Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” (59224 Views)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Silentscreamer(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I feel bad for everyone on this thread who don't know a simple joke when they see it

The mature folks on Twitter, where this comment was originally made, saw her post and made jokes of it, even the babe follow dey laugh, but these sad people on Nairaland will use any avenue to insult a woman on top joke.

I bet most of you just saw the sensational headline by this mischievous blogger and jumped to comment, nobody read the actual post to understand

I really pity a lot of you
Don't mind them.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Peckygirl(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha���

quote author=Airforce01 post=71685716]When the devil sees you're making it, he would give you a girlfriend.

But Fortunately for Mbape, he realized she's devil sent and ignored her.

You're not his mate, but you want to ffuck him[/quote]
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Agugbadin: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
When the devil sees you're making it, he would give you a girlfriend.

But Fortunately for Mbape, he realized she's devil sent and ignored her.

You're not his mate, but you want to ffuck him

Nice One, Mpape be warned, Black ladies are possessed by witchcraft spirits avoid them or you be finished. Why did soccer stars like Mike marry white and many others, save your life to be warned to before harm
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by agukayode(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Seh E Pain U ni?

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Reference:

What is the problem about representing an issue in a different light. If the lady could drag her elephant to the streets of global media she should expect differing opinions. One man's joke is another man's insult. There is liberty on the net. Folks just want to express themselves even if it is tangential to the target. And its not a Nairaland or Nigerian phenomenon alone.
it is a Nairaland phenomenon ALONE

The people on this site are sad, that is why they only see things from a negative standpoint. They posted this story in Twitter and instagram and everyone had nothing but jokes and laughs. But on this site, you find only comments from bitter and hateful people. Joyless people that live to judge others for the slightest thing.

Did you see the original post? No. Somebody came and posted what they liked, none of you saw the original post,but the first comments and many more are insulting the lady, calling her all sorts of names even with the scraps they have for information. Your lives are so sad that you can't imagine women making jokes like this. They must be hos and gold diggers

Nairaland is filled with kids and sadists. Terrible humans that only embrace negativity. Just look at this thread and see it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by lucianohase(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2018
I won't blame him cos if he doesn't, he will experience the Ronaldo sexual assault allegations in the future.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Guestlander: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Agugbadin:

Nice One, Mpape be warned, Black ladies are possessed by witchcraft spirits avoid them or you be finished. Why did soccer stars like Mike marry white and many others, save your life to be warned to before harm

You are not making any sense.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by okenwaa(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Before the only thing causing problems in the world is puna but now,dickson is leading in the race.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Xisnin(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Some ladies act really 'MAD' if you choose to ignore their GREEN LIGHT.

GOD HELP YOU IF SHE IS YOUR BOSS AT WORK OR YOUR FINAL YEAR PROJECT SUPERVISOR IN SCHOOL.

That is when Green light turns to RED FIRE.

If you are female and you reject your male boss advance, you won't pay for it?
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by dominique(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

The people on this site are far, that is why they only see things from a negative standpoint. They posted this story in Twitter and instagram and everyone had nothing but jokes and laughs. But on this site, you find only comments from bitter and hateful people. Joyless people that live to judge others for the slightest thing.

Did you see the original post? No. Somebody came and posted what they liked, none of you saw the original post,but the first comments and many more are insulting the lady, calling her all sorts of names even with the scraps they have for information. Your lives are so sad that you can't imagine women making jokes like this. They must be hos and gold diggers

Nairaland is filled with kids and sadists. Terrible humans that only embrace negativity. Just look at this thread and see it

You can clear the air by doing a topic about the original post and the funny responses that followed so we can understand the joke.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I feel bad for everyone on this thread who don't know a simple joke when they see it

The mature folks on Twitter, where this comment was originally made, saw her post and made jokes of it, even the babe follow dey laugh, but these sad people on Nairaland will use any avenue to insult a woman on top joke.

I bet most of you just saw the sensational headline by this mischievous blogger and jumped to comment, nobody read the actual post to understand

This place is going to continue to be like this until seun does something about it. That's if he even cares.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Elxandre(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

The people on this site are sad, that is why they only see things from a negative standpoint. They posted this story in Twitter and instagram and everyone had nothing but jokes and laughs. But on this site, you find only comments from bitter and hateful people. Joyless people that live to judge others for the slightest thing.

And how are we supposed to know the 'context' of her post if we don't have access to the whole story available on twitter?

I don't have the time to label anyone olosho or whatever, but you calling people terrible here is just inappropriate. There is negativity online even on reddit and twitter.
Twitter is actually filled with the most kids who stay online 24/7 following up on innanities.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Elxandre:

And how are we supposed to know the 'context' of her post if we don't have access to the whole story available on twitter?

I don't have the time to label anyone olosho or whatever, but you calling people terrible here is just inappropriate. There is negativity online even on reddit and twitter.
Twitter is actually filled with the most kids who stay online 24/7 following up on innanities.
why will you make a comment when you don't have access to the full information?

