Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? (732 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) / Girls And Boys,whats Your Reason For Not Using A Perfume Or Deodorant (2) (3) (4)

Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lemme just cut the story short.I visited my friend who stays in Asaba last week Thursday and dude is still putting on the boxers he wore since on Friday. I just don't get it,how he feels comfortable with it.I feel he might pick offence if i should tell him its unhygienic.I know many people still put on one boxers for more than 24hours but am yet to understand why.Its just disgusting so my question is Why wear one boxers for two to three days or more ??
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by marshalldgreat(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Like you do? Bros you think say i no know you? The one way dey your waist never reach 1 month? Talk true grin

Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Like you do? Bros you think say i no know you? The one way dey your waist never reach 1 month? Talk true grin
God forbid grin I kuku ma naked ni
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Ekez(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Libkid:
Lemme just cut the story short.I visited my friend who stays in Asaba last week Thursday and dude is still putting on the boxers he wore since on Friday. I just don't get it,how he feels comfortable with it.I feel he might pick offence if i should tell him its unhygienic.I know many people still put on one boxers for more than 24hours but am yet to understand why.Its just disgusting so my question is Why wear one boxers for two to three days or more ??
Wetin concern yu ,
Yu no be gud friend.
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ekez:

Wetin concern yu ,
Yu no be gud friend.
How?
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Valro(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
U can wear one boxer for more than 24 hours and it ll still be clean and neat
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Valro:
U can wear one boxer for more than 24 hours and it ll still be clean and neat
The sweating type nko
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Galaxydon1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
two days is OK

Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Karahbility(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote][/quote][left][/left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Rajman45(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Libkid:
Is e ur boxers or abi is e ur wearing.... Shey u no sabi mind ur business again.. Na to dey do aproco dey worry u 4 bodi.
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rajman45:

Is e ur boxers or abi is e ur wearing.... Shey u no sabi mind ur business again.. Na to dey do aproco dey worry u 4 bodi.
lol dudes that wear one boxers for 10 days spotted
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by meobizy(f): 3:46am On Oct 02, 2018
Man, Nairalanders are really dirty o. I always assumed this thing was a joke among you guys.
Personally I wear my boxers for a day plus when I have nowhere going but if I have a routine reason to leave home daily then I change it everyday.
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2018
meobizy:
Man, Nairalanders are really dirty o. I always assumed this thing was a joke among you guys.
Personally I wear my boxers for a day plus when I have nowhere going but if I have a routine reason to leave home daily then I change it everyday.
Bruh its so "uncomfy" putting on same boxers after a day i jus wonder how they do it
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Rajman45(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Libkid:
lol dudes that wear one boxers for 10 days spotted
Wow..... Ur so intelligent
Re: Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? by Libkid(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rajman45:

Wow..... Ur so intelligent

Diamond Bank Director Disassociates Self From Fake News / Graphic: Helicopter Blade Kills Air Force Officer In Lagos (pic) / Aggressive Caucasianweiler Puppies For Sale