Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (32778 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by otipoju(m): 2:30am On Oct 01, 2018
poseidon12:

And you can get enough medical personnel to run these hospitals, right? And equip them adequately?

Yes Yes and Yes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by linearity: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2018
adisabarber:
Once you serve you jail term and the ban time elapses you can be granted US visa

Not true though.

If you have a felony record in the US, you will not be given a visa.

The US immigration law clearly states that, foreign nationals with criminal convictions are inadmissible to the US, absent a waiver which must be forwarded to Washington DC, USA and approved there.

If he had gone through these, his criminal records and mug shot would have been a click away on the internet.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Addy003(m): 3:02am On Oct 01, 2018
But I thought it was supposed to be 'direct primaries' why is the party supporting a particular candidate now?? It's still the same old shii... APC downfall coming soon!! Ambode's political career is gone if he looses this election today.. Why won't trump call the country a shit hole
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Lionofdjungle: 3:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Alright, but have you ever been a patient at a psychiatrist hospital before as claimed by Ambode?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Sleekfingers: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Those who advised Ambode to come and hold that press statement are his enemies.

Unfortunately for him, no one would shed a tear for him except his Jezebel of a wife whose occupation is punishing men of God.

Small small na....remember o.. Thou shall not judge...fill in the rest
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Sleekfingers: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Ambode Held A Presser To Make A Case For His Re Election..How Does That Make Him Unhinged?? All He Wants To Do Is Let Lagosians Know That A Crack Head Junkie Is Being Primed To Become D Next C E O Of Lagos..And Sadly, Lagosians Might Just Pick Him Since Most A P Cers are under mind control..I Use To Think That The Yoruba Race Is Way Intelligent.But Recent Happenings Have Proven That The Abokis Up North Are Way Smarter.

Another mofo generalizing...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Sleekfingers: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2018
rapsodeep:
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroon - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.

Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world.

In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, lawmakers earn $3000.

In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), lawmakers earn $65,000 (N29m).

The Geo-political structure and the constitution of the country is skewed in favour of the political elites.

Pension of ex-governors and their deputies cost Nigeria N46 Billion per annum. Some even earn this humongous amount while occupying other political seats.

How long will this continue

Ha! Some people can lie...na WA o
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Kdon2: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=17Ebiscoo po/quote]

This is no doubt a measured response. Ambode is getting to over emotional and stooping too low to undignifying tactics. na by force to serve lagosians?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by jumpandpas(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Having read the press statement by Ambode where he said Sanwo-olu has mental health issues and I having read the press statement by Sanwo-olu.

I would be very impartial here:

Ambode is the one displaying signs of mental problem.

He is exhibiting symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD). Please, google that mental disorder and compare the symptoms with Ambode's behaviour.

You don't really know Naija politicians. Sanwo Olu is only playing a gentle man to deceive the gullibles.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Sleekfingers: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=poseidon12 post=71675722]

Lagos is the true definition of shit hole, not fit for human habitation.[/

How about potopoto land? Yeye
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:55am On Oct 01, 2018
WHY THEY MAY IMPEACH AMBODE

If Ambode doesn't pledge his support for whoever Jagaban anoints, they will impeach him.
Why would they be in a hurry to impeach him, you will ask?
Lagos money is required for the prosecution of the elections. Without Lagos money, River State's money will edge out APC candidate in Lagos.

The Governor of Lagos State is the custodian of the much needed Lagos money.
A wounded Ambode will not allow them a Kilometre near Lagos Treasury, so they will need someone else with the vault combinations to prosecute the elections.

That responsibility may fall on the current Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly because the Deputy Governor, a woman, may not have the liver to grant them unfettered access to the Treasury.

They will impeach Ambode, get the Deputy Governor to resign with a promise of Federal appointment and pave the way for the Speaker to run the show.

