Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? (2451 Views)

Abdulkarim Lawan: Deploy Troops To LGAs Controlled By Boko Haram In Borno / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
As we celebrate 58 useless years of existence as an independent country.

Kindly name one sector fully and currently controlled by the Nigerian government that is functioning properly up to standard?

The true independence day is the day you secure your residence permit in another country, Nigeria is a cursed entity.

4 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2018
grin.....Oyaa ! Over to you ........

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by nzeobi(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2018
department of nepotism in faculty of tribalism.

8 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by inoki247: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Mumuric and Fulani Herdsmen... EFCC and DSS

4 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by greencard: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2018
ministry of propaganda and nepotism affairs

3 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by dukie25: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Am adding another 10k for anyone to name any good thing from this present administration.

9 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Omoekun931(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria Hair ways is working nah

3 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Few of my buddies just saw this post, the said they will add another 20K,
So people, it's now 40K

"Which will be transferred immediately through western union to your bank account"

Name any sector controlled by Nigerian Government that's working up to standard
?

6 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Jabioro: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Send me the 2k,the fact on the ground can "ruputured" your thinking...just send the 2k to don't bother looking for perfect govt parastals.
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Papoose269(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2018
The corruption sector, recycling of leaders sector and the bullshit sector.

3 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by DogmaNation: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2018
The only sector that is working, are the BMC crew. Those guys work more than the zombies!

6 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by 9jabull: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Papoose269:
The corruption sector, recycling of leaders sector and the bullshit sector.

Security sector is working perfectly well, last time i check they massacred people in Jo's even students in UNIJOS, so they are working.

4 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by FarahAideed: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
The only govt parastatal that works that I know is LASEMA under governor Ambode
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Nogodye(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Federal Inland Revenue Service under Ministry of Finance.

2 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Omololu001: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2018
The Nigerian military grin

The north east is now safe

1 Like

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Nemesis001: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Your attention is needed

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Omeokachie: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Herdsmen will be giving out free meat by December as part of 'profit share' to the people, following unhindered access to farmlands under this administration.

1 Like

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Federal Inland Revenue Service under Ministry of Finance.

Can you list the tax brackets in Nigeria
The income tax reimbursement
Job seekers benefits
Tax returns, Tax credit

Tax credit certificate for private businesses
Does Davido, Wizkid, Linda Ikeji and Co pay taxes?

Kindly name businesses that have been closed down because of tax negligence or default
Name people who have been persecuted due to tax evasion?

And the taxes that have been collected successfully, what did they use the money to do?
Fund the budget grin cheesy right?

You picked an agency I'm familiar with, I once had a neighbor who worked in FIRS for 12 years tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2018
The lifeless sector. . . . . grin

3 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
The only govt parastatal that works that I know is LASEMA under governor Ambode

Although I was talking about the Federal Government, but let's look at the responsibilities of LASEMA, I think many Lagosians including the recent victims of the catastrophe that occurred on 3rd mainland bridge and Otedola bridge will disagree with you.

Responsibilities:Lagos State Emergency Management Agency

1) Be the umbrella body to co-ordinate the activities of relevant agencies in prevention and management of disasters in the State.

2) For the development of loss prevention programmes and procures necessary technology to mitigate identified emergency situation.

3) Prompt and adequate response as well as sustained interventions in any form of emergency or disaster in the State.

4) Co-ordinates activities of stakeholders and NGOs who jointly carry out strategies for emergency/disaster management in the State.

5) Provides relief materials/financial assistance to victims of various disasters in the State.

6) Respond promptly to any emergency at hand, which includes but is not limited to the following;

i. Fire fighting (co-ordinate with fire services).

ii. Flood Control

iii. Collapsed Building

iv. Evacuation

v. Search and Rescue Operations

vi. Environmental Pollution

vii. Crowd control/cordon off affected areas.

viii. Public enlightenment on safety issues.

ix. Perform general life saving activities including provision of relief materials.

x. Clear and remove objects that constitute the carcass or remains of incidents.

