Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (65895 Views)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by israelmao(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerian flag and coat of arms are two separate symbols.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
RIP to all our fallen Heroes. Especially the ones from the first pix.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Adakintroy: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Art cannot be depicted without a tone of sexuality.

Music is almost taken.

Artist it's up to you to save your craft.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by rkennyking(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
I weep for my country

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by breakeven: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
abdulaz:
Trashy. Total eyesore shocked

No wonder Nigeria is like this.

Our ladies can’t even showcase new inventions in tech, health and what have you.

Lazy youths indeed. We have totally lost it.
Tech invention..what does bubu know about technology. His mission in government is to eliminate non Muslim according to the demand of his faith.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Wizzyflexx: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
I have been scammed a scam of 58years, where are the Topless Ladies angry
Baba.Nigeria na scam
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by noruwasman(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Silumi:
They way some girls run at every opportunity to off clothes is amazing!!

What else do they have to offer aside that, funny enough those bwerst don menopause to attract average nija niga
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Adakintroy: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Art cannot be depicted without a tone of sexuality.

Music is almost taken.

Artist it's up to you to save your craft...it's getting too shallow.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Umuadele: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
But come to think of it,if we much be sincere to our self ,this is 58yrs of corruption,looting,embezzlement, godfatherism, power outage,election manipulation,the rich get richer while the poor get poorer,where analog brain keep leading the digital brains,58yrs of constructing two weeks road just to enable the next administration to award the same road for political gains,where politicians will make promise they will never fulfil,58yrs of giving contracts to only our family members or friends,where the elite knows the truth but will never say it,where cows lives is being giving priority over human lives,58yrs of giving priority to terrorist,where they kill countless of citizens and get arrested and release through the back door,58yrs where citizens pay for light they never use,where oil wells which is suppose to be use to finance important sectors are being shared among the elite,where government keep bringing in generator companies for business while citizens surfer due to power outage,where laws are made for only the poor,where government spent more money on terrorist than human capital development,where only the rich get good health care,where government properties are being converted to private use on daily basis,where the judiciary can easily be influence against the poor,now I ask ,does it worth celebrating?the answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
I't a nude independence day huh?

Naked nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Barbieperry(f): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Babe, celebrate it now....show it. grin
i find it hard to even celebrate my birthday den its dis 1..thanks kiss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by femi4: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:
It's a shame that most girls breasts are so pointing to the ground .

Smh
g will always act downward according to Newton
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by femi4: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice...
Wen Nigeria becomes better I will celebrate it too.
same here.... Nothing to rejoice about
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Airforce01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cc Amberon1

Check page one and do the needful as usual cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by babayoski: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
how we wan take progress wen our flag self they on top breast wey don flat finish....even my mama wey don clock 50 self breast no flat self
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by ncoolsome(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh

Wat do u know about breastthere are different types of breast abeg...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Myself2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fellow nairalanders, please lets observe a minute of silence for those four fallen heroes on the chests of pix 1 and pix 2
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Alphasoar post=71681824][/quote]

How do we begin since some of us here take it for fun? We the youths need to pause and ponder and then apply our YOUTHFUL intelligence to think and make clever decisions even if we don't fully manifest in time for this election, before next election we are already a force. The reason why we are still like this is because we fail ourselves by shying away from things we need to do. Let's THINK, THINK,THINK and STRATEGIZE on how to move forward. Look at how creative, innovative and clever most of us are but still specialize in 1. Bring him down syndrome 2. Tribalism 3. If not me or us, no one else 4. APC or PDP 5. Lack of result oriented movements/plans 6. Caricatures, uninterested in national discourse etc.(No disrespect). Nowhere in the world have u seen youths complaining without actions and u expect results. For instance, NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL has recently been signed. That means we must be a force by next election. Our time is near.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by idonhammer: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
FisifunKododada:
So na Biafra independence be your problem now?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Arda1000(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
tstx:
Aso rock has Fallen.. i repeat Aso rock has fallen..

Fall back Fall back!!!!!!
even olympus has fallen
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Pennywise(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh

Nigerian gravity is too strong. Those strong enough to resist gravity wont lend their breasts
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by kharmakhazy: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
politician and Nigerian guyz are to be blame for these ladies Brest point to d ground�
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Barbieperry(f): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
femi4:
same here.... Nothing to rejoice about
my dear na u b person.... wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Godwin978(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria had been raped by politicians thats the reason they went naked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice...

With naked pictures too? grin grin

We will be waiting cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by JandyJ(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barbieperry:
Nice...

Wow with this yr beautiful fresh face,
I can't wait to see Ur braless pictures cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Umuadele:
But come to think of it,if we much be sincere to our self ,this is 58yrs of corruption,looting,embezzlement, godfatherism, power outage,election manipulation,the rich get richer while the poor get poorer,where analog brain keep leading the digital brains,58yrs of constructing two weeks road just to enable the next administration to award the same road for political gains,where politicians will make promise they will never fulfil,58yrs of giving contracts to only our family members or friends,where the elite knows the truth but will never say it,where cows lives is being giving priority over human lives,58yrs of giving priority to terrorist,where they kill countless of citizens and get arrested and release through the back door,58yrs where citizens pay for light they never use,where oil wells which is suppose to be use to finance important sectors are being shared among the elite,where government keep bringing in generator companies for business while citizens surfer due to power outage,where laws are made for only the poor,where government spent more money on terrorist than human capital development,where only the rich get good health care,where government properties are being converted to private use on daily basis,where the judiciary can easily be influence against the poor,now I ask ,does it worth celebrating?the answer is NO.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Barbieperry(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

With naked pictures too? grin grin

We will be waiting cheesy cheesy
lol..ur nt serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by shongy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
donstan18:

There's nothing wrong there.

Their breasts are simply pointing the ground, singing and tellking Satan to die by fire!!!!

It simply signifies Nigeria's state of health after independence.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Glink2018(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Is it creativity or madness...

Reproachful generation...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
I love this. This is creativity. There's nothing shameful in the human body especially when used to express art.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.