Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State (31646 Views)

A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / Who Is In My Cds Group? / Can I Change My CDS Group? (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by starbn(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

Your write up had more I than we. You made it seem most of d achievement was your idea n ALL the praise you took it with the first person singular "I". Am not trying to judge you but I feel from your write up I already know 60% abt you, even though you d CDs leader as you stated you should learn to also acknowledge others than using "I". I personally feel you need to read the book 48 laws of power. Personally you might be good n know how to plan but it takes more the attribute I stated for one to succeed in reality cuz in d real world with this "I" attitude of yours you would end up making unnecessary enemies/rivals I used the word unnecessary cuz having enemies is good as some task are best felt for dem to do than friends but making unnecessary enemy isn't good n necessary. My 2cent advice, if you like accept if you like disregard it. Your life, your business, your headache.

nice enlightenment.he take personal rather than collective.

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by AlphaStyles(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2018
I left kontagora like 8 to 9 years ago
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by luminouz(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

... And see when Newjasy tried to make Op realize that the achievement he could have given it to d entire members of d CDs group than just himself just check Op response to him at bolded, carefully read it. Op used "I" again, "I was able to make an impact thought that he didn't say "we" were able to make an impact through that. For those who still feel hasn't seen what wrong let me drop this rhetoric by asking a million dollar question : Do you feel Op mistakenly always use "I" for achievement of d CDs group n take all d praise all d time and use "we" for the effort of the CDs group OR do you feel that OP feel entitled by virture of being the CDs group leader to take all d praise of d achievement of of d group as a whole. I leave that to you to decide but your guess is as good as mine
Guy what dafuq is ur problem??
Who made u judge and jury on OP's thread??
He,at least did something for his country...
What have u ever done for ur community,u coconut head mofo??
I dislike niggas like u,e-warriors on SM but sissies in real life....
No make me vex reason ur matter now oh...cuz I go treat ur fvck up..

Chanting like a parrot about 'I' n 'we'..... Kuku become a lawyer naaq undecided
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Boyooosa(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2018
MexxIT:
All U have listed are achievements of ur CDS group and not ur personal CDS...
Well done, Reno bro...
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

... And see when Newjasy tried to make Op realize that the achievement he could have given it to d entire members of d CDs group than just himself just check Op response to him at bolded, carefully read it. Op used "I" again, "I was able to make an impact thought that he didn't say "we" were able to make an impact through that. For those who still feel hasn't seen what wrong let me drop this rhetoric by asking a million dollar question : Do you feel Op mistakenly always use "I" for achievement of d CDs group n take all d praise all d time and use "we" for the effort of the CDs group OR do you feel that OP feel entitled by virture of being the CDs group leader to take all d praise of d achievement of of d group as a whole. I leave that to you to decide but your guess is as good as mine

he is using 'I' because those Dundee's covered with white hijab and looking like corpse that escape from a morgue does not look like humancheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by yokiti: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
I once lived in Kontagora....it was memorable... I can't forget....FCE, the stadium, tundu-wada road...I remember Gen.. Mamman Kontagora house( may his soul rest in peace)

Its be long
There was a time I resided at that axis.
Those twin bungalow close to kwangara seriki's house beside the manual water pumping machine.
Those his houses has the area's stadium behind it.
K-town (as we used to call it then) is a place to live.
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by BENITAPUSSY: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2018
hilario12:

Your type are on inmessanger and Badoo selling there body for sex at the rate of 5k. All in the name of hook up. I believe that's civilization and freedom right. Leme come and b going
Number 1 iam not a woman.
And let me tell u,this girls in hijab like masquerade are worst than badoo girls.
well,you guys should continues living in the past,how on earth someone wears a big rag on top khaki,it is a most to serve?
Islam is a curse.

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by duduade: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

Your write up had more I than we. You made it seem most of d achievement was your idea n ALL the praise you took it with the first person singular "I". Am not trying to judge you but I feel from your write up I already know 60% abt you, even though you d CDs leader as you stated you should learn to also acknowledge others than using "I". I personally feel you need to read the book 48 laws of power. Personally you might be good n know how to plan but it takes more the attribute I stated for one to succeed in reality cuz in d real world with this "I" attitude of yours you would end up making unnecessary enemies/rivals I used the word unnecessary cuz having enemies is good as some task are best felt for dem to do than friends but making unnecessary enemy isn't good n necessary. My 2cent advice, if you like accept if you like disregard it. Your life, your business, your headache.

You also observed

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
Number 1 iam not a woman.
And let me tell u,this girls in hijab like masquerade are worst than badoo girls.
well,you guys should continues living in the past,how on earth someone wears a big rag on top khaki,it is a most to serve?
Islam is a curse.

It might be a curse to you. But to me is a religion of peace and a way of life. It's a culture in itself. Respect your cherished culture and respect other peoples culture aswel. Afterall, it's a matter of choice and not duress or imposed.
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by candyguyofficia(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2018
duduade:

You also observed
Yes I did. Its was very obvious
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by candyguyofficia(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Randy91:

he is using 'I' because those Dundee's covered with white hijab and looking like corpse that escape from a morgue does not look like humancheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy this got me laffing, you highly mouthered. I also have Muslim friends that cover up also

Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by candyguyofficia(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2018
omooba969:

There's no moral lesson to adopt in your comment, you're only trying so hard to make a subject out of nothing. I know your type, you never find comfort in seeing people recount their achievements - pain is all you get. Envy is your watchword & jealousy is your regalia.

