Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love (3826 Views)

T.I. The LIBRA (full Download#) Album 2020 / 16 Personality Traits And What They Mean / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Libra ladies have a reputation for being the quintessential “manic pixie dream girl” of the zodiac, the kind of woman who is always up for a wild and playful adventure, even if it’s just hitchhiking over to the local carnival to eat candy-apples and ride on the Ferris wheel.
True

She wants to take pictures in the vintage photo-booth while smooching you and making silly faces, she wants to blow bubbles in meadows of wildflowers, and she wants you to fall in love with her.
Hian. Negodu bullshit

She’s a die-hard romantic personality who loves the imagery that seemingly spontaneous dates like these create – and walks a fine balance in keeping the picture-perfect adventures that she posts on social media looking spur-of-the-moment and authentic, rather than glossy or contrived.
More bull. The only correct sentence here is "she is a die hard romantic".

Balance is the key word for those born under the sign of the Scales – because Libra natives are always seeking equilibrium in their lives.

100 % true

LIBRA WOMAN: LOVE AND SEX
A Libra woman seems to always be in love – either with her long-term partner, or with an ever-changing series of rotating lovers. These amorous ladies may never truly settle down, but if they do partner for the long haul, they may not have a conventional marriage.

Open minded companions who don’t tend to get very jealous make good matches for a freewheelin’ Libra, who never appreciates being reined in. Do you ever question whether or not your sign is compatible with your free-spirited Libra? As long as she knows that she’s completely free to do whatever she wants, she’ll often remain quite loyal to the commitment she made – especially if there is plenty of wiggle room for the occasional flirtation, make out, or friendly fling.
The 'hianticness' of this is just too much. undecided

Known for being erratic in their dalliances and even promiscuous in their heydays, Libra women are notorious for being fantastic lovers, well-versed in the arts of sex and sensual pleasure.
Hiaaaaaaaaaan...I give up embarassed

Who comes up with all these bullshit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by donstan18: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
What is this crap?

Na so madness dey take start.

Next thing, you'll snap your red g-string to show us.

3 Likes

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
This one you are quoting yourself are you ok?
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by folake4u(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Libra Queen smiley
Cc: yettymuse.

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Drinklimcaa(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Team Aquarius, The water bearer. January 21st precisely, first son of the water bearer.

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Libra

Ndi Obi-ojo

Them and the transport company, I don't know who kills men more.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

True

Hian. Negodu bullshit

100 % true

THATS HOW HOROSCOPES AND PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THEM WORK.

"TRUE, FALSE, TRUE, FALSE". THEY CHERRY PICK THE ATTRIBUTES THAT MATCH AND IGNORE THE REST AND CLAIM THE SIGNS ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

THE THING IS, MOST HUMANS FIT INTO MORE THAN 5 OF ALL THE SIGNS... ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO BE A FOLLOWER AND BELIEVER OF ASTROLOGY IS FOR ONE TO WIRE HIS/HER MIND TO THE SIGN OF WHICHEVER MONTH THEIR PARENTS TELL THEM THEY WERE BORN. THAT'S IT.

ASTROLOGY ISN'T TRUE. IN FACT, IT DIED WHEN ASTRONOMY BEGAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Preshy561(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
kiss
Libra queens are the best.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by hahn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

True

Hian. Negodu bullshit

100 % true

The same people that come up with religion cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
folake4u:
Libra Queen smiley

Cc:
yettymuse.
hey mama, I see you.. Xoxo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by spinna: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Reminds me of my Libra ex. I guess it was the issue of control that split us since we Leo's are a bit domineering .All are accurate..

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by folake4u(f): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2018
yettymuse:
hey mama, I see you.. Xoxo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Mamacita! Na me hail you pass. You just dey flex dey go grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2018
hahn:

The same people that come up with religion cheesy
That is not true
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2018
So, cause there's alpha male now.
Then there's Libra-female too??

Why do we have to complicate things for ourselves?
Coming up with these stuffs now will make some girls to start wanting to keep up with them... Ewww.

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by hahn(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Ishilove:

That is not true

It is very true. They are both the same fruits from the tree of nonsense
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Raydans: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anybody libra celebrating bd today ?
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by AKDON(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
spinna:
Reminds me of my Libra ex. I guess it was the issue of control that split us since we Leo's are a bit domineering .All are accurate..