That is an ignorant and senseless thing to do. What Nairalanders ought to have done was ask for the full story, but once they saw "Nigerian woman lashes out..... " they ran in here like dummies, throwing insults at her. They didn't even have common sense to say "Where is the full story"

That is how you differentiate mature and intelligent folks from juvenile idiots

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2018
dominique:

You can clear the air by doing a topic about the original post and the funny responses that followed so we can understand the joke.
that is the job of the mod that moved this topic to FP.

I reported the original post for false information earlier on, but did that matter? No. These days, even that means nothing. A topic riddled with half-truths and sensationalism still made FP. Let the mod visit Instagram and Twitter next time to get proper information. Whenever I see a post here, I rush to Twitter to get more info. If I can do that, a paid mod should be bothered enough to do it as well
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by donvicky2007: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Midehunlimited:
A certain lady has taken to her twitter account to call out French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her messages.

The lady who goes by the name ‘@BROWNIE_XX’ was very angry at the footballer and her tweet has gone viral.

read the exchange of words here --https://www./2018/10/lady-lashes-out-at-french-footballer-mbappe.html

Tomorrow, she will be shouting rape, Mbappe shouldn't mind all this gold digger.
Why sending DM when you clearly know you guys aren't mate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by planetx13: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

I reported the original post for false information earlier on, but did that matter? No. These days, even that means nothing. A topic riddled with half-truths and sensationalism still made FP. Let the mod visit Instagram and Twitter next time to get proper information. Whenever I see a post here, I rush to Twitter to get more info. If I can do that, a paid mod should be bothered enough to do it as well

Why not just post the original one ?

Why are you more interested in hurling insults than clearing the air

Will you have taken it this far if it was the other way around

Please note .... I will not reply if you quote me

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by segsy85ek(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
No be small thing.it was this kind of green light that gave me extra year for no reason in school then.( MY PROJECT SUPERVISOR)

It wasn't a small thing then o. I was in Lagos chilling when I got the shocker about my result. Na so 2:1 scatter.
You go fear flight back to Abuja to go beg the woman. But the deed had been done
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Elxandre(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
why will you make a comment when you don't have access to the full information?

That is an ignorant and senseless thing to do. What Nairalanders ought to have done was ask for the full story, but once they saw "Nigerian woman lashes out..... " they ran in here like dummies, throwing insults at her. They didn't even have common sense to say "Where is the full story"

That is how you differentiate mature and intelligent folks from juvenile idiots
Why would they ask for the real story?

Anyone knows Instagram or Twitter snippets are what make up news items on these blog sites nowadays, not just on Nairaland, but even the likes of Daily mail.

All I'm saying is it isn't a "Nairaland phenomenon alone" to be negative.
I've seen seriously sadistic comments about celebrities on major American or British sites.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by onlineadejoh(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

Joke for sure but that still does not change the fact that you ladies hate rejection with passion, even though rejection seems to be part of some of your hobbies grin Auntie this too na joke tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by myettiallah: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
the girl was joking.

Did you see the post? Which bandwagon did she join? See, there is a reason why Nairaland is a joke to most people these days. The blogger came to title the headline "girls lashes out" there was no lash out. Nobody here saw the actual post, and they just started posting in blissful ignorance, insulin somebody probabky doing better than them in this life because dem no get common sense of humor
o

Mature people on the actual post laughed about it, but sad people on this site will not see a joke even if it slapped them in the face
Yes!!
It is now a joke because a LADY was ignored and ended up showing her frustration abi??
Money hungry hoes will be ignored

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by myettiallah: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

Madan what exactly is ur point here!!!
Y are u so pained

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2018
myettiallah:

Yes!!
It is now a joke because a LADY was ignored and ended up showing her frustration abi??
Money hungry hoes will be ignored
broke people are the only ones that call others money hungry hoes. Fix your life and stop worrying about other people's money
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by myettiallah: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
broke people are the only ones that call others money hungry hoes. Fix your life and stop worrying about other people's money
I said money hungry HOES will be ignored grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
planetx13:

Why not just post the original one ?

Why are you more interested in hurling insults than clearing the air

Will you have taken it this far if it was the other way around

Please note .... I will not reply if you quote me

Ciao
why are most people here more interested in hurling insults than finding out the truth?

Did they ask for the full story before they started shouting "gold digger" everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2018
myettiallah:

I said money hungry HOES will be ignored grin
keep playing yourself.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by dominique(f): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

So the mods should have dug into her Twitter stories before moving the post to fp? Bloggers post sensational stories all the time, people come out to debunk such such stories rather than hurl insults at the entire forum like you're currently doing. If you believe the post was misconstrued, kindly give us screenshots of what really happened so we can understand the joke better. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by mu2sa2: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

Tor, e don happen! You pity your MATES on nl!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Na them dey rush am sometime na na rape go follow rush..

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by planetx13: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
dominique:

So the mods should have dug into her Twitter stories before moving the post to fp? Bloggers post sensational stories all the time, people come out to debunk such such stories rather than hurl insults at the entire forum like you're currently doing. If you believe the post was misconstrued, kindly give us screenshots of what really happened so we can understand the joke better. Cheers

I really don't understand how difficult it is

I'll also advice you to ignore her as it's obvious she's just being quarrelsome.....

How can she say it is fake without producing the original post

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2018
No problems, i will reply her DM, she be my mate, Oloshoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.