Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (32781 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

That is not your business. When tinubu chose ambode in 2015 you funny ipods didn't have a problem with it. Ambode has failed to perform and both his party members and the genuine lagosians who have eyes and common sense to see what failure is have rejected ambode. But as usual the biafrua.d pigs who choose emotional sentiments and bitterness over common sense will always support failure. Go and call your brothers to come and vote for ambode in the primary election. You can also mobilise for online votes on NL. It will be counted.

Tinubu ass-licker. Kontinue...
You said it is not my business to comment on the issue of the state where I live, have my investments , pay my taxes...etc. may the Lord deliver you from disease called brain-melt-tosiosis.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Flintstone06(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Bantino:
Ok noted

Prior to the purchase of governorship form, Ambode was celebrated as the best governor, aside from the PSP saga, He is one of those who paid salaries promptly and never owed workers, built roads and bridges, security of lives and property is well above 80%, I just wonder what went wrong.

I pity him though

Oga which road and bridges?
I hope you stay in Lagos before saying this. He built only busstops. That guy should be impeached and imprisoned for dragging Lagos backwards. If you ply BADAGRY road that used to be swept under fashola, you will understand. Lagos is extremely dirty now, bad roads.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Emmycute30(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Burgerlomo:

The dude can sue his ass if all the allegations are false cool
I tell you bro
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by temi4fash(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't be fooled by social media. Majority of the 'real Lagosians' are not online commentators and never joined in the internet praise singing. We have known Ambode was an unmitigated disaster as far back as 2015

I like the way you write.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Osinamoney: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Number999:

You know nothing about Lagos politics...

i don't need to know "everything" about lagos politics for me to know that tinubu wants to dump ambode
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Butoneday2(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2018
You are not spending fake dollars, i hear u . So what about your mental disorder do u have anything to say about it Sir. Pls Respond A.S.A.P.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by ihedioramma: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
yesloaded:
To make it simple, Lagosians should forget about Ambode & Sanwo Olu but vote for me as the next executive governor of Lagos state. I will do better than both of them
What's your own name ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by bigtt76(f): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
We know ....all politicians lie grin

17Ebiscoo:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, a Lagos governorship aspirant in the All Progressives Congress (APC), has responded to claims made by the state Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, during his world press conference on Sunday.

Sanwo-Olu, in a statement sent to DAILY POST, called for respect and insisted that “my pursuit of office will continue to be based upon issues that matter to Lagosians and not on attacks against someone’s character, even when he attack mine”.

He also stated that he has forgiven Ambode ahead of Monday’s primary and “hopes he regains his balance and proper comportment no matter the outcome of tomorrow’s contest”.

The full statement read: “Let it be heard by all that I hold the people of Lagos state with great respect and affection. Their welfare is my utmost concern and it is what drives my pursuit for the governorship nomination of the APC. As such, I also hold the office of governor of our state in high esteem. I shall never consciously do anything that will undermine the dignity of the office nor will I engage in personal attacks against the holder of that officer. My pursuit of office will continue to be based upon issues that matter to Lagosians and not on attacks against someone’s character, even when he attack mine. For anyone to engage in unwarranted character attacks against me, reveals more about that person’s character than it says about mine.

“Thus, I felt sad for Lagos as I watched Press Conference by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode. Many things he said was beneath the dignity of our people and the exalted office he now holds. Perhaps the tension and anxiety of the moment got the better of him. If given a chance at cooler reflection of what he said, I am sure he would regret his descent into such low conduct. In this vein, I forgive him and hope he regains his balance and proper comportment no matter the outcome of tomorrow’s contest. After all, we are both here to improve Lagos not to wrestle in its streets.

“However, I must clear up some inaccuracies in the Governor’s statement. His allegation of that I was arrested for spending fake dollars at a night club in the United States was untrue. In fact, the governor knows I travelled to the United States just last month. I would not have been allowed to travel or even get a visa if I had been involved in what the Governor falsely alleged.

“That the Governor claimed I underwent some unidentified type of “rehabilitation” at the Gbagada General Hospital was also shameless and untrue. Promulgation of salacious rumor should not be part of the job description of a governor. This is not the stuff of high office. People should question whether itis ethically right for the Governor to turn what should beconfidential medical information about a citizen into a weapon of political warfare? But for avoidance of doubt, let it be stated that I never received any treatment whatsoever at the Gbagada General Hospital.

