Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (112336 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by calaway: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

You are a breed alright.

The kind that can't develop his own home but thinks he is indispensable in other people's homes.

A breed that when push comes to shove they start crying victimization, shouting UN up and down.

Your likes just open the yansh of your people here online.

Your folks lied to you. You aren't a freeborn, you are OSU. Go and ask properly.

You are the only one shouting slave, slave upandan.

A freeborn doesn't need to go around proclaiming himself one because people can see from his carriage that he is one.

Only your breed with a complex issue will run around shouting "we are freeborn".

You fought for freedom in 1966 and the northerners decimated your numbers by 3 million.

Over 40 years later, longer than even your own folks have drawn breath and you are still crying for freedom. Who's the slave again?

I'd advise you to always be in the company of people so that your frustrations won't make you find solace in rat poison.

Go and do something about Ilorin SLAVE COWARD
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
biko gbafuo anumanu ndi Yoruba!

Eranko, o ro wipe iwo nikan lo gbo ede, ajokuta ma momi.

Oh by the way, have you snatched anybody's husband today? You better get on with your job of husband snatching dear.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2018
calaway:

Go and do something about Ilorin SLAVE COWARD

When you discover your Osu roots, then truth will exalt you bro.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by calaway: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

When you discover your Osu roots, then truth will exalt you bro.

ILORIN!!!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by fk001(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
kneel down n beg me 4 ur insults nw

Fvck you.

cheesy
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

And a frustrated OSU ABA-JEW IPOG PIG thinks pdp is the better ALTERNATIVE.

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL THIS IPOB PIGS.
NA FRUSTRATION GO KILL ALL OSU PEOPLE.
Relax boy, i'm not ipob. although yoruba tribe is gradually turning into an almajiri and slave asslicking tribe but some of us are still freedom right thinking ones. No one is saying PDP is better, but that doesn't mean you should continue to asslick the present oppressor government. When we all join hands to oppose the oppressors, they will try and change but if you continue to asslick them, they continue to oppress and dominate you. Turn on your common sense boy.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
because i do pleasures ,so i shud nt talk politics ...dnt talk lyk a girl loannes pls ,

Lol. You are right. What you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business only.

But that doesn't mean you should do hateful politics.

The Yorubas are not your problem in the east. I'm sure you know that. Stop dragging Yoruba into every post on Nairaland.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. You are right. What you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business only.

The Yorubas are not your problem in the east. I'm sure you know that. Stop dragging Yoruba into every post on Nairaland.
Are you Yoruba?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by frankfrancis871: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2018
There is nothing good about this part of Africa.
"we all have one thing in common a pathological hatred for Nigeria I can not begin to put into words how much I hate Nigeria, I hate it with every drop of blood in me and will work towards the total dismemberment of that zoo"- Mr Nnamdi Kanu
"Nigeria is a zoo"- Mr Nnamdi Kanu
"Nigeria is a reminder that black man is stupid..,"- Mr Nnamdi Kanu

Every second I discover how right Nnamdi Kanu was, I weep for Africa!

In Africa freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech is what I can't assure you.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by OsuMustGo: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Relax boy, i'm not ipob. although yoruba tribe is gradually turning into an almajiri and slave asslicking tribe but some of us are still freedom right thinking ones. No one is saying PDP is better, but that doesn't mean you should continue to asslick the present oppressor government. When we all join hands to oppose the oppressors, they will try and change but if you continue to asslick them, they continue to oppress and dominate you. Turn on your common sense boy.
Shut up
You can't be Yoruba
You're either an afonja or osu
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Kums u dey form strong head, see ur life, u don go mess up now.. all d killers of Gen. Alkaliwwill die

You terrorists kill others but you are pained when one of you are killed.

How many children have you turned orphans across the world? Too many to number.

