Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 (918 Views)

I Want To Swab My Lexus ES 350 Anddriod Screen With Normal ES350 Navigati Screen / I need urgent help!! With 700k Which Kind Of Car Can I Get ? / LEXUS Rx350 2012 Fulloption... 7.8m SOLD Giveaway sale now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by Truecelebmedia(f): 3:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Hi guys
I Pulled the car out for a drive this morning and the VSC and Check Engine light both came on,
have been trying to figure out the meaning of VSC light on my dashboard.
I hope is not something bad.
pls help out. thanks
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by CarGuideNG: 3:41am On Oct 02, 2018
cc Mayor2013
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by DWJOBScom(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2018
google gave me this when i checked

VSC stands for vehicle stability control (traction control). When this light comes on the TRAC OFF comes on as well and can be triggered by a problem with a sensor that may be shared with the emission control system or components monitored by the on board computer which will the turn on the yellow Check Engine Light.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by mandon: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Run a scan on the car. I know someone who can scan and fix it if you are in Lagos. It has to do with sensors. I also use RX 350 2008 model. Good luck.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by jodecibmw: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Truecelebmedia:
Hi guys
I Pulled the car out for a drive this morning and the VSC and Check Engine light both came on,
pls help out. thanks

You could also first confirm that you did not trigger the VSC switch yourself mistakenly while driving, that is if your vehicle has the button/switch either on your steering wheel or dash, confirm this first and switch off the VSC button. Then if this fails run a scan and proceed from there.

Or use a crude method of removing either the positive or negative terminal of your car battery for a while and reconnect back and hopefully it might reset the issue if you're lucky, though it works in some cases.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by kingreign(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Truecelebmedia:
Hi guys
pls help out. thanks

Run a scan on your car. Where is your location?
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by Truecelebmedia(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Ibadan

kingreign:

Run a scan on your car. Where is your location?
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by kingreign(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Truecelebmedia:
Ibadan

Search for Timifakay in catwalk section and call him.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by timifakay(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingreign:

Search for Timifakay in catwalk section and call him.

Darn autocorrect

Truecelebmedia:
Hi guys
pls help out. thanks

You need to run a scan and diagnosis to know what triggered the fault code. 08077631013 is the number to call if you want my services.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by Truecelebmedia(f): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
mandon:
Run a scan on the car. I know someone who can scan and fix it if you are in Lagos. It has to do with sensors. I also use RX 350 2008 model. Good luck.

thanks so much, an in Ibadan
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by Truecelebmedia(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
jodecibmw:

You could also first confirm that you did not trigger the VSC switch yourself mistakenly while driving, that is if your vehicle has the button/switch either on your steering wheel or dash, confirm this first and switch off the VSC button. Then if this fails run a scan and proceed from there.

Or use a crude method of removing either the positive or negative terminal of your car battery for a while and reconnect back and hopefully it might reset the issue if you're lucky, though it works in some cases.

thanks bro
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by Truecelebmedia(f): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
timifakay:

Darn autocorrect

You need to run a scan and diagnosis to know what triggered the fault code. 08077631013 is the number to call if you want my services.

Am in Ibadan
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help On My Lexus RX350 by timifakay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Truecelebmedia:

Am in Ibadan

Me too

(1) (Reply)

Account Deleted by self / Selling My 2008 Honda Accord (5 Months Used ) At A Good Price / Toyota Corolla 2005 CE Clean Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.