I'm a leo dating a libra, could you tell me more about what happened in your relationship please, I'm just trying to learn from an experienced fellow #LEO
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
spinna:
I disagree with you. Majority of what I posted does not match my personality.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raydans:
Anybody libra celebrating bd today ?
Yep. I am
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by mrphysics(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
What's happening here?
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
AKDON:

I'm a leo dating a libra, could you tell me more about what happened in your relationship please, I'm just trying to learn from an experienced fellow #LEO

Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous

Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible

Leo likes: Theater, taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colors, fun with friends

Leo dislikes: Being ignored, facing difficult reality, not being treated like a king or queen

Is this correct? The Leo in my life is an enigma... of the negative kind.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Proud Libra.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Raydans: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Yep. I am
Happy birthday to you. Enjoy your day

Mine was yesterday tho
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raydans:

Happy birthday to you. Enjoy your day

Mine was yesterday tho
Thanks. Happy belated birthday
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by bigfrancis21: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Ishilove:

True

Hian. Negodu bullshit

100 % true

Lol, you need to understand that zodiac characteristics are not always 100% comprehensive to every one. At least 70% to 80% will apply to you and the rest may not due to influences from your environment, culture or even certain tendencies/habits a soul tends to develop over time from several past lifetimes. I'm a Libra male myself and at least 85% of what i've read about Librans on literally all zodiac websites apply to me. Some do not and this is because they may be more applicable to the writer of the article due to cultural or environmental difference between where I grew up and where they grew up.

Zodiac signs and their influences are real and tend to have a greater influence on people born under them. Depending on certain lessons a soul needs to learn in an upcoming lifetime, some souls choose to be born under a prevailing zodiac sign just for its influence that they need for that particular lifetime. Think about certain babies suddenly being born prematurely by a few weeks or a month early, or overstaying by a few weeks or a soul finding the perfect pregnant mother due for delivery in a zodiac month of their choice. There's quite a lot to this world than meets the eye.

Anyway, my 2 cents jare. wink cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Lol, you need to understand that zodiac characteristics are not always 100% comprehensive to every one. At least 70% to 80% will apply to you and the rest may not due to influences from your environment, culture or even certain tendencies/habits a soul tends to develop over time from several past lifetimes. I'm a Libra male myself and at least 85% of what i've read about Librans on literally all zodiac websites apply to me. Some do not and this is because they may be more applicable to the writer of the article due to cultural or environmental difference between where I grew up and where they grew up.

Zodiac signs and their influences are real and tend to have a greater influence on people born under them. Depending on certain lessons a soul needs to learn in an upcoming lifetime, some souls choose to be born under a prevailing zodiac sign just for its influence that they need for that particular lifetime. Think about certain babies suddenly being born prematurely by a few weeks or a month early, or overstaying by a few weeks or a soul finding the perfect pregnant mother due for delivery in a zodiac month of their choice. There's quite a lot to this world than meets the eye.

Anyway, my 2 cents jare. wink cheesy
Need I say more?
Aside environmental background and culture, Parents or guardians personalities too influence zodiac signs. A Libra raised by a Libra parent will be different from one trained by a parent of other sign. Saying zodiac signs is inaccurate is like saying Humans Temperament ( choleric etc) is false.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Preshy561:
kiss Libra queens are the best.
Happy belated birthday Sis.

I missed it sad
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Preshy561(f): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Happy belated birthday Sis.

I missed it sad
Lol.thanks hun.kiss
When's yours?
I.mean date.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol.thanks hun.kiss When's yours? I.mean date.
10th of this month smiley

Still waiting for my cake grin
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Oyindidi(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2018
donstan18:
What is this crap?

Na so madness dey take start.

Next thing, you'll snap your red g-string to show us.
Ishi baby, trouble is knocking at your door

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Preshy561(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
10th of this month smiley

Still waiting for my cake grin
Wow.
Nice, in Addy baby.kiss
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by havilla(f): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Try out the secret language of birthdays. Put in your date of birth and the year, it would surprise you http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report/personology/?r=20161022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father / Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.