1) Office of the General Manager
2) Administration and Human Resources Department
3) Operation and Logistics Department

4) Planning, Research and Statistics Department
5) Accounts Department
6) Public Affairs Unit
7) Learning & Development Unit (Training)
cool Monitoring and Surveillance Unit
9)Procurement Unit

10) Audit Unit

11) ICT unit

12) Legal Unit

1 Like

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Lai Mohammed. ..ministry of Information. .. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2018
There's a sector functioning effectively but most people neglect it maybe because it's not the overly celebrated sector. The transportation sector of Nigeria has witnessed tremendous success in the last couple of years. You will agree with me that NIMASA in conjunction with relevant agencies secure our waterways and importation hassles have been reduced. While on the land, the transportation business is booming very well with most people setting up transport companies and even private practitioners like Keke operators can attest to this fact. Kudos must be given to the transportation sector although more work needs to be done still.
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by SadiqBabaSani: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
I m still searching

1 Like

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
NEMA is working well no one can deny that
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by gaby(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mcowubaba:
As we celebrate 58 useless years of existence as an independent country.

Kindly name one sector fully and currently controlled by the Nigerian government that is functioning properly up to standard?

The true independence day is the day you secure your residence permit in another country, Nigeria is a cursed entity.

Na who wan pay the money...

I need to know before I answer and you must pay me because witnesses yakpa...

I sue..so be warned...

What are your parameters to judge a winner...is it by a numbered amount of likes or what?

Old man like me no get time for jokes oo that's why I dey ask...
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
NEMA is working well no one can deny that

NEMA
Isn't that the agency responsible for emergency? grin grin
Like they people that were meant to save Osadebe's son that died in flooding recently, or thousands of cases like that undecided undecided

I think you should read about there responsibilities here: http://nema.gov.ng/about-nema/

Before making your argument, and ask yourself sincerely whether they have lived up to expectations

This is not about APC or PDP, I don't give a damn about any of them.

Just rationally judge this agency by their responsibility

How many mobile clinics do they have?
How many helicopters do they have and deploy in terms of emergency service grin

1 Like

Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Na who wan pay the money...

I need to know before I answer and you must pay me because witnesses yakpa...

I sue..so be warned...

What are your parameters to judge a winner...is it by a numbered amount of likes or what?

Old man like me no get time for jokes oo that's why I dey ask...
I am a man of my words
I will transfer 40k to your account if you provide us the name of the Government controlled sector working effectively well
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by gaby(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mcowubaba:

I am a man of my words
I will transfer 40k to your account if you provide us the name of the Government controlled sector working effectively well

Lol okay oo..let's do this..

The present government has redefined the political sector of this country in my opinion and it is working very well for them...not me ooo

You'd agree that they have successfully obliterated the PDP from this sector and are almost successfully sending them into the oblivious extinction of political annihilation. They've rendered PDP headless and leaderless.

The final nail to be hammered on the PDP coffin is still presently being moulded at the iron smelter and by then, the present presidential aspirants under the umbrella will turn on themselves.

Thank you sir..
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by gaby(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mcowubaba:

I am a man of my words

I've made my submission and hope I win...lol
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
CHINE55:
There's a sector functioning effectively but most people neglect it maybe because it's not the overly celebrated sector. The transportation sector of Nigeria has witnessed tremendous success in the last couple of years. You will agree with me that NIMASA in conjunction with relevant agencies secure our waterways and importation hassles have been reduced. While on the land, the transportation business is booming very well with most people setting up transport companies and even private practitioners like Keke operators can attest to this fact. Kudos must be given to the transportation sector although more work needs to be done still.

Which transportation business, are you talking about private owned transport companies or what?

NIMASA is working grin cheesy
I think my lovely people in the Niger Delta region will disagree with you
I could have highlighted most of their duties, but I will only leave you with one of their responsibility:

"Control and prevent Maritime Pollution" 
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by Mcowubaba: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Lol okay oo..let's do this..

The present government has redefined the political sector of this country in my opinion and it is working very well for them...not me ooo

You'd agree that they have successfully obliterated the PDP from this sector and are almost successfully sending them into the oblivious extinction of political annihilation. They've rendered PDP headless and leaderless.

The final nail to be hammered on the PDP coffin is still presently being moulded at the iron smelter and by then, the present presidential aspirants under the umbrella will turn on themselves.

Thank you sir..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? by MeanChris(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria Customs Service

Please oga, my 40k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Rally: Police Under Fire As Camp Of Sego, MC Oluomo’s Rival Speaks On Fracas / New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts / See List Of Supreme Court Judges Handpicked By CJN So Buhari Can Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.