Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] (45238 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle / Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Arthurity1(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Today should be a national day of mourning and recollection... We should all be wearing sack clothes, sitting in ash and asking ourselves where did we go wrong with this country.... At age 58 is see the state of our country! SHAME!!!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by haykes(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy celebration of dictatorship bloodshedding tribalism ,favoritism and failure
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by ayulatap: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Stupid country
Nigeria isn't a stupid country, rather our leaders are stupid, greedy and cursed.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Embell: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Seun, look @ google. Why can't we have something like this on NL?
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Alphasoar post=71681824][/quote]

How do we begin since some of us here take it for fun? We the youths need to pause and ponder and then apply our YOUTHFUL intelligence to think and make clever decisions even if we don't fully manifest in time for this election, before next election we are already a force. The reason why we are still like this is because we fail ourselves by shying away from things we need to do. Let's THINK, THINK,THINK and STRATEGIZE on how to move forward. Look at how creative, innovative and clever most of us are but still specialize in 1. Bring him down syndrome 2. Tribalism 3. If not me or us, no one else 4. APC or PDP 5. Lack of result oriented movements/plans 6. Caricatures, uninterested in national discourse etc.(No disrespect). Nowhere in the world have u seen youths complaining without actions and u expect results. For instance, NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL has recently been signed. That means we must be a force by next election. Our time is near.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by steve6: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Nice!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Bryan88(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2018
Vikkie14:
A country is not stupid by the resources or land, it's the people living there that make up a country. And if the country is stupid by your definition, then, you're insinuating that the people living there are the stupid ones. You're part of what you described above but I know I'm not stupid, though there is an abundance of stupid people who called themselves leaders.
ok.. lemme rephrase it if that's the case...Nigeria, a country that has a terrorist as a leaders with his stupid and selfish followers. so you see? nothing to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by brightalo17: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Vikkie14:
A country is not stupid by the resources or land, it's the people living there that make up a country. And if the country is stupid by your definition, then, you're insinuating that the people living there are the stupid ones. You're part of what you described above but I know I'm not stupid, though there is an abundance of stupid people who called themselves leaders.
Loud it just loud it bro.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by NigerianDiamond(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Stupid country

The country isn't stupid. it's you and I that make up the country that should change our ways and mindsets.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by HeWrites(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Afobear:
dey there the use free browsing
Lol... grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by HeWrites(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jacktheripper:

You sef dey use http injector wreck MTN
Data is expensive na grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by germaphobe(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
My problem is. how can the op have livescore on the speeddail but no bet9ja there
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Afobear: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
HeWrites:

Lol... grin
Link me the latest na ....my spark needs new config
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by HeWrites(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Afobear:
Link me the latest na ....my spark needs new config
I dey use KPN revolution
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Afobear: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
HeWrites:

I dey use KPN revolution

I no understand the Kpn matter ....e tire me
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by 9elly(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Stupid country

No joy grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by Afobear: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
HeWrites:

I dey use KPN revolution
Oya knack me the config ....I don Download the app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.