Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans (14108 Views)

Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly / Anambra 2021: Anglicans, Pentecostals Team Up To Enthrone Obiano’s Successor / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

But in sincerity, Igbo Catholics are among the most bigoted Christians in the world, especially those from Anambra State. To get a civil service job or even have any case sorted out for you in any government parastatal in Anambra without being a Catholic is very difficult. Anambra Catholics have been suppressing every other denomination right from time. I know this so well cos I grew up in Anambra.

As if you will get anything done in Bauchi or Borno without being a Muslim. Even in Kano.

Sometimes you got to be Sunni Muslim. If you are Shia, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Emmanueledu(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2018
BlacSmit:
All you folks shouting religion should know that this is beyond religion. It is a matter of tradition. Anglican is the Eldest in Anambra, but Catholic want to take her place because the Governor is amongst her congregation.

Our traditional church must stand. All we do is to the Glory of GOD.

FIAT LUX

it's Lux Fiat!-show the light

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Kahujadekadura: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
nwokoyepraise:

Although being a Catholic myself, it is not your call to say that one church is greater than the other.
I am aware of that but d way dis Anglican dey carry Catholic matter for their head dey weak me
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by anakkidon: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
y involving Catholic church in this,,,is it because the land is beside holy Trinity,,, cos I was waiting to hear what the Catholic church said,,,bt nothing.. they even said they don't have hand in it..

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by BilliBaron: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
As if, if the catholic wanted that land today It won't be given to them. Anglican is too small for catholic in igbo land. If you know you Know.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Kennydoc(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
If you like grew up in Jamaica, that one is your own problem. When Mbadinuju and Etiba was governor of d state; what is their achievement if not looting our Money and squandering our money on Anglican cathedral.
I know there has always been ọgụ ụka in Anambra State. It started right from the time Christianity entered Igbo land. It shouldn't be so.
Catholics have always been dominating in all areas. Any attempt that might have seemed anti-Catholic were just little attempt to see if a possible balance or equity could be restored.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Kennydoc(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
BilliBaron:
As if, if the catholic wanted that land today It won't be given to them. Anglican is too small for catholic in igbo land. If you know you Know.
That's not true! Catholics are more populous but Anglicans are potent too especially in Anambra. Ọgụ ụka in Anambra by Catholics has always been covert not overt to the point of forcefully taking over properties of Anglicans. They can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
3Ceagle:
Does the Anglican church has the C of O, if yes they have a case with the government, otherwise they should leave the land for Anambra government.

Secondly, where did get the fact that the catholic church want to take over the land is it by mere fact that a catholic church is close by and Obiano is a catholic faithful?
Yes I know the Church in question because it close to Holy Trinity Cathedral Catholic Church and so they want to annex the church join because Catholic was angry why would Anglican church be very close to their Basilica

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:
How did you get land close to the Basilica for Pete's sake?

People will just be looking for trouble.

If it's close to the Catholic Cathedral, there's every reason to believe it belongs to Catholic Church.

But aside that, the security guys that chased you guys away didn't say they were doing it to clear road for the Catholic Church.

Why can't all these anti-Catholic riffraffs get Catholicism outta their mouth?
You see the evil mindset you Catholic have,so because the land is close to your Basilica of Holy Trinity the land shouldn't be Anglican right. Well let me shock you more you evil man than carry Catholic for head do you know you Holy Trinity Basilica and evirins belong to CMS which is Anglican after the entered Anambra years before your land grabber Catholic Church ever think of entering Anambra bit because of kindness of Anglican they cede some of the land to Catholic Church while they build their Anglican cathedral name All Saint and later Catholic with their greedines for land and expassion annex most off people's lane around their Basilica of Holy Trinity and they have been trying to take by foirce that Anglican land name Bishop Crowder whom we all know brought Christianity to Anambra before Catholic ever dream of coming but Catholic knowing they can't succed they now wanted to use their own member Governor Obiano to achieve their dierty plan the way they used ex governor Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I now hold the view and agree strongly that virgin Mary is a useless prostitute.
my brother that guy comment is exactly the true mind set of Catholic ball over Nigeria not only Anambra and you can now see their reason of trying to snatch land own by Anglican because its close to their own Basilica of Holy Trinity Catholic Church but they forgot that even that their so called Basilica of Holy Trinity was giving to them by the All Saint Anglican Church that came way before them through CMS..That guy and Catholic members are Fanatics we have in Christianity

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
stinechykee:
You see the evil mindset you Catholic have,so because the land is close to your Basilica of Holy Trinity the land shouldn't be Anglican right. Well let me shock you more you evil man than carry Catholic for head do you know you Holy Trinity Basilica and evirins belong to CMS which is Anglican after the entered Anambra years before your land grabber Catholic Church ever think of entering Anambra bit because of kindness of Anglican they cede some of the land to Catholic Church while they build their Anglican cathedral name All Saint and later Catholic with their greedines for land and expassion annex most off people's lane around their Basilica of Holy Trinity and they have been trying to take by foirce that Anglican land name Bishop Crowder whom we all know brought Christianity to Anambra before Catholic ever dream of coming but Catholic knowing they can't succed they now wanted to use their own member Governor Obiano to achieve their dierty plan the way they used ex governor Peter Obi

A better Christian like you had to insult me to make your point?