To prevent Ambode from using another platform to contest against APC, they will release allegations of financial impropriety against him and leave him to clear his name with the EFCC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by tomdon(m): 4:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Bantino:
Ok noted

Prior to the purchase of governorship form, Ambode was celebrated as the best governor, aside from the PSP saga, He is one of those who paid salaries promptly and never owed workers, built roads and bridges, security of lives and property is well above 80%, I just wonder what went wrong.

I pity him though

Exactly
Double standards it is
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ishilove: 5:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Bantino:
Ok noted

Prior to the purchase of governorship form, Ambode was celebrated as the best governor, aside from the PSP saga, He is one of those who paid salaries promptly and never owed workers, built roads and bridges, security of lives and property is well above 80%, I just wonder what went wrong.

I pity him though
Which roads and bridges did he build? Who celebrated him as the best governor?

Do you live in Lagos? If yes, do you live on the Island, Mainland or In-between?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Logical and mature response from Sanwo Olu.

The rift in Lagos APC is healthy for good governance.

Performance is the basis for CONTINUITY in Lagos.

Head or Tail Lagos residents will benefit more.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ishilove: 5:15am On Oct 01, 2018
As someone commented on the front page, they are all unarmed robbers. All of them!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by dodoniyi: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Would you have said it is true?
Politicians still think everybody is a dumb
Let another party win this Lagos state. That is my prayer
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ategberoson(m): 5:19am On Oct 01, 2018
my incoming Governor

that tyrant fat Albert can goto hell for all I care. Lagos a center of entertainment turned military camp under his ineffective govt

.that chaplain is truly serving a living God. this is not about sanwaolu, this is about the pastor he wrongly humiliated then
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by hazvat(f): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Boyooosa:
11 general hospitals already built by fashola and you still want to build more...why not upgrade the existing ones to sophistication and make them available / reachable while u focus on other sectors Mr Governor to be?
the population of Lagos needs more than 40 well equipped to international standard General hospitals and numerous health centres. If he had embraced continuity, he would have built more instead of bus stops here and there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ategberoson(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

If Ambode doesn't pledge his support for whoever Jagaban anoints, they will impeach him.
Lagos money is required for the prosecution of the elections. Without Lagos money, River State's money will edge out APC candidate in Lagos.

A wounded Ambode will not allow them a Kilometre near Lagos Treasury, so they will need someone else with the vault combinations to prosecute the elections.

That responsibility may fall on the current Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly because the Deputy Governor, a woman, may not have the liver to grant them unfettered access to the Treasury.

They will impeach Ambode, get the Deputy Governor to resign with a promise of Federal appointment and pave the way for the Speaker to run the show.

To prevent Ambode from using another platform to contest against APC, they will release allegations of financial impropriety against him and leave him to clear his name with the EFCC.

go and find out why fashola sacked ambode in his regime before continuing with this your copy&paste

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Aquariann: 5:21am On Oct 01, 2018
safarigirl:
where were these real Lagosians six months ago?

You people on social media can be funny. Six months back, Ambode was the best governor in Nigeria, Ambode commissioned world class bus stops in all parts of Lagos and Easterners were 'jealous' of the beauty of Lagos. Six months back, Lagos was El Dorado, thanks to Ambode.

What happened to those giant strides? Where were the real Lagosians to spread this new truth back then? It's like Lagos is filled with delusional people, who think themselves greater than what they are. You people have been deceiving the rest of this country all this time.

This was my post sometime in July, long before Ambode's issue with APC became public knowledge. I'm not just a Lagos resident but I'm also from Lagos Island LGA of the state.

I made this post when someone posted about another pedestrian bridge amd I was called Ipob amd a hater, but real Lagos resident agreed with me. And just like me, so many people have been critical of Ambode's performance So far, but I understand your bias against APC is having a better of you even though you can compare and contrast both Fashola and Ambode's tenure having schooled/loved in Lagos yourself.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by tbadru80: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode, only disappointed me with such press conference.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ishilove: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2018
safarigirl:
where were these real Lagosians six months ago?

