Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (69643 Views)

Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Na your papa I blame wey no listen to Tinubu when e tell am make e no release your useless sperm inside your whoring agbo selling mother...at least your miserable life for no dey in existence.

You still wanna yap?
I dey wait for you...

Depression is a very serious illness. You and Ambode are in the same shoe.

After nights of penning the first draft of a story, countless re-reading efforts, editing vigils, and probably proofreading by experts, still, your work is deemed 'a trash' -- such a ghetto classification that self-respecting publishers will reject any day -- the writer is sure to cavil. But I will advice you that my ilk are not who you can take on. Spats between writers, anywhere, can be damaging, and I have paid my dues.

You directed your hate speech to a revered Yoruba leader, and you don't want to be insulted? Payback, at times, can be served as a venomous censure.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Depression is a very serious illness. You and Ambode are in the same shoe.

After nights of penning the first draft of a story, countless re-reading efforts, editing vigils, and probably proofreading by experts, still, your work is deemed 'a trash' -- such a ghetto classification that self-respecting publishers will reject any day -- the writer is sure to cavil. But I will advice you that my ilk are not who you can take on. Spats between writers, anywhere, can be damaging, and I have paid my dues.

You directed your hate speech to a revered Yoruba leader, and you don't want to be insulted? Payback, at times, can be served as a venomous censure.

Hahahahhaha...

Wahala...see monkey carry dictionary dey form rapper..

I be obahiagbon brother my guy...you dey learn work...

Wen I use my mouth finish with you...na only you go go buy rope put for ur neck by yourself. Dimwit

Ogun crush your head there for an attempt or group of attempts at sounding like an intelligentsia. Goat
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Hahahahhaha...

Wahala...see monkey carry dictionary dey form rapper..

I be obahiagbon brother my guy...you dey learn work...

Wen I use my mouth finish with you...na only you go go buy rope put for ur neck by yourself. Dimwit

Ogun crush your head there for an attempt or group of attempts at sounding like an intelligentsia. Goat

No need arguing with a dying dude. The pain is enough for you. Gutter writer.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

No need arguing with a dying dude. The pain is enough for you. Gutter writer.

Lol...

You've been owned asswipe....don't try too hard okay...easy does it...we force it not...
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Lol...

You've been owned asswipe....don't try too hard okay...easy does it...we force it not...

You will surely die of hunger and frustration. Stop spamming nairaland with your nursery school pamphlet and join gala sellers in the metropolis.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

You will surely die of hunger and frustration. Stop spamming nairaland with your nursery school pamphlet and join gala sellers in the metropolis.

Is that all you can come up with??

Better go slave for your master....idiot who can't think and reason for his miserable self...

Maluuuu..you must be herded and constantly whipped in line...

Animal..
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Is that all you can come up with??

Better go slave for your master....idiot who can't think and reason for his miserable self...

Maluuuu..you must be herded and constantly whipped in line...

Animal..

Hungry author
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Hungry author

Mumu...I warned you yesterday about how I suffer not fools and degenerates like you to thrive on here, you thought I was joking and kept at it today...you die we'll for my hand.

You were certainly hoping to drum up support from like-minds but its a pity you've been left hanging and dry in your miserable Tinubu asshole licking venture.

Foolish reprobate trying to drag well meaning and reasonable Yoruba people into his futile meaningless defence of one who doesn't even know or care about your miserable existence because he had warned your useless father to desist from cumin inside the shitty hole of your whoring mother.

Idiot who just heard about NL yesterday and feels he needs to attack his head to impress his masters.

Thunder roast you alive there..
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Hungry author

When next you succeed in stealing data to come on here and you see G on any post, you'd learn to skip reading my comments in a swift scroll.

Fool
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Hungry author

Are you tired or you've run out on data...you miserable knucklehead.

I will teach you how to be civil and respect other people's view.

Na me and you for here.

Shebi na my book dey pepper you for body....I go help you write your miserable life story for free.

Na me you wan follow dey do yen yen yen say you sabi English, you dive better rock.

You won't even be bold enough to look one of my daughters in the eye...

You Goat and a waste of sperm.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Are you tired or you've run out on data...you miserable knucklehead.

I will teach you how to be civil and respect other people's view.

Na me and you for here.

Shebi na my book dey pepper you for body....I go help you write your miserable life story for free.

Na me you wan follow dey do yen yen yen say you sabi English, you dive better rock.

You won't even be bold enough to look one of my daughters in the eye...

You Goat and a waste of sperm.

Another one has bitten the dust. Hunger bad. See rantings of a dying lizard. He has to quote me three times vomiting "na me" upandan. Olori pelebe osi.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Another one has bitten the dust. Hunger bad. See rantings of a dying lizard. He has to quote me three times vomiting "na me" upandan. Olori pelebe osi.

English don die for your mouth Abi...

You never jam anything...

You go change moniker because of me I swear...

Make dangote trailer wipe you and your entire family for there idiot...
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

English don die for your mouth Abi...
You never jam anything...
You go change moniker because of me I swear...
Make dangote trailer wipe you and your entire family for there idiot...
Hahahaha Check my siggy and drop coins... Asiwere
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

Hahahaha Check my siggy and drop coins... Asiwere

I knew you'd be a piece of cake to take on that was why I was magnanimous enough to forewarn you to back off from my lane, but like a cow that you are you thought you'd found your mate.

Next time you see reasonable people on a thread sharing thoughts both pro and contra you'd learn to keep watching your cartoon network or wwe.

Non-entity.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

I knew you'd be a piece of cake to take on that was why I was magnanimous enough to forewarn you to back off from my lane, but like a cow that you are you thought you'd found your mate.

Next time you see reasonable people on a thread sharing thoughts both pro and contra you'd learn to keep watching your cartoon network or wwe.

Non-entity.

I need to keep you busy so that you won't head to the nearest lagoon. Keyboard warrior forming nairaland chief poster. Seuun, a Yoruba man, will have pity on you and make you a mod.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by gaby(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Magiciann:

I need to keep you busy so that you won't head to the nearest lagoon. Keyboard warrior forming nairaland chief poster. Seuun, a Yoruba man, will have pity on you and make you a mod.

Lol....what a sorry tribal-bigot asswipe.

I feel so sorry for you boy...you are a lost case and irredeemable...

I spit on you..
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by nijabazaar: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Toosure70:
Any flatheader on this thread is cursed. Quote me and be lifeless.

U are totally lifeless and food for the bald vultures
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by chemK: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Foolish and stupid prof. Who does not even have any self determination, one day Tinubu will ask you to hang yourself with a rope and you will also be sad to die but have to obey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.