Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (69040 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by dazzlingd(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Makes no difference
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by oloriLFC(f): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Send him to prison ASAP! Using hammer on a harmless woman, does he want to injure her?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by DeRay98(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
If you tried that in muslim country in full view of people, Police no go fit rescue you from the number of knives an average citizen islamic faithfuls will pierce your body

22 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by kunleweb: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
crossfm:
What a peaceful way to behave. shocked

You're a clown

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by idonhammer: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Islamabad grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by fatymore(f): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
He is delusional and Insane.. They should deport him back to wherever he is coming from..
Goat

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Braze9(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lie !!! Not virgin Mary statue but statue with woman with uncovered breast
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by MJBOLT: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
stupid terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
When they say they are Religion of peace but adherents are proving otherwise.

BTW, someone invited me to ISLAMABAD and I said, no. I learnt it is a desert.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by sanandreas(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why should he? He should be deported back to her country.

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Chineke1stSon: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
I dey wait for that ollah religious hypocrite of a guy to surface and spin this into how Christians are intolerant...

16 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Yudee8(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
crossfm:
What a peaceful way to behave. shocked

Very peaceful indeed grin

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by toniobyke(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
Good, destroy the statue of that cheating LovePeddler, if only Joseph had known.

what's your point dude?

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by YesBoss1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
E no de hard mumu to yan opata... If only the world was done a favour with your abortion.
Karlovich:
Good, destroy the statue of that cheating LovePeddler, if only Joseph had known.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by DWJOBScom(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
A cartoon showing a certain prophet of the Arab kingdom claimed lives and properties a certain time ago

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Myself2(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na wa o, you go pessin contri, dem accomodate you an an illegal alien and you still get mind go dey destroy one of their religious symbols,,,shey dem force you go Italy ni ?? Imagine say one catholic guy go Iran or any muslim country go use hammer break the head of mohamad statue,, no be kill those terrorist followers of religion of piss go kill the pessin ??

21 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by able20(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
you muslims are bad,GO and destroy mohammed status in Saudi.or in IRAN

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
He wants to trend while alive.
No be your MATES dey launch Suicide Mission

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by israelmao(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why would you judge others by your actions and hatred all the times when you know that you are not faultless yourself?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fvcking Islamic terrorists

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by vRendoh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
dat religion and im people .....hmmm.
Comment i reserve!

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Femijohn198: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Islam religion is known as the religious of no peace,they are the problem of the world.

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by castrokins(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
These Terrorists Should Live In A Different World.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by vRendoh(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Myself2:
Na wa o, you go pessin contri, dem accomodate you an an illegal alien and you still get mind go dey destroy one of their religious symbols,,,shey dem force you go Italy ni ?? Imagine say one catholic guy go Iran or any muslim country go use hammer break the head of mohamad statue,, no be kill those teerorist followers of religion of piss go kill the pessin ??

...speechless

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by gaby(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u just spoke spoked spark spoken my mind..I weak for diz homos ooo..

Very annoying zombies..must everybody live their lives according to your warped dictates?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by EmekaMD(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Islam and violence..

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by sapeleboi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
he deserve this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by jezeyijoya: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][center]Win Your Ex Back[/center]
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting your ex back to a successful place.
With this book, and it’s great information on fixing your love it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.

Who Can Use This Book?

- Entrepreneurs

- Internet marketers

- Network marketers

- Life Coaches

- Personal Development Enthusiasts

- Self Improvement Bloggers

- Web Publishers

- Writers and Content Creators

- And Many More!

In This Book, You Will Learn:

Recover From a Broken Heart
Understand What Went Wrong
Getting in Touch Again
Improve Communications
The Happy Reunion
And so much more!

"Grab Your Copy Today at #2,500/copy
Send request to lailai70@gmail.com

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by frozen70(f): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
We know that the Muslims have a shallow thinking

We Christians will not react or return stupidity for stupidity

Na them go tire

If it was the Christians that distroy their sacraments, they will disturb the peace of the whole world

We are not as senseless as they are

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
He probably fled from his war torn, Islamic extremist state to a peaceful country, but his extremism won't allow him be great.... Bunch of slowpokes

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Groovenaija360(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy Afonja Muslim spotted

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Mosh1: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
NORSIYK:
They should have shot him dead and sent every Muslim refugee packing
No, they won't do that because they get sense over there. Send all Muslim refugees packing because of one. Lest I forget, what should they do if the criminal is a Christian. Don't say they should send all the Christians away because even as a Muslim, I will condem that too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.