Your wife to be is in trouble! cool
For real? If i don't find comfort in seeing people recount their achievement I wouldn't love reading biographies n auto biographies of people. N d stuff you said abt envy n jealousy being your regalia I don't envy people wether d person has legit hussle or not it's simply not my concern. Don't know why I find humor when you said wife to be in trouble, wife to be is in very safe hand. God bless bro
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by candyguyofficia(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2018
luminouz:

Guy what dafuq is ur problem??
Who made u judge and jury on OP's thread??
He,at least did something for his country...
What have u ever done for ur community,u coconut head mofo??
I dislike niggas like u,e-warriors on SM but sissies in real life....
No make me vex reason ur matter now oh...cuz I go treat ur fvck up..

Chanting like a parrot about 'I' n 'we'..... Kuku become a lawyer naaq undecided
Everything I have done for communities is for d communities to say n not for me to sing my praise song.
At second bolded, how would you know if am not that?
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

For real? If i don't find comfort in seeing people recount their achievement I wouldn't love reading biographies n auto biographies of people. N d stuff you said abt envy n jealousy being your regalia I don't envy people wether d person has legit hussle or not it's simply not my concern. Don't know why I find humor when you said wife to be in trouble, wife to be is in very safe hand. God bless bro

What's my business with you reading people's biographies? Ok cool, I notice your effort in tryna save face after you've been grabbed by the balls. grin

I am yet to see the sense you're tryna make with your comments. cool
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

Everything I have done for communities is for d communities to say n not for me to sing my praise song.
At second bolded, how would you know if am not that?
Good for u....
There are no court cases on NL to solve...
So no judges or lawyers needed...
My last reply
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Seandisputed(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Bro i served in Anambra and i was the VP then later President of Charity CDS group, if i start to mention wetin my CD group do for my LG night go come plus the ones i did personally.

Sometimes some things are just left unsaid.

God bless you though.
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Indomie001: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
domino4211:
Na news be this?...who your service epp undecidedNa news be this?...who your service epp
you won't appreciate what you don't have , jeolousnes kee you there undecided
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by tchukaz: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
candyguyofficia:

If only you would humble yourself, you will see that what I said is same with what you said. At d bold word your your own quote, he used I to introduce himself n not in reference to what was done cuz actually Op used we in reference to what was done check it out

I was elected the president of Red Cross CDS group and I organized a visit to Kontagora Medium Security Prison, Niger state.

We went with some toiletries, soaps, malaria drugs, deodorants, shaving stick , tooth brush, tooth paste, penicillin, antiseptic and disinfectant.

We also taught them how to carry out first aid.
The talk lasted for about one hour and they were very eager and happy to learn.

We went with an Hausa translator as most of them could not understand English fluently.

At the end we held an interactive section where they were able to ask us questions and we answered, one of them even said a prayer for us.

For the task he used we (group effort) but when it came to achievement from the task he simply 'forgot' the word we and said:
"I was able to impact on the community forgetting that all along he mentioned we but for achievement and honor he remembered himself only should i say forgetting to use 'we' n this made majority of Nlanders to praise him forgetting despite him being the Cds leader his achievement as he would prefer it to be called wouldnt have being possible without his exco n CDs members.
N note to you, when I said he used more 'I' than we I didn't mean in terms of numbers I meant in terms of context of usage. Op ascribing d achievement to himself alone shows it all n to think he tried to make his achievement effortless by saying "in my own little way" gives a clear picture of who OP is. Don't worry I won't take it to heart if you still don't get d bigger picture. Like I suggested earlier on d aim of all what am saying his not solely to judge him cuz as we all know Judge is still in d jungle but rather my motive of saying all what I have said is to make a effort to be a little diplomatic n sensitive cuz if he wasn't d leader I won't even dwell on d issue but cuz he is d leader I have to point it out to him cuz to whom much is given much is expected n believe you me if Op wasn't the leader when it comes to achievement he would have said we were able to impact in d community.... Op should have just stated what they did n state that the achievement was done as a group that way Nlanders will praise d group n him specially for being d leader of such an innovatative group but what did Op rather do he wanted to make us all blow his trumpet n even dictate to us the kind of tone to blow for his listening pleasure.
Moral lesson: you can f00l some people sometimes but you cant f00l everybody all d time I believe some Nlanders wasn't f00led by his charade
[color=#990000][/color]

Mr. Teacher go and apply for a job at a school. This is real life and people are allowed to express themselves as they please. Bragging is not against the law but you wouldn't know that because you are living in a mental prison where everything and everyone must flow with your idea of what the world should be. I would have asked you to bail your mindset but the world still needs people like you inorder to clearly differentiate between success and failure. Obviously you know where you belong. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop seeing negatively in every situation and stop trying to drag people into your endless world of sadness.
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by mzeepositive: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Newjasy:
Visit to Baptist Comprehensive School Kontagora.
We were able to educate the students on what to do in the event of Car crash, Fainting, Choking, Epilepsy, Snake bite.

It was a really wonderful experience as the teachers and Principal were glad to receive us, the training session was fun.

We gathered all the students at the assembly ground.
The students were very eager to learn and we gave them a chance to demonstrate what they have just learnt.

It wasn't easy controlling them due to the excitement and noise but then we had teachers on ground to help us make them keep quite and listen.

They were able to learn a lot and quickly also as we had to be fast so they can return to their classrooms.
School of champ God bless BCSK
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by SotonyeBob(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Great Job, more grace to do more.
Re: A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State by Newjasy: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Narldon:

Newjasy, Are you an ex-student of FGC Enugu?

No

Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59