“Today, instead of making a convincing defense of his performance, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode sought to sow fear into the hearts of Lagosians.

“But Lagosians are an intelligent and brave people. They can see through the smoke and the fog. I am here not to tear my opponent down but to help build Lagos up. With me, you will hear about progress on education, health, sanitation, proper tax levels, economic development, infrastructure, jobs, public services and other things that enhance the lives of people. I am a serious person and this primary is a serious matter. I have not the time or inclination to attack character when there are so many real issues to address.

“We will continue to focus on the issues that matter in the lives of the people of Lagos. Lagosians want an answer to the sanitation crisis cast loss of jobs caused by Mr. Ambode’s Visionscape misadventure. Our people will want to know why Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode has not been able to build a single General Hospital in the State when his immediate predecessor Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) built 11 General Hospitals. Lagosians are waiting to hear what our solutions are. They want to know why hundreds of competent civil servants got summarily dismissed and how this has undermined public services.

“As a candidate for the party’s nomination and hopefully as your next governor, my approach will not be to sling insults but to propose solutions to the problems of the day.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/lagos-apc-primary-sanwo-olu-fires-back.html
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by carbon1224(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2018
gambit10:

Lawma and PSP are coming back if sanwo-olu is elected the governor... he's going back to the Lagos state development blueprint Fashola's was using.... some fat frog already derailed from it and start constructing 3 meter roads and bus-stop all over. Not a single hospital was built in in 3years... ambode is a big step down on fashola, we need a change of governor

Lawma is still intact but the problem is Ambode stopped them from generating more money in which they have been doing for a long time.the make money from the waste they extract and Lagos State still pay them from the land use charge.what else do they want. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by ofwest47(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
I am sorry for Ambode for these type of fake and hate speeches because of politics.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by statusquoante: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Having read the press statement by Ambode where he said Sanwo-olu has mental health issues and I having read the press statement by Sanwo-olu.

I would be very impartial here:

Ambode is the one displaying signs of mental problem.

He is exhibiting symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD). Please, google that mental disorder and compare the symptoms with Ambode's behaviour.

Shattap! Bias has beclouded your reasoning.
Sanwo olu has been damaged beyond repair.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by gambit10: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2018
carbon1224:

Lawma is still intact but the problem is Ambode stopped them from generating more money in which they have been doing for a long time.the make money from the waste they extract and Lagos State still pay them from the land use charge.what else do they want. God bless Nigeria.
But the former system was working right ??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by ChiefSweetus: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Whom the gods want to kill....
Smh! Ambode goofed big time. See how they have used professional rejoinder to make him look like a desperate and drowning mumu. Sad.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by pafisayo(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2018
otipoju:

Bro, if there are 57 LGAs in Lagos, it means that we should have at least 5 General hospitals in each LGA.

That is 285 General hospitals in the entire state. That is NORMAL.

Out of every 5, one hospital should be strictly for Children and Pregnant women.

You may think this is outrageous...but this is Normal.
Think of the employment and business opportunities the building of those hospitals will create...from theconstruction of the hospitals, food canteens and pharmacies that will operate in and around those hospitals, transportation of patients to within and from those hospitals,Diagnostics, scan and test centers, regular cleaning services and bio-medical waste disposal,administrative staff, Medical staff -nurses , doctors among others that will work in those hospitals

That is how you build a country and improve the living conditions of your people.

All these outrageous sums they share every day is more than enough to really do stuff with.

God will bless you outrageously - Amen!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

Tinubu ass-licker. Kontinue...
You said it is not my business to comment on the issue of the state where I live, have my investments , pay my taxes...etc. may the Lord deliver you from disease called brain-melt-tosiosis.

If you truly live in lagos, have investment and pay taxes, you wont be daft enough to support a failed governor. Except of course you only wish for all the things you claim because that's how you village goats own everything online. Online billionaires. Ambode is going back to epe. You can put him charge of your mirage investment
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
poseidon12:

Don't mind the fools and tribalists like nokatakata. They would jump into a pit of fire if Tinubu commands them to do so.

Say whatever you like. I hope you are going to vote at the primary election...better go to the venue and campaign for your new found love. Umu ipod pig ajoka
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2018
poseidon12:

Not his business? And he might be voting, you know.

