Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Start Phone Accessories Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Phone Accessories Business (1234 Views)

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Phone Accessories Business by Alabaintprice(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Are you looking at starting a phone accessories business and dont known where to start from...

https://www.nairaland.com/4328110/buy-alaba-international-phone-accessories
Re: Start Phone Accessories Business by Alabaintprice(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2020
We appreciate everyone who came from this platform to.patronise JOEL COMMUNICATIONS.

A lot of you are happy that you made the move.
As you can see"NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS" on this thread

2020 is another opportunity to invest in mobile accessories business. Reason because mobile accessories has come to stay for a very long time.

People sti need to take care of their phone as well.

Mobile accessories is a gold mine only if you know your onion.

Will hope to see you this year ...
Re: Start Phone Accessories Business by Sirseedorf(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2020
I want to start a business accessories and I've been looking for a guidelines on how to go about it.

My main concern is how much can I start with, as a small scale business.

How much can I start with a non android phones like aitel, tecno and the likes.

How profitable is the business. Because I don't have any experience about it.

Can I start with 80-100000k..
Re: Start Phone Accessories Business by Alabaintprice(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Let's chat
Re: Start Phone Accessories Business by Alabaintprice(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Joel Hi-Tech Communications is not duely registered under CAC. We can handle any kind of business now.....

Honesty has always been my watch word......

Trust us to make you happy

Re: Start Phone Accessories Business by Alabaintprice(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Legit

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Full Details On How To Start Phone Accessories / How To Make $1,521/month With Clickbank Simply / 10 Benefits Of Outsourcing Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.