Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. (7260 Views)

Filipina Woman Claps Back @ Black American Women Over Black Men Dating Abroad / Improve Your Dating Game....see Inside ---part 2 / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Whether believe it or not dating is purely based on mind games and manipulation and even sometimes marriage too is also influenced by mind games. Women have figured out their games they know what turns men on and know how to get wat they want from men be it financially token. Love. A girl knows how to get a guy she likes easily but guys have a hard time figuring how to get their girl. Women know that we men are moved by what we see so they dress Semi nude and display their curves and guys will start chasing her both responsible and irresponsible guys
Based on her physical looks let's stop here. What abt guys how do we go about our game 90% of guys do not know game especially here in naija. And most are lazy to learn well games is not for everyone but to whom it may concern. Truth be told I learnt some of this things here on nairaland and from some dating pros but am still a learner Sha put I have put together some easy techniques to get u the girl or girls of ur dreams so easy and simple. My next post I will show all the tricks.

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rule no 1.
Keep your motives interior
When u want want to make a move on a girl don't let her be sure u want to woo her I mean to hit on her directly why? Most of the time if u directly hit on a girl she will naturally start resisting ur moves and that will make things hard for you and to avoid embarrassment guys receive from nasty girls. For example u can get a girls attention by asking her about something you will like her to help you with. Let's say u can ask her about how to go about getting a gift for a female friend or how to help a friend who has Issues with his girlfriend. Even if it is a lie it doesn't matter what matters most is that u have gotten her attention. If she starts giving u advice on how to go about it bla bla bla. End the conversation shortly then collect her number and go don't stand there and talk too much if u don't understand please ask questions am not an experienced teacher.

1 Like

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by itzprezy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ride on
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by 2buffagain(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
All that is elementary.
When you've reached the master class level, there are no rules.
You simply keep it 100 and if she's an adult (I don't fawk with anything but...), she will too. No mind games required.

As a man, project the aura of 100. She will adapt to it if she is feeling you. No time for all that. Women aren't that important to be wasting all your time plotting graph.

But again, depends on ones level.

EDIT: By level, I don't necessarily mean money. Had to specify because I sometimes forget this is a Nigerian forum.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Men are moved by wat they see. Women are moved by their emotions? That is why they reject you even when you are sure you are good looking. They know you are handsome but they don't feel it for you simple as ABC if a girl doesn't have feelings for you she can never date you unless you are a rich guy she can suck dry and after the money goes she waves you bye bye. This is what we will exploit. Sense women are moved by emotions we shall learn how to manipulate their emotions. Don't be afraid if girls are seeing this. Not all girls are on nairaland. If you know hw to manipulate girls emotions you will get wat u want from them. I Ave had a 27 year old tell me she loves me I swear to god because I used this mind games I will show you in my next post.

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
How press a girls emotional button

Before I start I want to ask you a question how do you feel when a girl plays hard to get? . U want her more right. We shall do the same thing to them so we shall have the same result but in a skillful way .brace up yourself because you are abt to get women falling for no matter how pretty they are just believe in this strategies and they will for for you plz I need you guys to follow up with comments so I don't feel alone and so that we stay front page am abt to make you an attractive man in no time.

1 Like

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by raquel97: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Continue cool
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Remember I told earlier not to let a girl know you have sexual intentions towards let her see you as just an interesting friend but note she may still suspect you are up to something this is were u have to act as if you are not interested in her because she maybe studying you to know if u are fake so u have to be very mysterious as Tom Kruz or olu Jacobs learn to act like you like her today and loose interest tomorrow just be patient with time u will get her. Keep her guessing bro. Now there are three things you should do around her that will spike up her emotions. And trigger attraction I'm her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Use cocky jokes on her.
Pretty girls are used to guys always kissing their ass all the time. Doing all to impress them and because they are pretty with time they develop this ego because hype has gotten to her head. Now u will not join the crowd instead of hyping her breakdown her ego by using cocky jokes on her u can start using it on the very first day u see her maybe after u started the conversation just use cocky on her as u get to know each other for example if she is a fair lady u can say I don't like fair ladies they make me have bad dreams. Or u can say I like ladies that have big head like me so that's why am talking to you then smile when u say it so u don't hurt her make fun of urself too in the process don't apologize if she gets angry but make it obvious you are joking So whenever u guys communicate use cocky jokes ones in a while on her but don't use it on ugly girls use it on the slay Queens and hottest if u use it in ugly girls they will feel bad of course u don't want to damage someone's self esteem you will noticed she will become humble and respect you this stuff is like magnet it will make her curious and obsessed with you because she rearly hear such from guys it will keep her wondering wat kind of guy you are, and believe me this is the beginning of attraction. Plz make una comment abeg I see hot.

8 Likes

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by chiunlimited(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Continue bro.. cheesy
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by Floda: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
sharp
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by ashewoboy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
ohkies.
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Upgrade ur value
Women are Naturally attracted to guys other women like so if you have a pretty girlfriend already you Can use her as a bait to get other girls. Use pretty girls to get pretty girls. When a girl sees u have many options she instantly feels respect and Attraction for you I don't know why but try it it works. Let her see you with girls that are better than her at the same time be mysterious as I said earlier don't ask her out yet keep her guessing. If you don't have a pretty girlfriend then look for pretty female friends that shit is intoxicating to women they like competition. Do you know how your crush that is forming for you would feel if she sees you with another girl better than her just try it even if the girl is not your girlfriend see how her respect for you will skyrocket

