Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (69041 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Issakendrick: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
There was pandemonium after refugee said to be a Muslim climbed onto a statue of the virgin Mary with baby Jesus, as he tried to destroy it.

The shocking incident which happened recently in Italy, caused outrage among residents who threw stones at him before he was dragged down and handed over to the police.

The reason for his embarrassing public act is yet to be ascertained.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/muslim-man-climbs-on-statue-of-virgin-mary-destroys-it-with-hammer-photos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Issakendrick: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2018

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by crossfm: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
What a peaceful way to behave. shocked

470 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by gaby(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na everywhere these extremists dey show themselves...

E for no flee war for him country cum chop aduro for infidel country na..
Mumu idiot

483 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Karlovich: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good, destroy the statue of that cheating LovePeddler, if only Joseph had known.

7 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Valro(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
If it were to be a Christian that did this in an Arabic country, the rest is history.

Try this nonsense in US with Trump

You are a prisoner of whatever you believe in, religion is still the only one true universal threat to human existence.
Live and let live.

490 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Don't blame him. Blame religion.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by itiswellandwell: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by everlymoore86(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
smiley..nice pic, it seems PVC has lost its value after Ekiti and Osun saga, sees it (PVC) as a genuine means of identification in Nigeria .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Yes!

That is the Peace we are talking about!

They might have fed him with lies, terrorist in the Making!

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Dandsome: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Religion of peace indeed

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Eberechi24(f): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
As a Christian I don't find this provoking. He is brainwashed and confused, so I don't blame him.
It will be better if we understand we have same fate, principles and moral standards guiding us.
A Christian, moslem, atheist frowns at adultery, murder, slavery, and any thing against humanity. So why the conflicts?
If the masses have this understanding, I tell you they will be peace in land

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by GentleMoney: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Victornezzar: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
These people are just the problem of the world

Let them have their own planet biko

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by dust144(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
You go eat beans tire

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by olafum1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
You left ur war turn Islamic country, d seemingly peaceful & deeply rooted Islamic country (Saudi Arabia) didn't take u in, but those who had put humanity first before religion welcomed u in their own country, but still u went to damage one of their traditional relics...

Well, I don't blame u, or other peaceful religion chanters allover,

I blame the stupid and foolish Europe providing home to ur folks thinking u r humans, whereas u r just a demented 6th century archaic dummy.

251 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
If it were the other way round they would have killed him instantly. And you say they are human beings?

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by FYB(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Religion of peace and tolerance

Funny enough they are even Refuges in a Christian country

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Europe will pay for this useless liberalism them they form, they leave Saudi to other country to destroy those that accommodate them

Useless religion

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
everything about islam is destruction. Doing what they knows how to do best.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by NORSIYK(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
They should have shot him dead and sent every Muslim refugee packing

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by SolutionMee: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy
The media is wrong on this. The headline should be - "A Muslim Refugee Destroyed the Graven Image of Mariam."
Mariam is to Islam as whom Mary is to Christianity.
The refugee did that because Mary lied to the whole world. Mary's major offense is that she fornicated with an Angel. She took the inheritance of Joseph to a Spirit being. She was the first Christian to sin under grace.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
fgd
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by sisisioge: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chai! Refugee fa! It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Josh44s(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
You see why I have no atom of pity for those Syria refugees. Isammm is a religion that needs to be totally annihilated from the surface of this world. Where in the world have you witnessed a Christian destroying Muslim property? angry

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Beno3: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Islam, is a course to the world angry angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:
Na everywhere these extremists dey show themselves...

E for no flee war for him country cum chop aduro for infidel country na..
Mumu idiot
u just spoke spoked spark spoken my mind..I weak for diz homos ooo..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by mytime24(f): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Religion of pieces indeed undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Livebygrace: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why must you go violent for no reason?

29 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by EggSauce(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Like I always say... Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem where this religion emitted from is peaceful and free from any form of unrest or violence... So whatever happens to those who accepted this religions and they became so fanatic and radical about it ...is way above my understanding...

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.