Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! (703 Views)

Killertunes Type Beat - Shabalistic Shabalitikal / Download Tiwa Savage – One (prod. By Killertunes) / Dj Spinall Ft. Kiss Daniel - BABA (prod. By Killertunes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! by Dalexicographer(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
In 2018, we’ve seen the evolution of some badass producers. They started disturbing the airwaves in 2017 but in 2018, they blew up with some wonderful beats we’ve never heard before. Most especially, Killertunes and Fresh Vdm.

Killertunes A.K.A SHABALISTICA has been exceptional in 2018. He started on a lowkey in 2017 with Yeba and Manya. Those songs went viral with his own input.

Signed under DJ Spinall’s The Cap, Killertunes is a monster when it comes to making club bangers.

In 2018, he changed the game. Hits like Bobo, Nowo, Fake Love and the most viral song now, Baba were all blessed by his beats.

It’s safe to say Killertunes owns the clubs right now as we speak. His specialty is making beats for potential club bangers.
I've been hearing a lot of my friends saying Almost all Top musicians in Nigeria ran to him for music production. grin

Fresh VDM (Damn Fresh on the beat) on the hand is a Togolese monster brewing up a storm in the Nigerian Music Industry.

Having been a part of Davido’s imprint, DMW since 2016, majority of songs put out by the label has been with his blessing. He’s the major reason why Davido had to sideline Shizzi.

He saw potential and it’s now reaping fruits. So many of us heard FIA but forgot to ask Who made this beat? It’s the major reason why FIA banged out loud and was well received by fans.

He’s the same reason why DMW is reigning in 2018. He’s the sane reason why we have Aje topping every charts.

What of Mind, Flora My Flawa? These were hits that wouldn’t have been possible without Fresh’s input.

You ladies that vibe to Ada, would it have been possible if not for Fresh’s mantra of creating Very Disturbing Music?

We need to appreciate these guys for creating some of the monster tracks we have right now.

But the main bone of contention is �

WHO IS THE HOTTEST PRODUCER PRESENTLY?

CC lalasticlala
CC opyzy

1 Share

Re: Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! by Kingosytex(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Killertunes all the way, the dude is fvcking dope. olamide's motigbana still d burst my brain

1 Like

Re: Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! by Dalexicographer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
Killertunes all the way, the dude is fvcking dope. olamide's motigbana still d burst my brain
I swear... grin
Thanks man wink
Re: Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! by Yudee8(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Killertunes all the way. That guy found that cheat guitar he used in 'nowo' 'motigbana' 'baba' and others.

1 Like

Re: Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! by Dalexicographer(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Killertunes Or Fresh VDM? Who's Hotter!!! by ozvick(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Like for killertunes

Share for fresh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 2baba Ft. Sound Sultan, Alex Ekubo (lejit) – For Instance Again / Download Starboy – Soundman Vol. 1 (full Album) / Trending Nigeria Artist Bengazzy Chilling With Oga Network And Young Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.