Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

Who Can Interpret This Picture? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Interpret This Picture? (5296 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? / Who Can Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Xsem(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2018
The picture is deep and carries a meaningful message that will elude some of you. Can you interpret the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Very accurate.

In fact, the black man doesn't need to physically touch you to pull you down.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Carzolah(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2018
The black's; when seeing you doing something great they will find means to pull you down or discourage you

While the white's will help themselves doing great things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by happybee: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
There was a planet.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Eberechi24(f): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is deep.
Left side-Instead you succeed, let's die in misery.
On the side- go and succeed, you have my support.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by clazzyice: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
black people don't want to see thier people progress
why white help thier people make it
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by clazzyice: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Xsem:
The picture is deep and carries a meaningful message that will elude some of you. Can you interpret the picture?
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by eleojo23: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
The black man has innate 'pull him' down trait.

And he will be making you feel that he's helping you meanwhile he is doing the opposite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by CodeTemplar: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
This pic depict a black skinned individual pulling down another black skinned fellow from reaching his goal/target while the white guy is pushing his fellow white towards same goal/target the dark skinned guy is trying to reach.
crab in a bucket mentality.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by nwaobitex: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
The black man wants to surpass his counterpart by all means, even if it means bringing his counterpart down. cry
But the white man is working together to achieve the same goal to the benefit of all
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
This is deep.
Left side-Instead you succeed, let's die in misery.
On the side- go and succeed, you have my support.

Could as well mean,

LEFT-SIDE: Stop climbing, it's misery up there.

While you have not connoted your interpretation with racial SENTIMENTS. Most commenters here have made racial bias out of the picture interpreting very much how deep INFERIORITY COMPLEX is the configuration of a good number of the African mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by KingErnesto(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Could as well mean,

LEFT-SIDE: Stop climbing, it's misery up there.

While you have not connoted your interpretation with racial SENTIMENTS. Most commenters here have made racial bias out of the picture interpreting very much how deep INFERIORITY COMPLEX is the configuration of a good number of the African mentality.

Your kind is rare. You see differently outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
To me I will say that the black folks on the left side wasn't really making progress instead he was just like a block against another person from trying his luck, the black guy at the bottom was trying to pull him down syndrome since he wasn't making any progress, the white folks was more of helping his fellow to reach his goals
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
KingErnesto:

Your kind is rare. You see differently outside the box.

Thank you for your remarks, am grateful.

Yet, it's not enough to be able to see differently outside the box but to seek to see REALITY and not CARICATURE.

Reality as holistic as possible, with as much effort towards the ABSOLUTE in proximity.

I am privileged to have had an internal education by my father, my Guru, who did put us and still puts us through a system of education which upholds ENLIGHTENMENT over INDOCTRINATION.

Your job is to question everything. Thats the essence of the gift of CURIOSITY with which we are all born since from infant.

ENLIGHTENMENT widens our curiosity, creating an appetite for WISDOM, zeal to discover to know.

Which is our true nature.

We were always asking questions, WHY?WHO?WHAT?WHEN?HOW?.......? as a child undefiled by sets of beliefs pushed down our throats in a world of puzzels actually meant to seek to discover ourself, our world, our place in it and our role in manifestations of CONSEQUENCES.

This gift of CURIOUSITY is stolen away from us by INDOCTRINATIONS. Narrowing our POWERFUL mental capacity to a collapse. BOXED UP BY DOGMAS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION.

KingEnesto, It's a personal home inculcation of knowledge by my father within his library of books as against the institutionalized system of education being paid for which he calls MEDIOCRITY aimed at conforming the public to STUPID!TY, mass education. The reign of quantity and not quality, a world sinking in intellectual vacuity.

Though we passed through this institutions all the way up to the universities, their certificates are needed in a predispose social architecture.But we passed through their systems with a well forged ENLIGHTENED MIND right from home.

A training of the Mind to strive to be as HUMAN and HUMANE as possible and not ANIMALS MASQUERADING AS HUMANS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by chudyprince: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2018
This is pure racism. Believe it or not
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by HarryDuce(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Inferiority complex is all i can see.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by chris31(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2018
The problem of black is black greedy, jealousy, arrogant, hearted & cheating
Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by KingErnesto(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Thank you for your remarks, am grateful.

