Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day (75954 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Chubhie: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cyriloha:

You eeeh

You no see that boooooobs like 5 heads joined together
I would need the help of VAR before coming to a better understanding.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
hilario12:

Kindly snap ur ass cheeks let verify it for u.
Come to my house for physical verification na.

How can i be showing everybody my business here?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Astonmartin(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
iyke926:

Lol...spooky ghost.

This is one of my favourite episodes in South Park.
what's the name of the cartoon and the episode or season that he wanked abeg
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Astonmartin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Are you mad? shocked angry
For this thing?!

You are hereby excommunicated from the Vaseline Crew for poor taste.

Return your membership card & remain unavailable to party chairmen until further notice.

angry *spits

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Ladokun12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
pussy so deep u Gon swim u go drown!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:

Chineke!!! I shall charge you the bride price in gold if I happen to possess such specification of art under my watch.

And as each day unfolds with the tick-tocks of your watch. My fingers are crossed hoping for a good story to be told.
Not the one of the folk tale, the love of overload. Am no fan of water melon but a handful of tangalo.

To all the ladies with perky boobs out there.

NEVER!

I REPEAT, NEVER GET INTIMIDATED BY 'BLON-BLO' TO THE POINT OF DEHUMANIZING YOURSELF BY CHOOSING TO INFLATE YOUR FIRM MASTER PIECE OF ART TITS WITH A SILICON BLOW.

LOVE YOUR BODY! BE YOURSELF, AUTHENTIC AND NOT ARTIFICIAL. AND ABOVE ALL, WORK ON YOUR B FOR BRAIN AS TO MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT LIFE THROWS AT YOU WITHOUT RUBBISHING THE DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD LIKE THIS VERY B FOR BITC'H.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Barbieperry(f): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dis gal and her aboki brown powder

Eeew!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Chubhie: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And as each day unfolds with the tick-tocks of your watch. My fingers are crossed hoping for a good story to be told.
Not the one of the folk tale, the love of overload. Am no fan of water melon but a handful of tangalo.

To all the ladies with perky boobs out there.

NEVER!

I REPEAT, NEVER GET INTIMIDATED BY 'BLON-BLO' TO THE POINT OF DEHUMANIZING YOURSELF BY CHOOSING TO INFLATE YOUR FIRM MASTER PIECE OF ART TITS WITH A SILICON BLOW.

LOVE YOUR BODY! BE YOURSELF, AUTHENTIC AND NOT ARTIFICIAL. AND ABOVE ALL, WORK ON YOUR B FOR BRAIN AS TO MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT LIFE THROWS AT YOU WITHOUT RUBBISHING THE DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD LIKE THIS VERY B FOR BITC'H.
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Curry30: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:
How can someone's breast be bigger than her head ?

Fatty tissue for breast don shrink the brain matter

Worwor girl

grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Cyriloha(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chubhie:

I would need the help of VAR before coming to a better understanding.

Hahahahha hahahahah
That's Nigerianot var
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
zinnyzee:

Am on my way. I like physical
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:

So you have started fvcking ehn? as small as you are. my God this generation is turning to something else, baba God please tell angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2018
hilario12:

Am on my way. I like physical
Lolz... Physical kee you there.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
So you have started fvcking ehn? as small as you are. my God this generation is turning to something else, baba God please tell angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet.
Just make sure you receive enough sense before Gaby does that.

Cus he ain't doing it anytime soon.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Just make sure you receive enough sense before Gaby does that.

Cus he ain't doing it anytime soon.
Silly tadpole, I wish I can strangle you there.

Kids like you will never listen to their elders.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
Silly tadpole, I wish I can strangle you there.

Kids like you will never listen to their elders.
Lolz... You can only wish.

#tongue-out

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... You can only wish.

#tongue-out
The same tongue you used to suck dick? gehrara here. tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
The same tongue you used to suck dick? gehrara here. tongue
Bleep off to hades.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Bleep off to hades.
You are too small for me, my nephew will be the one to knock sense into your fish brain.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
You are too small for me, my nephew will be the one to knock sense into your fish brain.
Didinrin... Your nephew?

Why not your grandson?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Didinrin... Your nephew?

Why not your grandson?
You this useless tadpole, ugly little rat. I guess social media has given you powers and audacity to insult or trade words with your elders right?

God knows I will so deal with you if you disrespect me in real life, I go brake your bones, see this skeleton. cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
You this useless tadpole, ugly little rat. I guess social media has given you powers and audacity to insult or trade words with your elders right?

God knows I will so deal with you if you disrespect me in real life, I go brake your bones, see this skeleton. cheesy
Break

Learn your spelling right.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Break

Learn your spelling right.
That's only what your fish brain can pick right? it's a shame this tadpole don't know what is typo, btw before I graduated from school you were still sucking your mom breast, bastard child. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
That's only what your fish brain can pick right? it's a shame this tadpole don't know what is typo, btw before I graduated from school you were still sucking your mom breast, bastard child. grin
Tadpole is getting stale.

Find another thing to say.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tadpole is getting stale.

Find another thing to say.
Go and read for next year waec, I don't have time to trade words with kids

Little cretinous cretin.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
Go and read for next year waec, I don't have time to trade words with kids

Little cretinous cretin.
Lolz... I'm an undergraduate.

And i already told you to bleep off already.
So off you go!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Physical kee you there.

Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Astonmartin:

what's the name of the cartoon and the episode or season that he wanked abeg

Name of cartoon is South Park. Season 12 ...Episode 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.