Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (39406 Views)

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / Professional Bill Of Material for Bakery and Eatery / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by yarnme2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hage:

What's the capacity of your locally made oven? Does it use both gas and electricity?

100 chunks at same time and it use uses Gas only, I constructed it along this Ikorodu Mile 12 axis

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Hage: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
yarnme2:

100 chunks at same time and it use uses Gas only, I constructed it along this Ikorodu Mile 12 axis

Okay, thanks.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Realbelieveer(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rebuke:

Nice idea but I don't think I will like to try that. I mean renting a bakery.

The three locations I mentioned (Ibadan, Ogun and Lagos ) Spaces are available for me there. That's one one major advantage I have.

I am only considering the one that wil favour me most in term of marketing and competitions.

I advice Ogun and Ibadan though.. Lagos wahala plenty

1 Like

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nevplus(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Locally constructed mixer for sale.2 bags capacity

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nevplus(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Also this

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by kwende(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
michaelala:
Its a very interesting topic and I've read some of the comments and I'll just add a bit.

Who ever told you that N600k is good to go is seriously lying. There's no way you won't spend at least N3m to N5m even for a hot bread shop!

I set up bakeries for a living, and I design and manufacture ROTARY OVENS here in Nigeria. I also own a bread shop at Abule Egba in Lagos where I have on of my ovens working. So I know what I'm talking about.

Please, call me let us talk (07088695859)
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by mmb(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
I want to set up a bakery in abuja and I need a consultant.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by khatea: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
mmb:
I want to set up a bakery in abuja and I need a consultant.

Check PM or chat me on watsapp via my profile
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by 1stKing: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rebuke:
Bakery owners please show up here. Good morning.
I am here in advance
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by KBARBIE(f): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
For your bread nylon Packaging, pls call or WhatsApp 08174269585. We deliver to any location.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by mmb(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please gas deck oven and electric deck oven, which one is better in Nigeria
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by babyluu101: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am interested in owning a bakery - but i am being skeptical about running the business also . As the location is a remote and newly located site with the axis of OgiJo Ogun State - End of Ikorodu. I am looking at the Production of Agege Breads only since its a new site but i am stucked with how to do sales - marketing and also hawkers for the bread. i will also love to know what other means i can use to boost sales within my axis as its a new site.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Bibings(f): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2019
I need a used one bag rotary oven

One bag mixer

One bag deck oven ( gas)

Location is Lagos.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by 4godsake: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Chukason1:
make i run small ada for my uncle Incase you need Locally fabricated ovens , It uses steam tubes and can be powered with burner using a small gen or simply use fire woods + 2 years warranty ..PM me

Pls send me ur uncle's contact to presto67@live.co.uk
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by zukky79: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
nevplus:
It can't go more than that. That 4k is even when you understand what we call optimization in bread production, if not you are to gain lesscry

Please can you explain what bread optimization is and how its done?
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Nigerfine2: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
Rebuke:

I guess dis type of topic doesn't intrest them. Mayb we should add snake or rename our thread to " Endowed Women found working naked In a bakery" then we add some scantily dressed women. That way, we may get more attention.

lols
This your joke is not useful here. It could scare a lot.
I recently assisted my younger one get one off the ground.
We actually used local machines this brings down the cost.
It is still not in the range you first stated.
Local oven
Mixer
And others
It is a bit high for real.we bought machines in ibadan and aba.
The bakery is in East.
If you are in big town the more expensive to start.
Printing your nylon is high also,
The building, or rent
Good luck
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Trumpetpeter7(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
babyluu101:
Hello Everyone,

I am interested in owning a bakery - but i am being skeptical about running the business also . As the location is a remote and newly located site with the axis of OgiJo Ogun State - End of Ikorodu. I am looking at the Production of Agege Breads only since its a new site but i am stucked with how to do sales - marketing and also hawkers for the bread. i will also love to know what other means i can use to boost sales within my axis as its a new site.

Thanks
You need a good consultant.
WhatsApp me here 09034476126 or call.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Trumpetpeter7(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
babyluu101:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
You need a good consultant, it's my job...
WhatsApp me here 09034476126 or call and let's talk business����
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Trumpetpeter7(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Let's meet here and talk business...as a good bakery consultant,I bet you will never feel regret of patronizing me.
Call me or chat me up through WhatsApp,,,09034476126 and let's talk business.

Nice idea but I don't think I will like to try that. I mean renting a bakery.

The three locations I mentioned (Ibadan, Ogun and Lagos ) Spaces are available for me there. That's one one major advantage I have.

