Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song (31991 Views)

Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
In the early hours of October 1st, Nigeria’s Independence Day, Award-winning superstar, Wizkid released two new songs — ‘Fever’ and ‘Master Groove’ — at once.

His Baby Mama, Shola has taken to IG to endorse the song.

This comes while replying to a IG user, who asked her if she has listened to Wizkid's new singles she replied saying 'Fever' is a Jam!!!

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/fever-is-jam-wizkids-baby-mama-endorses-his-new-song.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fever is a JAM for real cool

For more photos visit >>>> HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by itspzpics(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more photos and Watch video >>> HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by NwaAmaikpe: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

Her confused maturity is one to be extolled but not emulated.

She has no bad blood for Wizkid who is deluded to think everyone wants to get something from him.

Her only attraction to Wizkid is that he is repulsed by her existence and why she endures the humiliation he gives her is the reason masochists exist.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by OKorowanta: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Semen gat power...
No love lost.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by mrjaydee(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Most confused set of baby mamas..

38 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by gaby(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Babyless baby mama idiots...

Time to go top up..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Money has changed hands, where is Binta-Diamond? I hope money has reach her side also

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Wiki9ja: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Shortyy(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lol Shola how far na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by okwabayi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
This girl loves Wizkid and wants him back.
If not for her five-head I might have made a move on her.

4 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by itiswellandwell: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Those people who were abusing wizkid for her will be so shameful right now. Most especially the one who denounced herself being wizkid fan cos of this Shola matter. I learnt 16 years ago never to put mouth in husband and wife matter again.
The best place to learn is face me, I face you house.

Independence day sale. Cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by KingLennon(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fever is mad. Fever is suffering from psycho love
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by damola1: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
After all said and done. He's still her son's father.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by okenwaa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wizkid is the wrongest person to pick a fight with. grin grin

Niqqa will snub life outta you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by amstardi: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tree climbing hoes shall be ignored
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by richidinho(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
she is ugly

3 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Tamarapetty(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
I'm not understanding this
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by oloriLFC(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
After all the noise on social media. Shior!

8 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy

Well, she is supporting the family's business, abi you don't want Wizkid to send her monthly child upkeep? At least, she doesn't want to be a "hungry HOE" who "will be ignored".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by xperienced(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fever try sha but that master Grove no enter at all.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Shortyy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her confused maturity is one to be extolled but not emulated.

She has no bad blood for Wizkid who is deluded to think everyone wants to get something from him.

This one is back

20 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by dhabrite(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
This girl get problem.

Well nah her problem be that.
Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Nemesis001: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Noise as usual from an immature lifeless deadbeat dad.

1 Like

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Chiscomax(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anybody who says Fever and Mad Groove (whatever it is called) are nice songs have no ears for good music.

Those two songs are crap. I can easily come up with those tunes while having my bath.

Wizkid needs to work harder or start selling Kikishi and stop wasting people's MB. Come to think of it, he actually made us anticipate for this crap.

Spits! angry

-An unsatisfied fan.

19 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by Emmanuellllllll: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
I just deleted it�

4 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by MobileGees: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nemesis001:
Noise as usual from an immature lifeless deadbeat dad.

even the person way WizKid dey fight don forget the matter, na you con carry the matter for head like cement shior

13 Likes

Re: 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song by lordm(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
okwabayi:
This girl loves Wizkid and wants him back.
If not for her five-head I might have made a move on her.
fool, seven head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Photos Of Nigeria Actresses Who Bleached Their Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.