You must be pained that even though Anglican Church entered Onitsha before the Catholic Church, the later has successfully displaced the former, and controls almost all state Parastatals.

Doesn't that go a long way to tell you that the hand of God has done it or do you have alternative explanation?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Governor Obiano like his predecessor Peter Obi will regret fighting Anglican through his evil Catholic Church because Anambra Anglican is not a no go area where that religion fanatic that call itsself Catholic wil like to bully them like they does to others in other South East
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
stinechykee:
my brother that guy comment is exactly the true mind set of Catholic ball over Nigeria not only Anambra and you can now see their reason of trying to snatch land own by Anglican because its close to their own Basilica of Holy Trinity Catholic Church but they forgot that even that their so called Basilica of Holy Trinity was giving to them by the All Saint Anglican Church that came way before them through CMS..That guy and Catholic members are Fanatics we have in Christianity

That's why I said in my comments that catholics forget so easily how Anglican easily cedes lands to them.

In my town all the traditional rulers are all Anglicans and the reason is simple Anglican was the first to arrive niger.
I wonder why these guys always fight Anglican front and back.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:

A better Christian like you had to insult me to make your point?

You must be pained that even though Anglican Church entered Onitsha before the Catholic Church, the later has successfully displaced the former, and controls almost all state Parastatals.

Doesn't that go a long way to tell you that the hand of God has done it or do you have alternative explanation?
you peipe are just fanatics and that's what fanatics does,deceiving and brainwashing their members so that they use them as a cannon tools to fight their dirty flight but God have already exposing you Catholic nfor whom you people truly are

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
stinechykee:
Governor Obiano like his predecessor Peter Obi will regret fighting Anglican through his evil Catholic Church because Anambra Anglican is not a no go area where that religion fanatic that call itsself Catholic wil like to bully them like they does to others in other South East
They should know that Anglican in anambra is very strong.

Na no go area.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=71725925]

That's why I said in my comments that catholics forget so easily how Anglican easily cedes lands to them.

In my town all the traditional rulers are all Anglicans and the reason is simple Anglican was the first to arrive niger.
I wonder why these guys always fight Anglican front and back.[My brother wonder no more because that denomination is really an evil,satanic, fanatics we have inside Christendom but Anambra Anglican will always checkmate them and also 100 step ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Emmanueledu:

it's Lux Fiat!-show the light
This is the great time and opportunity other religion should unite and fight this barbarians and fanatics in the name of Catholic Church because the war against evil and good have declare.Other religions should not see this fight as Anglican and Catholic church because everybody knows after Anglican it will another church.If Catholic fanatics can wage war against great Anglican smaller denomination is nothing to them.LUX FIAT

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=stinechykee post=71726062][/quote]

No for that we always checkmate their excess.
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
anakkidon:
y involving Catholic church in this,,,is it because the land is beside holy Trinity,,, cos I was waiting to hear what the Catholic church said,,,bt nothing.. they even said they don't have hand in it..
you openly want to hear what that fanatics church called Catholic will say when actually they were the one that started fighting the land from Anglican because they felt threatened that why should Anglican church be very close to their Basilica not Holy Trinity but because they know that the land is not theirs and its a lost battle to them they decided to use governor Obiano to do the dirty job they could not achieve by evicting Anglican.Hope you get the kook?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I am aware of that but d way dis Anglican dey carry Catholic matter for their head dey weak me
oh you expect Anglican to keep silent so that you fanatics call Catholic annihilate them in the face of Earth ehhh You try ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
If you like grew up in Jamaica, that one is your own problem. When Mbadinuju and Etiba was governor of d state; what is their achievement if not looting our Money and squandering our money on Anglican cathedral.
see how stupid and foolish you are by bringing Mbadiju who wasn't even an Anglican and Dem Virgy Etiaba into the main topic at hand.You fanatics Catholic will surely collapse is just a matter of a time
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
stinechykee:
you peipe are just fanatics and that's what fanatics does,deceiving and brainwashing their members so that they use them as a cannon tools to fight their dirty flight but God have already exposing you Catholic nfor whom you people truly are

We have seen folks like you for over 2018 AD.

Many tyrants have tried to pull the body of Christ down.

Do you have any idea why you won't succeed? Because none has ever succeeded. The gate of Hades will never prevail.

Come back and talk to me when your chop stops ordaining gay and women priests... desecrating the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:

We have seen folks like you for over 2018 AD.

Many tyrants have tried to pull the body of Christ down.

Do you have any idea why you won't succeed? Because none has ever succeeded. The gate of Hades will never prevail.

