Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (50564 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Before popping the big question, a man first needs to ask himself how much is he willing to spend on the engagement ring.

And while some think proposals shouldn’t be about the expensive jewelry, others claim the ring has to be worth between one and three-months salary.

One woman has decided to shame her fiancé online after he disappointed her with a too small of a diamond.

She ranted about the $1,674-ring as if it was a plastic toy on MumsNet.

However, the majority of MumsNet readers condemned the woman for her materialism, saying the guy that chose to spend the rest of his life with her should seriously rethink his options.

Orisirisi........ The one wey i use sef no reach the 12k on top and she don grab am before i even commot the ring for pocket.

https://www.boredpanda.com/unhappy-woman-cheap-wedding-ring-receipt/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9842234996

6 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Reactions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by HeWrites(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2018
shocked
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Unlimited22: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2018
The hell

8 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Gr8lex(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2018
If she wants expensive ring, make she go buy am with her money now

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Aldebaran(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Cheap?

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2018
When a lady neither respect or fear you. You just disrespected your guy. No matter how pushed you are, never let a girl know your financial worth. None of them is innocent. Na their nature be dat. Indirectly they will be expecting too much from you.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2018
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?

5 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by tetula123(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2018
I get to wonder how most ladies think... things like this makes me wonder if I am ever going to get married. Nothing ever satisfies them.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by chiommy123(f): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2018
I don't think she'll be talking like this if she earns her own money thru hard work

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Materialism at it's highest point. Kukuma imagine a situation where she got an expensive ring, and during the course of life, there was a meeting with the daredevils, and knowing how much the ring's worth, the daredevils say, "your ring or your life"?, so she'd freely give her life for materialism?

Fuvking Hell no! See, some ladies need reconfiguration slap! Go and buy the ring yourself na. Shey the marriage is between the both of you? Rubbish! Hanty, you're mad!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2018
If you are lucky to see someone with 70% of what you desire in a lady, marry her and work on the rest. Else you go wait tire for that perfect girl cos she no exist.
tetula123:
I get to wonder how most ladies think... things like this makes me wonder if I am ever going to get married. Nothing ever satisfies them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Nonsense
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by braveboy64(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2018
you for come buy fake for Naija she go value am
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by marsoden: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Better call off the wedding than to marry this type of woman.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:

This mindset is not good.
It's simply a ring. We shouldn't attach so much impotence to it except she was in it for the money and was disappointed it aren't coming the way she boasted to her friends.

I was engaged with a ridiculous ring cos as a person who was into jewerlies I instantly knew it was very cheap grin
Did it bother me? Hell no!
I currently have a set of diamond and few golds from the same person who engaged me with a ring I won't look at twice or sell to my customers then.
Some men suffer to build up their empire and they don't want somebody from somewhere just because she happens to be their woman to render their bank account useless.
If she so much want a million dollar ring, she can buy and show off since that's what she want.
Is the marriage not going to benefit the 2?
What a parasite!

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by IPOBrep: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Another level of fuckery

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Michelle55: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2018
I can't possibly fault her. She doesn't know how it feels to work and earn her own money. Dude has spoilt her rotten so he should either kick her ass off or marry her like that.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2018
People like this deserve to be killed and fed to the pigs. Useless mofo. He earns 6 figure salary e no get mortgage and car repayments ba. Idiot

11 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by henrybomb(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Most ladies are just after the ring, they don't care what happens afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by pryme(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:

When you think like this, it means if your partner does not go bankrupt you won't lower your demands.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by wittyt98(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Baba God Just Keep This Kinda Ladies away from me biko. if u wanna progress u don't need people like that in your circle

14 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2018
TRULY CHEAP when you reside overseas especially the US.
People spend 1000 USD hiring vehicles for wedding which happens to be the cheapest.
Most Nigerians won’t be happy seeing such, reason is that POVERTY has ravaged Nigeria.

People make such CASH within 10 days as cleaners
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Offpoint: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Who spend 1674 dollars on a ring?
when the time is right, my Hausa friend knows how to get me something of N500...

That's why it's advisable guys should only proposed to ladies within 35-40 years old... If you know you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.