Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner (65065 Views)

Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family / Photo&video man p*nis still erect, as girlfriend catches him with another woman / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by made4naijamusic: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
A woman suspecting her son of homosexual activity broke down in tears after she caught him and his partner in their underwears kissing inside his room.

The mother who has been suspicious of her son was said to have installed a secret camera in his room to justify her suspicions.

In the viral video below, the shirtless pair can be seen locking lips before the lady walked into them in his son's room. Disappointed at her son, the helpless mother fell to her kneels as she broke down in tears.

The video ended with the heartbroken mother crawling out of the room, with her son going after her as he hid his face in shame.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/mother-suspecting-her-son-of-homosexual-activity-catches-him-with-his-partner-kissing/

1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by SarakiBukola: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Yuck! sad

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by marshalldgreat(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Busted!!! grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by NwaAmaikpe: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

A mother who won't appreciate and respect her kid's sexual orientation is not fit to be a mom.

She is better off called a fool.

110 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by SpyAC(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A mother who won't appreciate and respect her kid's sexual orientation is not fit to be a mom.

me no blame u, may ur children be gay, say amen to dat, u need to go back to where u re coming frm.

572 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by DonEd(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are better off called that.

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
It's high time we begin to check this same sex people.

Is it not obvious that they've roamed from the boundary of Common Sense?

Tufiaku! I would rather vote for Buhari.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by funnyteeth(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
And So...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by everlymoore86(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
wink
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by marttol: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by EggSauce(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Any of my child no matter the age... That engages his/herself in homosexuality... I swear to God will poison that child... That child will die a painful slow death and I won't feel it... Zero tolerance to homosexuality angry

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by dust144(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Suggestion, look for ladies to rape them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by dhabrite(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Livebygrace: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
The spirit of promiscuity at work. This generation needs diliverance.

13 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Burn him alive.

God punish gay and lesbians

17 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by braveboy64(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't think people are born gay

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by dhardline(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Homosexuality is a grave sin and I pray they repent from it. The

quest for sexual gratification in any form which is greatly

promoted in movies, music videos and cartoons and even books

is something else these days. Don't let the world convince you

it's normal cause it's not.

Sex should be strictly between a man and his wife. Any other

thing apart from this is a sin.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by techstack: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
What!!

I can feel her pain

So no grandchildren from him

The joy of every mother is to see her songetting married to a woman like her

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by chieveboy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
I think If man can learn from life and nature, he will understand God better.

On this Nairaland, I have seen a woman whom 'God created' with a penis...
On this Nairaland still, a picture of a boy with female organs apeared.

The question is are these kind against God?
Does it not occur to us that it is much easier to have female tendencies as a man
than for a man to have boobs and female organs naturally (and created by God)?

hadn't it occurred to religious people that their Holy Books didn't entirely capture the truth of creation and the supposed "Laws" of God?

"Yuck" indeed!

Amberon1:
And I guess your forefathers who abhored homosexuality were religious people too.
You people just seize every opportunity to bash religion where is none.

What a simplistic analogy...its only typical of how religion had turned Nigerians.
That my forefathers abhorred it (which isn't true) it means I should too?

I suppose based on your wisdom, we should keep wearing leaves and sleep on trees?.

11 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by futuregovernor: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Idiot

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by sabiboy2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A woman suspecting her son of homosexual activity broke down in tears after she caught him and his partner in their underwears kissing inside his room.

The mother who has been suspicious of her son was said to have installed a secret camera in his room to justify her suspicions.

In the viral video below, the shirtless pair can be seen locking lips before the lady walked into them in his son's room. Disappointed at her son, the helpless mother fell to her kneels as she broke down in tears.

The video ended with the heartbroken mother crawling out of the room, with her son going after her as he hid his face in shame.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/mother-suspecting-her-son-of-homosexual-activity-catches-him-with-his-partner-kissing/

E don set be that.
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by lordm(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nyama
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by zomoears(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
[left][/left]
[/quote]
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=71686934] shocked

I pity the people who liked your post...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by oloriLFC(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
The thing in his blue pant don dey stand small small sef, ready for action cry

5 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by FYB(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked she must be really heart broken

2 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
i imagined the pains in that woman's heart. I pray d boy changes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by IsaAbubakar: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
kill all gay bastards

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Ramon92: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
I think anyone's sexual orientation should be none of your business.

Why would you be concerned with who another person fücks in their bedrooms??

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by eneyoduke(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Isorite
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by sabiboy2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

is this one talking or just making noise?

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.