Come back and talk to me when your chop stops ordaining gay and women priests... desecrating the body of Christ.
Oh that one,since you want to wash your dirty linen here by bringing up the issue of gay Bishop of America which the whole Nigerian Anglican condemned and even broke away from Mother Anglican in Britain unlike your Homosexual infectected church of Rome..It was a known fact that the whole African Anglican which super headed by Nigerian Anglican condemned and even break away from Western Anglican as a result of an open gay Bishop they ordained in American but your Catholic Priests all over the world keep on taking advantage of young manservant or seminarians under their care by sexually defiling them under the nose of your saint Pope without him doing anything about it.Even late Pope John Paul was accused too of endolging in homosexual acts with young Catholic boys before his dead.Go and search it on CNN because the level of Homosexuality practice going on in your evil Catholic Church is nothing to write home about and you know the reason its so which was as abresupy of their none marriage practice.Your so called Catholic is not only known for being fanatics but notorious homosexual denomination in the whole world kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
stinechykee:
Oh that one,since you want to wash your dirty linen here by bringing up the issue of gay Bishop of America which the whole Nigerian Anglican condemned and even broke away from Mother Anglican in Britain unlike your Homosexual infectected church of Rome..It was a known fact that the whole African Anglican which super headed by Nigerian Anglican condemned and even break away from Western Anglican as a result of an open gay Bishop they ordained in American but your Catholic Priests all over the world keep on taking advantage of young manservant or seminarians under their care by sexually defiling them under the nose of your saint Pope without him doing anything about it.Even late Pope John Paul was accused too of endolging in homosexual acts with young Catholic boys before his dead.Go and search it on CNN because the level of Homosexuality practice going on in your evil Catholic Church is nothing to write home about and you know the reason its so which was as abresupy of their none marriage practice.Your so called Catholic is not only known for being fanatics but notorious homosexual denomination in the whole world kiss the truth

These are mischievous and malicious allegations until concretely proven.

And even if they were true, at least the church has not given it any authoritative backing.

Just remember your church broke from the Catholic church because of some Randy king who couldn't keep faith with God for a male child.

Now they African church has broken from the western church. Who knows who will break out next? Until it finally gets to each state with its own authority.

Bunch of confused breakaways
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
stinechykee:
This is the great time and opportunity other religion should unite and fight this barbarians and fanatics in the name of Catholic Church because the war against evil and good have declare.Other religions should not see this fight as Anglican and Catholic church because everybody knows after Anglican it will another church.If Catholic fanatics can wage war against great Anglican smaller denomination is nothing to them.LUX FIAT

You are a propagandist trying to drag others into your fight.

Aren't you guys strong enough to fight the Catholics
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
savio93:
I am a Catholic, I feel that all Christians should live and exist in the peace we profess.
If our village people are fighting for land, should the body of Christ be disputing over such material things?
I tire sha.
How are your village people different from the body of Christ?
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I now hold the view and agree strongly that virgin Mary is a useless prostitute.
Your mohammmed is a child rapist Bastarddd.

Dirty terrorists southern/Christian Igbo wannabe.
You are lucky that I am always busy this time around, if not I would keep exposing you until you dump this your moniker like the way I made you to dump your "reelectbuhari" moniker.

Wretched terrorist. So unfortunate that some people even believed that you are Igbo christian, not knowing that you are just another amajiri who is deceiving himself on nairaland.

Go and resurrect your third moniker you use to campaign for your master buhari.
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by IbrahimDamola: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
KenOne:
[s]Is this one not Islamization where is CAN? If this same thing had happened in Abuja you'll see them from the East, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Southern and Middle Belt group shouting[/s].

Abokki you no get point. grin
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by tasteofcash: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Mother fucker shocked
stop hiding in a hole in Amagunze, come out and stop ranting. if ur drunk of a father could use his lands, gburugburu wouldnt hv snatched it. not surprise though, stupidity runs in d family as is evident of ur ill behaviour. get help
Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by stinechykee: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Awol1:

These are mischievous and malicious allegations until concretely proven.

And even if they were true, at least the church has not given it any authoritative backing.

Just remember your church broke from the Catholic church because of some Randy king who couldn't keep faith with God for a male child.

Now they African church has broken from the western church. Who knows who will break out next? Until it finally gets to each state with its own authority.

Bunch of confused breakaways
You are now commenting like a drawn man in the ocean.Oh you called my authentic information concerning your perfect Roman Catholic Church and gay practice everybody knows in the whole world mischievous and malicious allegation and am sure deep down your heart you new it was truth, cry me river guy.Again stop running from pillar to post by changing topic anf if you can't make good logic then stay away from Nairaland because you are nothing but extremist like most of your Catholics members and Priests

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
stinechykee:
You are now commenting like a drawn man in the ocean.Oh you called my authentic information concerning your perfect Roman Catholic Church and gay practice everybody knows in the whole world mischievous and malicious allegation and am sure deep down your heart you new it was truth, cry me river guy.Again stop running from pillar to post by changing topic anf if you can't make good logic then stay away from Nairaland because you are nothing but extremist like most of your Catholics members and Priests

How did I change topic?

And why are running away from the issues I raised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.