Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos (39574 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Famous actress Omotola Jolade want us to know how big her backside is as she celebrates her country independence day.

Who else is feeling the beautiful actress ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/omotola-jolade-shownoff-gigantic-backside-celebrates-nigeria-independence/

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On Oct 02, 2018
wink cheesy

See more sexy photos of omotola Jolade >>> HERE

she wrote ;

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Yambee: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2018
There is a difference between Fat and backside.

This woman don fat from chop here and chop there.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by okwabayi(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2018
With the difference I see in her face between these pictures and real life I'm willing to swear that if she pull cloth man go run.
In these pics her jaw is firm and squared. In real life she is chubby with a double chin. I don't want to imagine how that backside will look without clothes.

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by mubaking: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2018
ashymama

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by ybalogs(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2018
That awkward moment when you see the guy��‍♂��‍♂ dating your younger sister in a pharmacy buying tramadol and condom.

And you reach home only to see your siste dressing up to go out.

I will lock the door, padlock the gate and go to bed.

I don't tolerate evil... grin shocked grin

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
To yansh this woman just dey hungry me shocked cool cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by dogstyle007(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2018
No be only Sultry, na Sugary mtcheeew

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by willi926(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2018
fine woman kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2018
she is getting fat

loose up
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by WebSurfer(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Not in for this
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Inception(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
embarassed

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Dirty nyash... na just sh.it full inside..

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Beautiful naija woman
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
I just wan pour on top her cry

See ass

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Sweetcollins: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Sultry photos
Dats all they know
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Buhari2019: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2018
ybalogs:
That awkward moment when you see the guy��‍♂��‍♂ dating your younger sister in a pharmacy buying tramadol and condom.

Stale.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Lomprico2: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2018
The word 'sultry' is being abused by bloggers.

What is sultry about this now? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Yinxies(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Forget these photoshopped pix. The real omotola is really fat.

Fat but beautiful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2018
itspzpics:
wink cheesy

See more sexy photos of omotola Jolade >>> HERE

she wrote ;

All these op telling us to click for more photos, and after clicking, we still see the same pictures.

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by BBM: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
cool

S9 for quick sale 64g with all accessories

https://www.nairaland.com/4745598/att-s9-sale-64g#71385684

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by lifestyle1(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Old mama
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

Sultry indeed undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by wellmax(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmmmmm strech marks still showing through the dress

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Morbeta11(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2018
aonag:
Dirty nyash... na just sh.it full inside..

Simply put...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by olatade(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2018
she still looks good

but why the pix of the backside tho...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by d33types: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
I wonder why even omotola will be acting like an upcoming artist

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by star2008(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Abi oo
Lomprico2:
The word 'sultry' is being abused by bloggers.

What is sultry about this now? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2018
cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Cellulites everywhere.

Somebody pls hand me a bucket i need to puke

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by hopexter(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2018
ybalogs:

Atleast the guy buy condom to protect her from infection be considerate my brother.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos by chuksdel: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2018
she suppose to celebrate them when all the bad politicans do Bleep her ass up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.