Yet, it's not enough to be able to see differently outside the box but to seek to see REALITY and not CARICATURE.

Reality as holistic as possible, with as much effort towards the ABSOLUTE in proximity.

I am privileged to have had an internal education by my father, my Guru, who did put us and still puts us through a system of education which upholds ENLIGHTENMENT over INDOCTRINATION.

Your job is to question everything. Thats the essence of the gift of CURIOSITY with which we are all born since from infant.

ENLIGHTENMENT widens our curiosity, creating an appetite for WISDOM, zeal to discover to know.

Which is our true nature.

We were always asking questions, WHY?WHO?WHAT?WHEN?HOW?.......? as a child undefiled by sets of beliefs pushed down our throats in a world of puzzels actually meant to seek to discover ourself, our world, our place in it and our role in manifestations of CONSEQUENCES.

This gift of CURIOUSITY is stolen away from us by INDOCTRINATIONS. Narrowing our POWERFUL mental capacity to a collapse. BOXED UP BY DOGMAS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION.

KingEnesto, It's a personal home inculcation of knowledge by my father within his library of books as against the institutionalized system of education being paid for which he calls MEDIOCRITY aimed at conforming the public to STUPID!TY, mass education. The reign of quantity and not quality, a world sinking in intellectual vacuity.

Though we passed through this institutions all the way up to the universities, their certificates are need in a predispose social architecture.But we passed through their systems with a well forged ENLIGHTENED MIND right from home.

A training of the Mind to strive to be as HUMAN and HUMANE as possible and not ANIMALS MASQUERADING AS HUMANS.

WOW man! All I can say is you inspire me with this. It's a pity how the society has inclined the thinking of an average man to conform to garbled garbage n junk . The system we have now is garbage in and garbage out and has darkened the minds of people to an extent, and it's never getting better. But we can make ourselves better by exposure, not being limited to the ocean of knowledge . This is one way minds are illuminated and made to think differently .

While skimming through this thread, I saw a huge level of myopic insight, inferiority complex, probably as a result of dearth of knowledge or low self esteem. We've been programmed to think "blacks are the problems of themselves ". Actually the greatest problem of a man is himself. But the comments are rather bias and myopic. How a man sees describes how far he will go.
A picture speak a thousand words. It's not all about what you SEE but how you SEE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by alexmakaay(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
you all are writing same thing but I see a totally different scenario... I see TWO STRONG black men heading towards their success in UNISON. the black man below his brother is CLINGING onto his brother to achieve their objective. The brother is benevolent enough to allow him instead of kicking him.

The other two white men depicts a strong and weak man. The other chose to climb up his success. while his weak brother chose to help instead of making effort to achieve his.

The resultant effect on the former is that none depended on the other, while in the latter, one depends on the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Xsem:

Sad

But seriously could this be due to culture or environment?

Because it's a bit of a stretch to conclude that ALL blacks pull down their neighbours or that ALL whites help each other...

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by troubleseller: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2018
I don't know what y'all are seeing but all I can see is the white man touching the other white man's jewels

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
KingErnesto:

WOW man! All I can say is you inspire me with this. It's a pity how the society has inclined the thinking of an average man to conform to garbled garbage n junk . The system we have now is garbage in and garbage out and has darkened the minds of people to an extent, and it's never getting better. But we can make ourselves better by exposure, not being limited to the ocean of knowledge . This is one way minds are illuminated and made to think differently .

While skimming through this thread, I saw a huge level of myopic insight, inferiority complex, probably as a result of dearth of knowledge or low self esteem. We've been programmed to think "blacks are the problems of themselves ". Actually the greatest problem of a man is himself. But the comments are rather bias and myopic. How a man sees describes how far he will go.
A picture speak a thousand words. It's not all about what you SEE but how you SEE.

That's a TRUISM at its core. I wish you CLARITY of vision through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION.

It's as well TRUE, "the greatest ENEMY of man is himself".

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by KingErnesto(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

That's a TRUISM at its core. I wish you CLARITY of vision through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION.

It's as well TRUE, "the greatest ENEMY of man is himself".

Thanks Man!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
KingErnesto:

Thanks Man!
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) / NOUN VS Conventional Universities In Nigeria - My View / Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.