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Chidonc(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2018
Auxtin85:

Soldiers are aiding these killers, one idiot will come and say we are better united. Every other tribes have been made a 3rd class citizen in their own land. I know for sure God is still alive, he will wipe these evil men out soon
pray for me. am trapped
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Shut up
You can't be Yoruba
You're either an afonja or osu
m
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ladman406(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2018
maasoap:

How many times do we need to tell you this: you can't use religion crap to divide Yorubas because there is no Yoruba Muslims or Christians in Yoruba land. It only exists in your mind and that of your wailing brothers.
Just take a study of a single Yoruba extended family, you will understand better.
When a husband is a Muslim, the wife is a Christian and their children just pick up the religion they like or prefer. How do you now use religion shiit to divide them?
Honestly I just wonder how some set of people do claim that they know you better than yourself. I don't even know when these people created the Yoruba Christian and Muslim stuff, we the Yorubas live together in peace and harmony because we do not divide ourselves along religious lines. Truth be told we may have other conflicting issues but religion is not an option at all, for u to understand this u must study the Yoruba extended family. I also noticed they were talking about Ilorin caliphate and these makes all Yorubas slaves, wow!!! I marvel at ur ignorance, do u even know how multicultural Kwara state is? I am from kwara state and I belong to the pure Yoruba part, kwara state has Yoruba, Nupe, Fulani, Baruba and Barutien so it pains me as they don't know about our history and still try to teach it to us. The most painful thing is that this post was even about something very very different but hatered will not even let some people reason clearly. Kudos to u bro for defending us... A koni fi owo osi juwe ile baba wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Myhighdreams(f): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Massdamm(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
diebuhari1:
And Yoruba Muslims still support this wicked Fulani government.

SMH

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by OsuMustGo: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Òpònú àti Òbo lángídò lásán làsàn ni ó. So you think all yorubas have become asslickers like you? God forbid! Some of you can choose to be abõki slaves and asslicking fools but there are still right thinking few of us. If you want your generation to be abõki asslicker, that's your choice and destiny.
Ọ́dẹ́
Obo langido kọ, oko langbagba ni
Oponu jatijati
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Are you Yoruba?

Yes I am.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Auxtin85(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chidonc:

pray for me. am trapped

God is with you bro, may God visit Plateau State
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by imran147(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
i wont curse u here because of ban, but as my heart rips in shred because of dis situation u supporters of buhari hearts wl rip hundred folds, u call us wailers ryt yes we ar wailing wt our forgived middlebelt christians but u shall wail forever !

I’m not a politician neither I work for PDP or apc
But for you to mock we Yoruba and the Muslim I won’t take that been fanatic that’s why I parra for you ....My visa is my pvc
Nigeria Democracy is demokirazyy
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Am nt frm east, am frm cross river pls! but u yorubas ar somtin else ss ,middle belt n igbos wl be planning A u n fulani pple wl be planning b...check it nw,isnt gud 4 d growth of dis country.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Am nt frm east, am frm cross river pls! but u yorubas ar somtin else ss ,middle belt n igbos wl be planning A u n fulani pple wl be planning b...check it nw,isnt gud 4 d growth of dis country.

Lol. Oya tell me, what are you and the middle belt planning o?

Please educate me. I'd like to know.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Ask d coalition which i heard sw isnt among!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

So, you mean you don't want an incumbent leader to have any vote at all in a country with over 140m population where around roughly over 30% are old enough to vote and also willing to vote?

You are wrong. 140 million population didn't vote, only 22 million voted. And he got 10 out of that 22. So, where is the massive Christians that stood against him coming from?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Yes I am.
Always thought you're Igbo
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:

I didn't even know there was a coalition.

Coalition of who and who? Can you get me a link or point me in the right direction so I can educate myself?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Make she try am
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Always thought you're Igbo

Really? Well I try not to dwell too much on that distinction here and in real life.

Nobody chose the tribe they were born in anyway. Right?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
Make she try am

Maybe you would like to educate me on this coalition I'm just hearing about. Are you the leader of the coalition?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
say it n die miss anal, i knw he is ur boyfriend..he wl sabotage n expose it 2 miyetti!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.