Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend (235 Views)

Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
My girlfriend came to visit me though I have other gurls I have dated but not serious relationship just to knack pkekus..yesternight till this morning I dreamed of a lady fighting her ..but I don't have issues with any lady since I left the last gurl I chop her pkekus..we ended up fighting at last..but we are still chatting till now no issues of fighting..the singlet my girlfriend wore yesternight black that was what she wore in the dream ..I was standing with her suddenly a lady came from behind and start punching her and she also face her,i was confuse . don't know what to do ..she gave her a punch in her stomach and also she too gave her own back,both holding their tummy .. someone came to separate them.. I woke up ..I later slept again with another dream seeing both of them fighting alongside the road .. someone still separate them...I don't understand till now.. please what does that dream interpret? The lady looks strange to me in the dream
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by KMSunshine: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na your spirit wife bro. She go chase your current gf away.
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
KMSunshine:
Na your spirit wife bro. She go chase your current gf away.
but I never dream of this before my entire life

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Women Extraordinary Capabilities / Pastor Disguises As Homeless Man To Test Congregation / Three (3) Particular Attitudes On Social Media Are Bothering Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.