1 Like

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by jonazter(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Continue
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by EmekaMD(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Following!!
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2018
AR u wit me guys sorry for the delay av being really busy lately now let's move forward ok
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Push and pull her
This is the third emotional button you should press on a girls head always keep her guessing. U can do this by showing her you are interested in her and then again mix it up with disinterest sometimes. Make her jealous, frustrated, angry. Just apply this three techniques on her and watch her go crazy about you. But these things will take you time to learn just practice and focus on improving forget about getting a girlfriend now just write this skills down and use them with time you will master it and it will come easily and natural to you.
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by id2019(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Following
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
As you practice this techniques please be very observant and mysterious. Sooner or later u will notice she will start showing you Greenlight.she will start showing you signs that she is interested in you now don't rush her just chill don't ask her out yet we are getting somewhere so just chill play hard to get a bit by not accepting her immediately she start showing you green light wait a bit before you start taking her out.
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by SaintHilary(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Any broke guy dah takes dis serious deserves serious beating angry

7 Likes

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
If you rush she will want to pull back a bit so u have to chill the next post I will tell what u will do before you take things physical. This is the reason why a girl will show you Greenlight but will still say no when you ask her out and leave you confused. It because you rushed too early
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
SaintHilary:
Any broke guy dah takes dis serious deserves serious beating angry

If you are a failure with women all guys cannot be like you OK go and make your money wat are you doing in the romance section novice
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by HouseOfWine: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
2buffagain:
All that is elementary.
When you've reached the master class level, there are no rules.
You simply keep it 100 and if she's an adult (I don't fawk with anything but...), she will too. No mind games required.

As a man, project the aura of 100. She will adapt to it if she is feeling you. No time for all that. Women aren't that important to be wasting all your time plotting graph.

But again, depends on ones level.

True talk.
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by SexyDenzel: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
No time at all, time wey I go use other chicks na him I go come de waste on indirect moves and craps. Highest is no and I move on to the next, no hard feelings. I no like stress joor.

4 Likes

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
SexyDenzel:
No time at all, time wey I go use other chicks na him I go come de waste on indirect moves and craps. Highest is no and I move on to the next, no hard feelings. I no like stress joor.

Bro the truth is you are not experienced with women if you meet 10 girls tonight 9 of them will reject you with this mentality try it am sure you must have been rejected many times. It is good to move on when a girl rejects you but if you move to another girl she may still play hard to get or reject you. Before you know you keep failing over and over again with women you will naturally start thinking maybe you are cursed or you are not good enough or because you are broke. I have been there and done that I got frustrated. Learn to be attractive to women don't be lazy, naija guys are too lazy to learn anything with this giving up mentality you can't event attain success in life bye bye
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by MrCoker: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by youngfocus(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nice one bro, u are helping alot of guy here, am once into all dis,I fall in lov wit a girl, I lost all my guide nw, I jst start looking for a way out, cos I jst broke up with my girlfriend,I need a tip to girl new girl
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by SexyDenzel: 3:22am On Oct 03, 2018
kollinzgee:

Bro the truth is you are not experienced with women if you meet 10 girls tonight 9 of them will reject you with this mentality try it am sure you must have been rejected many times. It is good to move on when a girl rejects you but if you move to another girl she may still play hard to get or reject you. Before you know you keep failing over and over again with women you will naturally start thinking maybe you are cursed or you are not good enough or because you are broke. I have been there and done that I got frustrated. Learn to be attractive to women don't be lazy, naija guys are too lazy to learn anything with this giving up mentality you can't event attain success in life bye bye
Hahahahhahahahaa I'm not experienced :-), rejected my ass. Been at the level you're and done passed it no pun intended bro. I've had enough chicks to the point Its no big deal anymore maybe someday you will too and then you will realize you don't have that energy or time to invest in chasing females. Have you had four dope side chicks and one main chick? not even to mention the other knockoff chicks that runs around you abeg no time, they give the greenlight nowadays. When you get some Benjamins and your game is tight then you will see chicks throwing greenlights at you like damn, they will relax on your car and wait for you, ask you random questions while smiling and acting like a baby, when you're shopping they will see the price tag and even ask you the price or your opinion on the product just to start a convoy with you so chill. You're the one with less experience, chicks are really not that hard or mean so much to invest such game. I've been there and done that. They play hard to get mostly when they observe you are they push around or need them when they see you as an opportunity or a great catch they downplay their hard to get or even throw it to the wind because they don't want to miss out. I wanted to stop here before I saw your last line about achieving success in life and I wasted my time on you. You honestly don't know squat about success at all and I bet you're still struggling that's why your mentality is like that, pursuit for success is totally different from pursuit of females. Go read some books please.

5 Likes

Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Guys that woo women with money will regret later because the will not be able to finish wat they started. Don't get me wrong the need for money will still rise when you are in a relationship but if the girl loves you she will stay. Never ever feel insecure when you can't meet up a girls demands if she ask you for wat you don't have don't be afraid to tell her u can't give her this is where a lot of guys fail be a man of words. Never live your live to impress people not even women but do it in a funny not harsh way that is the mentality of a guy with self worth never let your konji or you emotions control you that is the difference between you and average guys they live to impress but you should live impress your self only. Never sell your self short.
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by kollinzgee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
When the girl starts showing obvious Greenlight now it's time to take things to the next level. take her out to do something fun with you. Don't take her to a restaurant take her out for picnic, to your friends house, or to the movies I recommend this because they are more fun than taking her to restaurant. You need this so that you guys need to bond. Here you can peck her(don't kiss her deep) hug her more often
Dnt ask her out yet just flirt with her Dnt make things look sexual.
Re: Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dose these tips works when you're not prince charming and broke😟

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom / Your Boyfriend After Shaving(photo) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.