Then you can join him and call on your gala hawking brothers to join him to vote. Una think say na dilector matter be this abi na village sqaure issue. Una go learn
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

If you truly live in lagos, have investment and pay taxes, you wont be daft enough to support a failed governor. Except of course you only wish for all the things you claim because that's how you village goats own everything online. Online billionaires. Ambode is going back to epe. You can put him charge of your mirage investment

I know you are one of the recruited e-thug of black-teethed thiefubu. Your godfather has bought everything about you including your brain and your conscience. Unrepeatable servitude, a castrated liar and politicians tools of destruction. I already know that you will always do the bidding of your corrupt Father.

I refuse to sell my conscience for a morsel of porridge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

I know you are one of the recruited e-thug of black-teethed thiefubu. Your godfather has bought everything about you including your brain and your conscience. Unrepeatable servitude, a castrated liar and politicians tools of destruction. I already know that you will always do the bidding of your corrupt Father.

I refuse to sell my conscience for a morsel of porridge.

Nobody is going to offer a village miscreant porridge. All you will get is the gala you hawk and some palm wine to make you drunk like you should always be. Tinubu is your problem, but i am sure he is not responsible for your suffering and poverty. Face the governors in your village and demand good governance. That's what we are doing in lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Sleekfingers: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Go Fvck Ya Momma U Bozo

From today onward....it shall never be well with you...( incantation) Omo odo kin ri idi joko, o tun se ori ere Lati eni lo...gbogbo a da Wo e le , Ko tun so Eso rere mo, Lati eni lo....awon iyami ma ye si oro e
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Ishilove: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2018
temi4fash:

I like the way you write.
Tengz
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Nobody is going to offer a village miscreant porridge. All you will get is the gala you hawk and some palm wine to make you drunk like you should always be. Tinubu is your problem, but i am sure he is not responsible for your suffering and poverty. Face the governors in your village and demand good governance. That's what we are doing in lagos

As if he's part of the policy makers in Lagos State. The highest position you can get is what you've have gotten on nairaland platform. .

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Macarony01: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Ambo already lost some votes their.
His a man of respect but did otherwise
Even if Sanwo Olu had all that he shdnt have said it in public
It was too childish of Mr governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Pearlbim1(f): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2018
All of una here na english day decieve una,
was it not same Tunubu who brought Ambode?because he did not dance to the tune of of the so called jagaban now they fill he is a bad governor @ sawo wolu , i pity you. you are the good guy now, abi? ok o your broom day up there day wait you. ask adeosun she will gist you wella. No hope for this country.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2018
handsomeyinka:

They are not thieves...THEY ARE UNARMED ROBBERS.

"STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" President Goodluck Jonathan. grin

OgogoroFreak:
They are all thieves
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

As if he's part of the policy makers in Lagos State. The highest position you can get is what you've have gotten on nairaland platform. .

Omo ale jati jati

Lol..i never knew you were part of the policy makers...or maybe you are the king maker like jagaban...lol..go and install ambode as the governor. Your ambode is going down. You can cry all you want. Bush man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Myself2(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2018
Okay we haff hear you Mr Sanwulu,,, wait till evidence will pop up,,, did he also lie that you have mental issues and were admitted to hospital to treat your mental illness
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Lol..i never knew you were part of the policy makers...or maybe you are the king maker like jagaban...lol..go and install ambode as the governor. Your ambode is going down. You can cry all you want. Bush man.

You and your kingmaker (Jagaban) are not God. You are men. And God can turn the table against you.

Tomorrow is the D-Day . U better decamp before it's too late.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

You and your kingmaker (Jagaban) are not God. You are men. And God can turn the table against you.

Tomorrow is the D-Day . U better decamp before it's too late.

Oh so you are not a kingmaker or policy maker? I thought you were God also...hope you are prepared to follow ambode to epe? He will teach you how fish and might give you money to start fish farming. Nothing will save your new found love from failing tomorrow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Oh so you are not a kingmaker or policy maker? I thought you were God also...hope you are prepared to follow ambode to epe? He will teach you how fish and might give you money to start fish farming. Nothing will save your new found love from failing tomorrow.

....and if ambode emerges as the APC governorship candidate , your godfather will likely teach you how to smoke ganja, oshogbo weed, cocaine and monkey tail that he use to take.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

..and if ambode emerges as the APC governorship candidate , your godfather will likely teach you how to smoke ganja, oshogbo weed, cocaine and monkey tail that he use to take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.