Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (32769 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by higgs: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Intelligent response.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Any thing that will scatter APC is a welcome development. The stage is set for both of you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Boss13: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is not a good time for Lagosians. It’s quite unimaginable that a sitting governor does not have full control and support of his party. Many has said that Ambode has stooped so low with the public statement, I agree. On the other hand, we may not be privileged to the internal struggles currently affecting the governor.

I remember watching a YouTube clip of Ambode struggling to get Tinubu to come around for a photograph. This was when I confirmed all was not well with the Governor.

Regardless of whoever that wins the primaries, Lagosians must begin to ask some serious questions. Who’s interest does APC Gubernatorial candidate represent - the People or GAC?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Hotfreeze: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Those who advised Ambode to come and hold that press statement are his enemies.

Unfortunately for him, no one would shed a tear for him except his Jezebel of a wife whose occupation is punishing men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Hotfreeze: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Boss13:
This is not a good time for Lagosians. It’s quite unimaginable that a sitting governor does not have full control and support of his party. Many has said that Ambode has stooped so low with the public statement, I agree. On the other hand, we may not be privileged to the internal struggles currently affecting the governor.

I remember watching a YouTube clip of Ambode struggling to get Tinubu to come around for a photograph. This was when I confirmed all was not well with the Governor.

Regardless of whoever that wins the primaries, Lagosians must begin to ask some serious questions. Who’s interest does APC Gubernatorial candidate represent - the People or GAC?

When Fashola wanted to go for second term, Tinubu said no but Lagosians said yes. Fashola went.

Ambode wants to go for second term but for the first time, Tinubu, Fashola, Banire and all others agree on the fact that Ambode is a disaster not worthy of another term.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by chosenwan1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Never act while still in your feelings, it always ends in a disaster
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by fasho01(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode has been a public figure since 2015 and Sanwo Olu, I don't know. However, based on the display of the former, and the response of the latter, I'd go with the latter anytime, anyday..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
dis is the game of football,once u launch an attack never forget a counter-attack,it depends sha
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ssalk: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
El classico 2.0
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by saasala(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Osinamoney:
the battle line is drawn...
i think its over 4 ambode

If its over for Ambode then it is over for APC in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
ekestic1976:

You are the greater thief.

Why are you defending them.
Who has a clean record among them.
Or you are part of the.. .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Emmycute30(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Matured response. Ambode messed up with such a childish attack. Let the contest begin jare

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nestorvoice: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
They are all thieves
I hope Lagosians will not elect somebody who is a mental suspect. LagosIans look before you leap.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:

When Fashola wanted to go for second term, Tinubu said no but Lagosians said yes. Fashola went.

Ambode wants to go for second term but for the first time, Tinubu, Fashola, Banire and all others agree on the fact that Ambode is a disaster not worthy of another term.

Why would tinubu always be the determinant factor.
This is corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
higgs:
Intelligent response.

For your mind...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by odimbannamdi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode shouldnt have directly made such remarks. They portrayed him as being insecure and emotional. He should have sent his goons to say them on social media instead.

Whether Ambode wins or loses, it wont augur well for Tunubu and APC in general.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Hotfreeze: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Glink2018:

Why would tinubu always be the determinant factor.
This is corruption

Even in Heaven, there are Angels and there are Archangels.

It's all a matter of influence.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by KingKingKing: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bantino:
Ok noted

Prior to the purchase of governorship form, Ambode was celebrated as the best governor, aside from the PSP saga, He is one of those who paid salaries promptly and never owed workers, built roads and bridges, security of lives and property is well above 80%, I just wonder what went wrong.

I pity him though

u don't live in Lagos.. Roads are bad in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Reelmii: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
was ambode not a criminal before he took over from fashola? so why is he painting another criminal black..

can any clean person come from tinubu.... fashola remains the best governor so far
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Reelmii: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
handsomeyinka:

They are not thieves...THEY ARE UNARMED ROBBERS.
who told u they are unarmed. . they are the most armed

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ovie56(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Having read the press statement by Ambode where he said Sanwo-olu has mental health issues and I having read the press statement by Sanwo-olu.

I would be very impartial here:

Ambode is the one displaying signs of mental problem.

He is exhibiting symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD). Please, google that mental disorder and compare the symptoms with Ambode's behaviour.
I thought i was the only one thinking the same
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by JacksonOyibo: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by lloyds(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode is overrated. So dirty Lagos. Very deep pot holes all over. .
Pedestrian bridges, . . Bus stops . . Are those the priorities.

Moat of his projects are not high grade standards. . As compared to what Fashola did.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by agabusta: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Boyooosa:
11 general hospitals already built by fashola and you still want to build more...why not upgrade the existing ones to sophistication and make them available / reachable while u focus on other sectors Mr Governor to be?

Bros we need more and Lagos has the capacity. The existing should also be properly maintained and upgraded as you said, but that is no reason not to build more hospitals. Each LCDA should have a big General hospital that can cater for thousands.

If you visit any of the existing hospitals, you will have pity for both the patients that are on queue for hours and for the overworked medical team.

Our Docs should not be running out when we have serious need of them here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by kmaster007: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
gambit10:

Lawma and PSP are coming back if sanwo-olu is elected the governor... he's going back to the Lagos state development blueprint Fashola's was using.... some fat frog already derailed from it and start constructing 3 meter roads and bus-stop all over. Not a single hospital was built in in 3years... ambode is a big step down on fashola, we need a change of governor
Tell does Biafra the truth... let dem no.... ambode the governor of Epe state....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by bizhop01: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Harmattan is coming
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Basher8583: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Number999:

You know nothing about Lagos politics...
So for your mind nah you know abi
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Basher8583: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2018
saasala:

If its over for Ambode then it is over for APC in Lagos.
Oya nah. Come and try your luck
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by KanwuliaExtra: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Over to you Ambo! kiss
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2018
ekestic1976:

You are the greater thief.
Yes, and that's why I'm not contesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting / Hyacinth Kwegi And His Family Go To Farm In Benue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.