Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle (1320 Views)

Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by Gboy101: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2018
i had a dream that Atiku Abubaker was given PDP ticket after enough battle and delay, but it was already too late for him to start campaign. still figuring this out. so I fear he wouldn't be able to win by 80% as there was no time left for the election not even banner was printed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by chiefolododo(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2018
The dream is not correct
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by Gboy101: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2018
chiefolododo:
The dream is not correct
why?
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by Osinamoney: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2018
you better go to sleep and re-dream that dream because PDP can't make that mistake
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by uzohrome(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Are you not seeing it clearly . Atiku will have the ticket and buhari is a gonna. Saraki maintains senate president after election and would deliver north central to Atiku. Atiku is loved in all region .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by buhariguy(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Video of your terrorist dream or i don't believe crew.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by tomakint: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Video of your terrorist dream or i don't believe crew.
Fear not cheesy grin my fearful friend, it's a settled dream.
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by buhariguy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
tomakint:

Fear not cheesy grin my fearful friend, it's a settled dream.
that is paradox.
Fear fire, can any of the Pdp aspirant win their state.
Or you are not aware that 500,000 abians are buharist
More than 10m vote in 12 states.
And you are still thinking of anyone winning the best president.
Maybe you are dreaming as well like the op.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by tomakint: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
buhariguy:
that is paradox.
Fear fire, can any of the Pdp aspirant win their state.
Or you are not aware that 500,000 abians are buharist
More than 10m vote in 12 states.
And you still thinking of anyone winning the best president.
Maybe you are dreaming as well like the op.

If you really believed the bogus 10 million votes in your mumu organised primaries in 12 States then I can only pity you in advance cheesy grin but seriously are you a Mallam?
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by gentleguy1975: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
day dreaming abi
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by Gboy101: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
what I said will come to pass
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by Toosure70: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
sign of acute malaria.
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by deji68: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Well.......... u can now open ur own church, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by basilo101: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wrong Dream
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by Gboy101: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin everything I said their was accurate.

he hasn't printed any banner and everything seems to been late.
lalasticlala seun.
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by FarahAideed: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmmmm it's now better go back and dream that he beat the wicked evil Buhari in the main election and come back and open another thread on that
Re: I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle by deji68: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
well....

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti slams Buhari's government in presence of Osinbajo at Felabration video / An Unbelievable Analogy Of True Prophesies---------- Buhari Is Gone / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.