Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day (75956 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by tutudesz: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
iyke926:

Lol...spooky ghost.

This is one of my favourite episodes in South Park.
No! Episode: Over Logging
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by adanny01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
jennifermahan:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor shared this topless photo of herself while covering her modesty with two Nigerian flags to celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence.

She wrote: 'Happy Independence day.... Nigeria.... we are still stuck with last year problems... So am repeating last year picture for you.... This is Nigeria a jolly naked woman.. Who just don't listen . . continue.. My vote is still for sale ooo......Happy new month sweets'

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/cossy-ojiakor-and-her-gigantic-boobs-celebrate-independence-day/

There is a limit to the attractiveness of large breasts, at this level, even the unveiled nipples will still make me hiss. Mtcheeeeeeewwewwwww shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Kingjames(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
...and one begin to wonder what's special in feminine over grown flesh at the cardiac region...

mtchew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Zinny25(f): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
... And this is somebody's daughter
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by bizhop01: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lucifer Apparatus
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
A friend of mine used to saying
Cossy olomu ibepe (pawpaw breast)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by nonix22(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
faithfull18:
What's it with the celebration of Independence and dropping of nude pictures I am still looking for the relationship though.
In essence, Naija has been striped
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by computerglobal(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cossy again shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by ndubueze92(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
goodnessme1:
useless country filled with baboons and monkeys.
Babe, that's so harsh. Though, we're in a "no sense" country.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Haynnie: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
After that bih dropped her pic disecreting the national flag i smiled to myself and said cossy will do better simply going unclad with a thong and her hands on her boobs
but what i'm seeing is different from what i'm imaginating... this shii is not thumbs down mtcheww
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by jbtobsyn(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
donstan18:

My chairman, But your baby mama complained to us that your scrotum ballz are bigger than your head.

That is not Airforce1. That is an imposter.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Cyriloha(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:
The Igwe who swore before alusi okija shrine to uphold and protect tradition cannot be a party to this sacrilege.

She must appear naked before the elders in council for cross examination by each of the 24 elders before final judgment is awarded depending on how she performs.

LOL
If that one remove clothes you go vanish ooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by itzprezy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked
My gawd see the number of views this thread got.29k .compared to the number of comment..

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Chubhie: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cyriloha:

LOL
If that one remove clothes you go vanish ooo
All the 24 elders fought at the abagana warfront during Biafra war. So, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:
How can someone's breast be bigger than her head ?
it's a defect medically...Mathematically it's an inproper fraction ..Were numerator is greater than denominator..�����
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by okwabayi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
She did this two years ago. Who is this donkey reposting old news?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:
Bia chief WORDWORLD, is this boobs not bigger than your head?

This lady must be banished for carrying overload without elders approval.
grin am just seeing this now Sir. How was your day. Hope really good.

Indeed just one of her boobs alone is bigger than my big Mango Park head.

Well since she's got no B for Brain but B for Boobs what else if not a show of B for BULLSH!T being a B for Bitch.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Chubhie: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

grin am just seeing this now Sir. How was your day. Hope really good.

Indeed just one of her boobs alone is bigger than my big Mango Park head.

Well since she's got no B for Brain but B for Boobs what else if not a show of B for BULLSH!T being a B for Bitch.
All good boss. According to the law of balancing, what she lacks upstairs was compensated or rather over compensated by the sheer quantum of her Manchester united.

I heard you love overloads.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:

All good boss. According to the law of balancing, what she lacks upstairs was compensated or rather over compensated by the sheer quantum of her Manchester united.

I heard you love overloads.

That's a folk tale. Very UNTRUE.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Avoidsexxx(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
in part of Africa way me i come from we call this; onume gabu kwe-era! #iheaka dara n
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Chubhie: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

That's a folk tale. Very UNTRUE.
You may have to expressly state your taste. I've got a sister I want to collect her bride price in dollars.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:

You may have to expressly state your taste. I've got a sister I want to collect her bride price in dollars.

I like tits just the size of a tangerine, perky. But not too small. Such tits like the Chinese remain pointed like ShakaZulu's Spear. Unfallen by law of gravity offrom sucking and rough handling.. lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubie I gat to go now. Have fun.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Cyriloha(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:

All the 24 elders fought at the abagana warfront during Biafra war. So, no shaking.

You eeeh

You no see that boooooobs like 5 heads joined together
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
This girl and her weaves. Heigod!

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Chubhie: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I like tits just the size of a tangerine perky. But not too small. Such tits like the Chinese remain pointed like ShakaZulu's Spear. Unfallen by law of gravity of sucking and rough handling.. lipsrsealed
Chineke!!! I shall charge you the bride price in gold if I happen to possess such specification of art under my watch.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
At times i wonder if one of her breast ain't bigger than my two ass cheeks put together cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boobs wey hand no fit grab and grip. Though she doesn't need to give Mouth Action with her mouth. She can just use her boobs to give a Mouth Action. There is always an advantage in everything. Make Una reason d advantages too now
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
At times i wonder if one of her breast ain't bigger than my two ass cheeks put together cry
Kindly snap ur ass cheeks let verify it for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.