. What do u want the world do for u. All those that killed the igbos will never go free. They are paying their dues
thanks 2 u biafran beauty clique member, let we igbo ladies combine here to sensitize our pple...i as an ipob goddess has almost 7 daughters here ,bianca is aware of dis mission!

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by hamer: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Any Christian DAT vote for buhari 2019 deserve untimely death. All d northern Muslims are jihadists campus boko haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.