Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence (84189 Views)

Wahala! Lady Paints Herself Into A Ripe Pineapple!! (video) / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Make-up Artist Paints Her Face To Look Like Bbnaija Star, Laycon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by queensera(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Foreign lady paints her body with Davido and Burnaboy face to celebrate Nigeria Independence.

"Im not Nigerian but the respect i get when im there makes me believe i am" - she says.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/lady-paints-her-body-with-davido-burnaboy-face-to-celebrate-nigeria-independence-video/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by queensera(f): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by KelvinCX(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
This one just wants to find excuse to be naked

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Airforce01(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
This prostitutes and their evil agenda .

They be looking for men to fall like Delilah did to Samson but,

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by LuciferKristi: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
She's fat and fat girls reek of rotten fish down there.

The photographer must be in a coma now.

angry *spits

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by CuddleBear(f): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mama you're too old for this

10 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Looking yummy

7 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Pabloosas(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ish

5 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by NotBeenPaid: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by despi64(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
She for no wear pant yeye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by YouareaBITCH(f): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chioma won't like this grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Avedonn: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waste time and effort...

Nigeria is not worthy of celebration...

Nigeria can better be described as wasted years because most of our mates have left us far behind. Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand were all Nigeria's mate but today, they are miles ahead to Nigeria all thanks to poor leadership and corruption which is still going on.

Nigerian corruption started immediately after independence in 1963 which lead to the first military intervention by major Nzeogwu and his fellow majors which is known as as (The five majors intervention)

Here is some extracts from Major Nzeogwu's broadcast over radio Nigeria Kaduna in 15th of January 1966. "Our enemies were the political profiteers, swindlers, men in high and low place that seek bribe and demand ten percent, those that seek to keep the country permanently divided so that they can remain in office as ministers and VIPs at least, the tribalist, the nepotist, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles; We promise that by the time we are done with them, you will no more be ashamed to say you are Nigerian."

Nzeogwu's statement best describes the present crops of politician we are battling with today. From 1966 to 2018 no changes. They've succeeded in making Nigeria useless for all.

Only few are enjoying this country the majority lives in anguish and sorrow.

In 2015, I thought things would change when Buhari won the election but I was wrong. Things are really becoming hard and harder everyday.

People are really suffering in this country. May God make it easy for our feature generations but as for us, there's no more hope.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by dust144(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
I need another country

11 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by MENTORCH(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:
She's fat and fat girls reek of rotten fish down there.

The photographer must be in a coma now.

angry *spits

She doesn’t look fat to me.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by showafrica(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Marketing strategy..

1 Like

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by nelronaldo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Bianda24: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
I love this

4 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Damfostopper(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
according to var..... she is just a mere object of sexual satisfaction

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by saasala(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
I usually detest commenting on this sorta thread....

But common, if those oranges on this lady's chest are standing this way without wearing a bra, and from what I can see she is not wearing one, I cant help but get an erection.

But then again I dont respect her. Must she go nude to celebrate Nigeria's failure today?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by BlindAngel: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Attention seeker...smh
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Nnamdinaija(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
I for go hug transformer now but light � don come.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by killuminati(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
angry

Hoe Azz Beeeech!
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
You all can agree with me that this is not her real body if not that breast would have needed some supports to stand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by zombieTRACKER: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by sallylet(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Obu..paint go pregnant her
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by itzprezy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Okay.. see my spec here..where is my #100 vaseline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Awoo88: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
See better breast!!! The nipple still dey center. Some of our ladies here forming moral will have their small breast reacting to gravity like Newton second law of motion

14 Likes

Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by Thejustw14(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nairaland and curvy ladies are like that Jacob Zuma meme.:!!:.
Re: Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence by kerry57: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ashes everywhere in this country trying to trend by all means even at the expense of their future partner. Just wondering the man that will propose to this one after seeing this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.