Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video (75440 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by ifymadu: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
She has nothing to offer, lifeless youth
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by elizabeth147(f): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
be decent not 2 expose ur body just becos of green & white

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by jesmond3945: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Maheeda satan's agent. Your daughter is next. Go and ask charly boy how far.
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Them dey get god-daughter for ashawo work?
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Daboomb: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
An elderly man once asked: Why is it that Men are always trying to cover their body (despite the six packs and muscle lines) with clothings....

While women of today continually seek to expose more of their body and nudity, despite the dangers involved?

I could not understand back then but an elderly lady nearby offered an explanation saying:

Everyone exposes WHAT THEY CONSIDER their BEST ASSETS, so they can be judged by it.

Men, their BRAINS
Women, their SEXUALITY/GENITALS.

I was speechless and still thinking over her comments.
But events many years afterwards, seem to corroborate what that elderly lady said.

Is this true? What is your own opinion?
(no foul language please)
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
I’m horrrny as hell..damn it’s like everywhere I go on cyber space there’s always a nude or semi-nude pic staring at me.and when I respond like how a man with blood running through he’s veins should I get a charge. BITTYTCH y’all better put on some damn clothes
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by ndubueze92(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
folake4u:
Nairaland men will come and scream "Slippers breast", "agbalumo breast" in 3, 2,1 grin
Babe, for the first time these people are allowing me quote you fa... how are you doing? I have dialed you severally?
Nothing konsine you consine slipper bweast sha...
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by newdawn2017(f): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ugly goddaughter self.
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by sarcasticdude(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
I just pray for the time when these social celebs will be posting their nude stark naked cheesy instead of all these cover-up cheesy we go dey Bleep olosho for as low as #300,make cheesy make I still dey alive that time be my prayer cheesy

Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by lawrence35(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
That's not who I expected....

Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Thom1759: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
When person dey sick, it's not hard to figure out. They are example of sick people wey need urgent treatment. Can I discuss something with you Elizabeth. Here is my whatsapp number if you don't mind. 07018074766
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by hopexter(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2018
This is actually my type of breast. The type of my ex and the one of my next cheesy
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Chubhie: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This looks more like squashed tangerines.
This sounds close to chief WORLDWORD Chinese tangerines specifications.
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by BrokenCock: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Her CUNTinent go sweet sha
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Benekruku(m): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2018
5k Naira

Her spec surplus for District
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by nijabazaar: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2018
engrj:
Pls save my mother's life.

Can u provide more info. Like the hospital. This is really touching.
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Raydans: 1:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Dollabiz: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by adonaimart(m): 2:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Anything for publicity cool
Abeg read my signature
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by ElvisSMILE(m): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2018
She really does look like a doll! though cute anyways,feel like i should come lick those things!!! Lol!!!!
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by DabuIIIT: 3:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Viewing this thread for the past 24hrs,drooling and salivating,coneheads perverts

grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by computerglobal(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Arrant nonsense
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2018
A nigga once said:prostitution aint seen in the face..but mehn this one hoeism don dey show for face
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Nice boobs...Young and have life tongue
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by Diso60090(m): 4:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Nice tummy good ok �� oranges and bad �� up �� coming home �
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by policysamuel(m): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Agbalumo-Sized...
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by engrj(m): 6:30am On Oct 02, 2018
nijabazaar:

Can u provide more info. Like the hospital. This is really touching.

Yes I have all the necessary documents. See it here I can provide more if not certified.
Her medical report, her test results and one receipt from Clinix Healthcare where she do go for dialysis.
Here is a tread I open for her

https://www.nairaland.com/4753914/mother-needs-n12m-go-kidney

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life

Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by wisdomeze(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Her breasts are upcoming.. As of yesterday, I Don c different kinds of breast tire... I wish say Nigeria go de celebrate independence everyday...
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by modsfucker: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2018
folake4u:
Nairaland men will come and scream "Slippers breast", "agbalumo breast" in 3, 2,1 grin

Na those kind breasts, with nipples on top I like pass. They don't fall easily... They always stay pointed.
Re: Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video by AlphaStyles(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2018
shame no dy people body again unclothedness is now going rampant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) / Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.