Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (69641 Views)

Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by tolexy007(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?

learning from a coward, who cannot stand for himself?

12 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by ybalogs(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Tinubu everywhere you go. Issokay.

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by ADESANMIM(f): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2018
No big deal. A man can't vote and campaign for himself. Tinubu has logical reasoning and am happy for Adelabu. Best wishes to him
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by nwakibie3(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2018
He has no balls like Ambode

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by LZAA: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Some people would definitely abuse him for avoiding an impeding defeat, when Governors all over their region are emerging unopposed.
They all are emerging unopposed because apart from ikpeazu and rochas(who is going),they all earned it
Also unlike the afonjas,ndigbo don't depend on politics for survival
Cc immhotep greenback Gmbuharii jumpandpas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode has already learnt the hard way.
The dude is fed up being a tinubu slave.
Now is the best time for apc to break asiwaju's grip, and free Lagos.
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Glink2018(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?

The case is different from ambode. He's an aspirant not an incumbent governor
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by stan83: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2018
OMT18:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/30/im-sad-and-i-feel-cheated-ill-listen-tinubu-says-akintola-he-steps-down

bros tell us the other side of the story.. what is your reward for been loyal stop forming holy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?
Too stvpid to learn
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Benekruku(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Hapigirl1:
Akintola Mr obedient you don't need to cry, you've stepped down already.

If Ambode wins today's primary, Tinubu will feel politically irrelevant. I am just here waiting to see the outcome.

You must be one of the lots that believe Christ is still coming back to Earth to take them away

Believing Ambode will, or could win the primaries is an "IMPOSSIBLE" tense
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Andrewkinggg: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
The same treatment Obasanjo got in Ogun state is coming to Tinubu and he will be served HOT HOT...

He will lose both the presidency and Lagos state at the same time. Not forgetting Osun state will be lost too

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by inzauche: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
A lot of candidates are lacking in self belief. If I make up my mind to go for any position, no amount of pressure will make me to step down. Cowardice is when you start a journey and stop at the middle of the road. Yoruba's should stop being sheepish or subservient to Tinubu. He is a man like you. Man up and stand for your right. I keep saying that if care is not taken, Tinubu will dictate when an average Yoruba will go to the toilet. It looks like a joke but it is fast becoming a fact. Am proud of Ambode for not chickening out. He is a real man. If he looses he looses and if he wins, he wins. Shame on Tinubu and his egocentric way of life

11 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Andrewkinggg: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

You must be one of the lots that believe Christ is still coming back to Earth to take them away

Believing Ambode will, or could win the primaries is an "IMPOSSIBLE" tense

And believing APC will win Lagos will be the biggest joke if Ambode looses APC ticket..
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by BlackBaron: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Direct Primaries or direct imposition?
Shame at his slaves who'll soon arrive here to call others name for not wanting a pest to lord over the SW.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:
As old as you are, Tinubu will sit in Lagos and command your coward self on what to do.

Mumu people..

For inside house now dem go dey shine eye for their wife dey say " I am the man of the house, my decision is final".

If na me be una wife...

Wo...I go just call Tinubu for you o if you eff up...shebi na im be una god.

Please don't commit suicide, I know e pain u well
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Benekruku(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

And believing APC will win Lagos will be the biggest joke if Ambode looses APC ticket..

You know nothing about Lagos politics
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by AFONJACOW(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Thief Tinubu is the new messiah of Afonja republic, how can one man control everything in Yoruba land, their Fates are Decided in Bourdillon, Afonja and slavery mentality tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by joeyswift(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Sorry, that is what you get from the cheating party
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by statusquoante: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?

Oro hurun hurun... grin
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by GuyFawkes: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Hapigirl1:
Akintola Mr obedient you don't need to cry, you've stepped down already.

If Ambode wins today's primary, Tinubu will feel politically irrelevant. I am just here waiting to see the outcome.

Ambode is a goner milady smiley
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Andrewkinggg: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

You know nothing about Lagos politics

Hahaha your myopic thinking still Jagaban is the Alpha in Lagos politics.

Anyways ask Obasanjo what happened to him in Ogun state, he still cannot believe it.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria politics. Enforcing his power to politicial... jusl like the song of fela. *Animal dey were Agbada*

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by otunde527: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2018
The fear of tinubu

Check below
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by ekestic1976(f): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2018
ladiesreject:
" But I have listened to the piece of advice from our leaders and most especially from our revered leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. "

Must Tinubu influence everything that goes on in APC even the ones outside Lagos state?

Na wao!

But Tinubu is already influencing your thought pattern! Never a thought from you without being immersed in T I N U B U!

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Please don't commit suicide, I know e pain u well

Ahhh dis mumu is still trolling me...

Na bar beach I don arrange for you to cry put..asswipe..

You even know who you dey quote Abi you just join NL...

Continue trolling your father, you'd soon be forced into deactivating or changing your moniker like many before you who tried crossing my jeje lane with insult.

Na you go tire...

Coward asslicker...keep your head buried in Tinubu's ass and continue mistaking foolishness for loyalty monkey..

Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Hapigirl1(f): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2018
GuyFawkes:

Ambode is a goner milady smiley

It could be, but would love to see the look on Tinubu's face if the contrary.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by DaddyNimo(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2018
I hate weak men....id rather die standing, than survive on my knees.
As old as you are, you're been pushed around like a boy. How do you advice your sons to be men??

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Galaticos444: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?
ar u saying a sitting governor shouldn't recontest cos one party leader wants him to b his puppet which he objected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.