Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (5533 Views)

Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Quorax: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2018
I was going through my facebook feed when. I stumbled on this and a lot of people, Yorubas specifically agreed with the poster.

Is Tinubu behind the death of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Ganzagangan: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Be careful what you post on social media, you are not as anonymous as you think.

Don't go mouthing off for likes and comments, you would get into trouble.

If you can't prove your claims, you could be in for character assassination, slander with malicious intent, time and damages awarded against you.

Be careful.

Say less of what you know, if you know.
Speak less, you would live longer.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by ikechemez(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2018
Never said Tinubu eliminated them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by kingthreat(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu won Funsho Williams in his 2nd term elections. Tinubu had nothing to do with Bola Ige. So what the bullcrap is this?

8 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by temptnow: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu was hiding in a London flat broke in the 90s, 1999 he became governor and wolla he's a billionaire collecting 15% of lagos generated revenue monthly, and you say some people are not on strong juju

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by mrjaydee(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2018
If u ask me..na who I go ask??
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Quorax: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Be careful what you post on social media, you are not as anonymous as you think.

If you can't prove your claims, you could be in for character assassination, slander with malicious intent, time and damages awarded against you.

Be careful.

Bros chill. I am not the poster and besides, this the problem with Nigerians and why we keep getting forked...

I said I was going through my facebook feed when I saw it. If you want me to post comments that followed, I will.

Saying I am not as anonymous as I think is just weak threat that works on fable minds of average Nigerian, not me. It is too old Abeg.

I don't know what or what Bola Ige look like when his death was announced but the man was assassinated which means someone killed him and I could remember there was serious battle going on in Lagos when that shiit happened.

On the feed where took this from, it was mostly epe people saying if anything happens to Ambode, that they will kill Tinubu and his entire family. If you doubt me, I will post the link.
I was only sharing this to know the view of others but I doubt I could get anything tangible from here considering most supporters of Tinubu are paid sycophants.

6 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2018
I hate Tinubu, but this still remains a propaganda until there are concrete facts to prove the allegations. And then I will laugh at him.

Until then, I'm just interested in how Lagos will exit his grip.

Iyaloja will be sacked.

Alpha beta will stop collecting revenue and giving the state govt what they wish.

Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Quorax: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:
I hate Tinubu, but this still remains a propaganda until there are concrete facts to prove the allegations. And then I will laugh at him.

Until then, I'm just interested in how Lagos will exit his grip.

Iyaloja will be sacked.

Alpha beta will stop collecting revenue and giving the state govt what they wish.

Etc.
true bro. I hate oppression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:

Bros chill. I am not the poster and besides, this the problem with Nigerians and why we keep getting forked...

I said I was going through my facebook feed when I saw it. If you want me to post comments that followed, I will.

Saying I am not as anonymous as I think is just weak threat that works on fable minds of average Nigerian, not me. It is too old Abeg.

I don't know what or what Bola Ige look like when his death was announced but the man was assassinated which means someone killed him and I could remember there was serious battle going on in Lagos when that shiit happened.

On the feed where took this from, it was mostly epe people saying if anything happens to Ambode, that they will kill Tinubu and his entire family. If you doubt me, I will post the link.
I was only sharing this to know the view of others but I doubt I could get anything tangible from here considering most supporters of Tinubu are paid sycophants.

Don't waste your precious time on people incapable of rationality.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:

It's sickening

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Quorax: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:

Don't waste your precious time on people incapable of rationality.
it is just unfortunate but I do tell People that Tinubus end is around the corner... One of his "sons" will revolt against him.
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Quorax: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2018
ikechemez:
Never said Tinubu eliminated them.
Technically, the OP did, at least the comments that followed tend to agree with her.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:
it is just unfortunate but I do tell People that Tinubus end is around the corner... One of his "sons" will revolt against him.

And it's happening already.

I know Ambode will not work for APC if he loses the primary.

And if he wins the primary, That's most sweet.

In all, Tinubu might be at the losing end.

I'm happy he's showing his vindictiveness for all to see

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Ganzagangan: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:

You are propagating slander with malicious intent, don't propagate what you have not diligently verified to be fact!

Speak less you would live longer.

5 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2018
It's not everything you think that you post on social media

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by damtan(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Personally I think Tinubu's time is up.
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by ItzChinnex(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Be careful.

Shut up.
Weak threat. Lame lines....

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Quorax: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

You are propagating slander with malicious intent, don't propagate what you have not diligently verified to be fact!

I was working to know what others think. Go away if you can't say anything else. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by gbadexy(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Shut up.
Weak threat. Lame lines....
He isn't issuing threat, he just gave a priceless advice for those sensible enough to appreciate it.
After the 5 minutes of fame, those cheering the people that they feel they are mouthed would forget about such person and move on with their lives while the person faces the consequences alone and forgotten.
It's something I've seen happen countless of times, often with dire consequences that may affect the person for life or lead to loss of life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by oglalasioux(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Be careful.

There's nowhere the post said Tinubu eliminated them. The statement is very true; both Bola Ige and Funsho Williams were brutally killed and Tinubu won't be a kingmaker if these men were alive. Don't be a victim of that Joseph Stalin and Marshall Zhukov joke.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by ikechemez(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2018
oglalasioux:

There's nowhere the post said Tinubu eliminated them. The statement is very true; both Bola Ige and Funsho Williams were brutally killed and Tinubu won't be a kingmaker if these men were alive. Don't be a victim of that Joseph Stalin and Marshall Zhukov joke.
God bless you bro. that's my exalt view though

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Ganzagangan: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:
I was working to know what others think. Go away if you can't say anything else. Thank you.

Alright, your cross!
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by SarakiBukola: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Alright, your cross!

Don't mind the fool. He doesn't know how widespread the network of politicians can be.

When he feels the heat, he would remember his stupidity.

A libel lawsuit would wipe out his entire generation's miserable earnings
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by nelcliff(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Are you a press? Then tell us more... Then I will believe u..

N/B: but don't say I sent you ooo.. U dey hear me sooohhhhh
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Lolzzzzzz Tinubu yaff suffer

I won't be surprise though for him to support Buhari who had ONLY his kinsmen in key position

Leaving our security only in the hands of a particular region really shows how desperate he can be for power!

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by greenmonk: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

You are denying that you people are not murderers and threatening the op in the same breath. Birds of same feathers.
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Ganzagangan: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Don't mind the fool. He doesn't know how widespread the network of politicians can be.

When he feels the heat, he would remember his stupidity.

A libel lawsuit would wipe out his entire generation's miserable earnings

Typical of his cadre and calibre.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Ganzagangan: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2018
greenmonk:

You are denying that you people are not murderers and threatening the op in the same breath. Birds of same feathers.

Threatening! How?

" Speak less, you live longer" is a little known, even less practiced hack for everyday survival, it's an admonition, now you know, try it in your life today, you would have a better quality day and eventually live well and long.

My piece.
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Babacele: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:
really? seems to me you love oppression for you won't hate he who has given power to the people-Tinubu. Read my lips Obj and Bode George can tell us what happened to Cicero and Williams for they alone gained from their exits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America / Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.