Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (65887 Views)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Silumi(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
They way some girls run at every opportunity to off clothes is amazing!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Badooguy: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Take this one for the month
donstan18:

There's nothing wrong there.

Their breasts are simply pointing the ground, singing and telling Satan to die by fire!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by pejuakinab: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Some of this photos depicts Nigeria has really sagged.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by eneyoduke(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
We are tire of topless, we need down less, we don't want to see breast pointer cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nnamdinaija(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
I for go hug transformer now but light � don come.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Kwamecron(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by iamlahmee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
hmmm....looks like plantain chips
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Skmoda360(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
delugajackson:
If these are truly Nigerian ladies, then from henceforth I denounce my citizenship. I mean, what an eyesore!

Even that polio patient in the first picture is celebrating independence, independence from what?
lmaoooooo.....were re oooooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Barbieperry(f): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
dancok:
yes of course, they are celebrating, no light o to even watch the event on national TV.
good citizens
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Lordshola: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
I can't see Zahra Buhari's own pix there, cos she is the one that need to be doing this.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Yobo2: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Science Students embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by AmazingELixir: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Truly a country deserve her leaders.

Tell me how someone like the one in Aso rock will not be the country's president when citizens have so misplaced her priorities with this crass display of oloshory

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by hopexter(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:
It's a shame that most girls breasts are so pointing to the ground .

Smh

Whatever goes up comes down. Your preek stays down most of the time. Stop being a complainant. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
good citizens
cheesy
Barbieperry:
good citizens
you too
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Barbieperry(f): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
dancok:
:Dyou too
nd Up
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Barbieperry(f): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
dancok:
:Dyou too
nd U
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Antipob777(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
I will gladly go unclad for Biafra independence.

If indeed it will come to pass. Biafra is a scam.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by ikwutasco(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
every marine spirit inform of being for d sake independence celebratn...i disconnect
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nothing really to celebrate
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerians and their country ehh
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by N0favors: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
What is all this now?

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by BabaRamota1980: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice...
Wen Nigeria becomes better I will celebrate it too.

Babe, celebrate it now....show it. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by N0favors: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
good citizens
When will you do same?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
very Ugly creatures shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by wisdom4today: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmmmm

Are there no better way of celebrating independence than to through your woman pride to the mud

Not inspiring at all.

Meanwhile see OVER 40 LUCRATIVE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START PART TIME OR FULL TIME AND MAKE GOOD MONEY IN NIGERIA WITH AS LITTLE AS 100K.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by BabaRamota1980: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Not inspiring angry

Light it up dear, give us something to inspire the appetite. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Only the first girl is managable. The other babes look scarey in those paint...like a female version of the ultimate warrior.no ukwu flaunting,no twisting of waist.very disappointing.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by babayoski: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
what rubbish is DAT how you celebrate independence... dis is so nonsense an irritating not creativity gush...just feel like vomiting
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by AceDomino(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Crazy naija ladies
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by psucc(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
I read somewhere that the problem with nigerians is that they are ready to die in silence and will not go out there to protest a bad government and that they are smiling in suffering.

Now 2018 celebration is done naked. #SufferingContinues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.