Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub (990 Views)

PHYTO ANDRO Coffee And Honey Tea / ☀ORIFLAME; Milk And Honey Gold Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream / Mango Scrub Spa Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub by Bee2011: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
*PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

*MILK AND HONEY SUGAR SCRUB*

#Exfoliate #your #body

You need to exfoliate your body at least once a week to get rid of your dead skin.

Oriflame Milk & Honey Gold smoothing Sugar Scrub is a luxury sugar scrub infused with organically sourced extracts of milk and honey and a natural origin exfoliant. Buffs away dead skin cells to leave skin soft, supple and wonderfully fragrant.
Love with Oriflame sugar scrub.

Milk and honey sugar scrub exfoliates and soothes your skin.
Its a must try!

Few reasons you should exfoliate regularly include:

� It removes dead cells that makes your skin dull
� It helps you look younger because old dead cells are removed
� As you grow older the turn over time for skin shedding is prolonged so you need an external help to shed it off
� You enjoy an even tone
� It opens up clogged pores thereby helping to prevent and control pimples

So you can pamper your skin with this exfoliator,have a skin repair as it contains milk � and honey � and yet get money back if you don’t have insant smooth feel and clean skin and if after using 4 times your skin doesn’t have a special glow with commendation,I will collect it and refund because I will gladly use it o.
Below are screenshots from reviews of the product... go through,I love to take your orders afterwards.

#TESTEDandTrusted
#MoneybackGuaranteed. Call 08027251713. We deliver nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Want To Make 100-300k In Two Months / Smart Ways To Make $100 Daily Via Internet- Episode 1 / Do I Have To Register New CAC For Each of my Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.