I am only considering the one that wil favour me most in term of marketing and competitions. [/quote]
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Trumpetpeter7(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rebuke:
Ok, today I was to meet one of the bakery owner and he later cancelled the appointment due an emergency, according to him.

Well, I won't stop till I gather reasonable infor and enough knowledge.

Somehow, this thread is becoming my own diary. Hmmmm.

I didn't create this thread for myself o. If this continues, wll leave the thread but I promise to share pix of my bakery once its opened.

Hope say una go patronise me wella sha. Watch out for me.
All you need is a good bakery consultant and that's my job!
Bet me you will never feel regret of patronizing me.
Just call or WhatsApp me through this line,,,09034476126 and let's talk business!
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Trumpetpeter7(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rebuke:
Ok, today I was to meet one of the bakery owner and he later cancelled the appointment due an emergency, according to him.

Well, I won't stop till I gather reasonable infor and enough knowledge.

Somehow, this thread is becoming my own diary. Hmmmm.

I didn't create this thread for myself o. If this continues, wll leave the thread but I promise to share pix of my bakery once its opened.

Hope say una go patronise me wella sha. Watch out for me.
All you need is a good bakery consultant and that's my job!
Bet me you will never feel regret of patronizing me.
Just call or WhatsApp me through this line,,,09034476126 and let's talk business!
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Raustin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Maybe you should. I'm looking forward to reading it. Also I'd like to know about running a restaurant. It's another cash cow � to consider. This thread has been really helpful and informative.
ibrokay:

I don't understand what you mean by premium bread. Forget about all those grammar bro. I have been in the business for more than 3years, quite stressful but rewarding. You will face so many challenges, most baker's will not release their formulas and to get honest staffs and manager is a big challenge. So many things involved. I can even write a book on bakery business now. grin
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 2:51am On Feb 19, 2020
ibrokay:

I don't understand what you mean by premium bread. Forget about all those grammar bro. I have been in the business for more than 3years, quite stressful but rewarding. You will face so many challenges, most baker's will not release their formulas and to get honest staffs and manager is a big challenge. So many things involved. I can even write a book on bakery business now. grin
Very rewarding indeed.
Humility is key
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by pasuma(m): 4:04am On Feb 19, 2020
The fact that you work with them does not mean you know where and where the owners have been visiting. I've been running my bakery for 3 years now, believe it or not it's not easy and it's not the right time to go into the business right now. Except you found a unique location with no bakery around, otherwise you will have to endure alot.
Engineeradeyemi:
you refer to someone who does 20bags a day as a big bakery? Come,let me walk you into mega bakeries and dey produce more than 100bgs in a day. and to cap it all dey int using ur so called JUJU as u claimed cos its a matter of hardwork as we started with dem right from days of 1bag and moreso we were in charge of setting up dere bakery. contact me if u are interested in setting up as we are into sales, repairs and installation of bakeries
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by pasuma(m): 4:08am On Feb 19, 2020
How much?
yarnme2:

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nzube89(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please I need info on how to start all this mini bakery I see in Lagos that bake around 100 to 500 bread in Lagos , that is all this one shop bakers that doesn't supply outside
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by vicky3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
-For Comprehensive Feasibility Report to Establishment of Small Medium and Large Scale Bakery and Confectionery Industry.

- Prompt Advice and Technical Assistance to any problem that may arise in the Bakery.

- Turn around unviable Bakery Project to viable one 

- Training and Induction Course for Master Bakers and Apprentice 

-  Developing recipes for Bakeries

For more Info Contact S.O.Udaze

Tel: 08023506980, 08038077659

E-mail : omozokpeaudaze@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by vicky3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
-For Comprehensive Feasibility Report to Establishment of Small Medium and Large Scale Bakery and Confectionery Industry.

- Prompt Advice and Technical Assistance to any problem that may arise in the Bakery.

- Turn around unviable Bakery Project to viable one 

- Training and Induction Course for Master Bakers and Apprentice 

-  Developing recipes for Bakeries

For more Info Contact S.O.Udaze

Tel: 08023506980, 08038077659

E-mail : omozokpeaudaze@yahoo.com
nzube89:
Please I need info on how to start all this mini bakery I see in Lagos that bake around 100 to 500 bread in Lagos , that is all this one shop bakers that doesn't supply outside
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nzube89(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2020
Please I need the measurements of the pan in that picture

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by Assonyekwelu(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
EASY39:
I Own a bakery,and we produce 6bags daily
I want to set up my own bakery business,I need a professional baker,please help
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by akinlolumichael(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Using this link to join our WHATSAPP group
https:///D2ojjAm3DyI4VP88Di1QGe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.