You people on social media can be funny. Six months back, Ambode was the best governor in Nigeria, Ambode commissioned world class bus stops in all parts of Lagos and Easterners were 'jealous' of the beauty of Lagos. Six months back, Lagos was El Dorado, thanks to Ambode.

What happened to those giant strides? Where were the real Lagosians to spread this new truth back then? It's like Lagos is filled with delusional people, who think themselves greater than what they are. You people have been deceiving the rest of this country all this time.
Don't be fooled by social media. Majority of the 'real Lagosians' are not online commentators and never joined in the internet praise singing. We have known Ambode was an unmitigated disaster as far back as 2015
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Aquariann: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Which roads and bridges did he build? Who celebrated him as the best governor?

Do you live in Lagos? If yes, do you live on the Island, Mainland or In-between?

Help me ask am o. Lagosians have been shouting since that things are not moving well, but like a normal politician who shut out access from the public, he only listened to his praise singers.

I watched the press conference from beginning to end, and at no point did he seize the golden opportunity to tell Lagosians what he has achieved in the last three years plus, and make a case for his reelection.

Rather, he went on trying to bully and intimidate party members with threats of police arrests and descended into gutter level with the medical records and personality of his opponent.

Answered two pre-planned questions and when Dele Momodu asked him real questions about what has been happening, he ended the press conference.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Aquariann: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2018
hazvat:
the population of Lagos needs more than 40 well equipped to international standard General hospitals and numerous health centres. If he had embraced continuity, he would have built more instead of bus stops here and there.

If I were you, I wouldn't dignify someone who thinks/believes 11 general hospitals are enough for a cramped city of more than 20 million residents with a response.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Burgerlomo: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Emmycute30:
Matured response. Ambode messed up with such a childish attack. Let the contest begin jare

The dude can sue his ass if all the allegations are false cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ahmeduana(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2018
BUT YOU ARE TREATED FOR MENTAL DISORDER DUE TO OVERDOSE OF COKE OR OPIUM?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by able20(m): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

I agree with you. From your analysis, it means the Cabals running the APC at state and federal levels are all Gangs of Criminals.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by rolams(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Have you forgotten when you said Ambode lack this Ambode lack that? Is that not an attack? He gave you TKO now you are complaining. You are a big fx....l! We know you are sick.

I dont know why some Idi...o...ts will always attack Ambode with that their dirty blocked malfunctioning bias mind on this issue. He kept quiet all this while as if he was dumb, nobody complained about his silence. The guy wake up now, you fx....ls are complaining. Put yourselves in his condition can accept that?

What I observed now is ALL POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES. Both Ambode o, Sanwo-olu o, and the so called stupid leaders.

Tinubu spent 8 years, Fashola spent 8 years also, why not allow him complete his 8 years before bringing the mentally unstable man?

I know, some Id.....ts will come here and complain about my ENGLISH now. If you are good at english language, why can't you seek for an appointment at the embassy? Stay here dey find those who speak correct grammar when your mates are making millions.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Another mofo generalizing...
Go Fvck Ya Momma U Bozo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by marktrue: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2018
fake dollar oga o
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

That is not your business. When tinubu chose ambode in 2015 you funny ipods didn't have a problem with it. Ambode has failed to perform and both his party members and the genuine lagosians who have eyes and common sense to see what failure is have rejected ambode. But as usual the biafrua.d pigs who choose emotional sentiments and bitterness over common sense will always support failure. Go and call your brothers to come and vote for ambode in the primary election. You can also mobilise for online votes on NL. It will be counted.

Tinubu ass-licker. Kontinue...
You said it is not my business to comment on the issue of the state where I live, have my investments , pay my taxes...etc. may the Lord deliver you from disease called brain-melt-tosiosis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Payment Of New Deposit/Withdrawal Charges Optional - CBN / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting / Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.