Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun (32508 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by Sleekfingers: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
FFK is still investigated of the corruption you just mentioned, but till today, ffk is still in pdp. what Omisore did was very bad. even decamp to Apc on the eve of rerun election. ife people will never forget that day. there's no manner of begging that will solve the issues on ground. even Ooni of ife isn't happy at all .

For me....i don't see anything bad in what he did...i won't lie to you . I will do the same when it comes down to it ..

One , he knew that he has lost the election..two, he was offer a better deal.
Three, he was angry with pdp, for what they did to him then

It was obvious, that he can't win. So what do you expect him to do?
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by klax(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2018
Well I have nothing much to say about Omosore or whatever I have always have this belief that any short, hippo nose ugly people are of attitude and they are always ugly inside same way they look so as per Omisore I'm not surprise it's people like him ways of life.
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by BabaO2: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what Omisore did was very bad, you handover your party to the same oppressors that's oppressing them every day and night. that's wickedness. well I only knew from day one that you will betray your people. till the rest of his life, ife people will be hating him.
I think omisore played safe. It is easier for ife/ijesha/Osogbo to always vote against Ede. People most likely would still have voted APC without omisore, though the margin might not be the same, but definitely not for ede/PDP. There had been historical fight ...., Land/boundary disputes etc ..

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by LZAA: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
An aggrieved loser burns an opponent's poster and it becomes "news" to Wadata Plaza paid e goons. cheesy

Americans burned effigies of Trump after the elections but he still remains president to this day.

How is this news if I may ask? grin

Instead of looking forward to the next battles, they're busy crying over that which has been done and dusted. They aren't gonna plan now while others are, then when the time is at hand, they'd start weeping all over again that their opponents are trying to outmaneuver them as though that is a crime. cheesy

Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by LZAA: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2018
klax:
Well I have nothing much to say about Omosore or whatever I have always have this belief that any short, hippo nose ugly people are of attitude and they are always ugly inside same way they look so as per Omisore I'm not surprise it's people like him ways of life.

Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by Benekruku(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2018
Realname:
The OP did this

You are brilliant
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by VULCAN(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2018
When they burnt Trump's own how did you hear if it wasn't news?

Mscheww

Corrinthians:
An aggrieved loser burns an opponent's poster and it becomes "news" to Wadata Plaza paid e goons. cheesy

Americans burned effigies of Trump after the elections but he still remains president to this day.

How is this news if I may ask? grin

Instead of looking forward to the next battles, they're busy crying over that which has been done and dusted. They aren't gonna plan now while others are, then when the time is at hand, they'd start weeping all over again that their opponents are trying to outmaneuver them as though that is a crime. cheesy
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by Benekruku(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2018
klax:

What was your JAMB score?
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by MinCeteris: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2018
pzphoto:
According to this viral video showing how osun people angry with Omisore after his decision to support apc in that last osun ererun election

This is What Osun indigene Did To Omisore Campaign Posters After Rerun Election.

Newsvm via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/12157-2/

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoYCWdsFDk_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16oab5r8gizi1

I can only hear voices of 2 PDP thugs. You better stop this type of misleading headlines.
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by efilefun(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Do you know if APC threatened to kill him.

APC can kill to retain power unlike PDP that still has some human control over their actions.
Lmao threaten to kill him Na mosquito? Lets face reality PDP went to him first before APC and like he said PDP never got back to him. If you were the one who would you follow, a party with federal might or Saraki who doesn't know his next bus stop yet.

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by tj4luck(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2018
All you saying what he did was bad, you want to kill the man?... He's been returning money to the EFCC, he contested in 2014 and 2018 lost thereby losing a huge sum. For now no hope of getting any appointment to offset what he's spent and you saying he should not consider APC humongous offers.... If you were in his shoes, would you support PDP that has betrayed him countless time over APC that's ready to give him everything.....

Let's now agree he supports PDP and it eventually won, is it that small amount Osun is generating and microscopic allocation they getting from Fed allocation which the backlog of debt would have been removed before releasing the rest to the state, all of the politicians and Adeleke family will sit on..... Guys think deeply...
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by Fuck: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2018
The man is as fugly as _fuck. sad But that's how most yoruba guys look anyway.
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by OneStep3: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2018
U get mouth.
Defending this government isn't easy

Corrinthians:
Just imagine what a supposed human sits to type, and believe same.

By the way, don't you want biafra anymore? cheesy cheesy

What's your business how Yorubas conduct their business? grin Or you suddenly love us more than we do ourselves?
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by yinnyme(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2018
pzphoto:
According to this viral video showing how osun people angry with Omisore after his decision to support apc in that last osun ererun election

This is What Osun indigene Did To Omisore Campaign Posters After Rerun Election.

Newsvm via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/12157-2/

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoYCWdsFDk_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16oab5r8gizi1

What do they expect? You denied him the ticket and the guy feels he can trust one thief than the other. Lessons; don't celebrate too early and never underestimate your opponents.
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by bejeria101(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Who cares? You sold your destiny with white hankerchief and you are burning posters. Can the posters fight back?
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by fareed69(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
FFK is still investigated of the corruption you just mentioned, but till today, ffk is still in pdp. what Omisore did was very bad. even decamp to Apc on the eve of rerun election. ife people will never forget that day. there's no manner of begging that will solve the issues on ground. even Ooni of ife isn't happy at all .

How did you know the Oonis mind?

He accepted to walk with APC because they met his demand any other thing is left for his consumption so no not judge.
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by Harfisco(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
it is the work of PDP members,not osun indigene OP return that bribe ajobiewe gave you
Re: Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun by fareed69(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Do you know if APC threatened to kill him.

APC can kill to retain power unlike PDP that still has some human control over their actions.

Human control indeed.

Wike is a typical example of human control.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.