Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki (27326 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by melanch(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2018
The Senate president of Nigeria and presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Bukola Saraki, has explained the reason he was absent at the Independence Day Parade in Abuja.

Saraki, in a statement released by his special adviser to Saraki on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, said he was out of Abuja as at the time of the parade, Vanguard reports.

Olaniyonu, in the statement, said: “The Senate President and a frontline presidential aspirant on the platform of the PDP is currently not in Abuja, he is at the moment in his home state, Kwara.

‘’The governorship primary is holding today (yesterday) in Kwara and he must be present and after that, he will be holding a meeting with Kogi State delegates to the PDP National Convention. These are two very important assignments that require his attention.”

Meanwhile, Turaki Hassan, the spokesperson of the speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said he had no idea if his boss was invited to the event or why he was not present at the ceremony.

He said: “Actually, I am out of Abuja and I don’t know what is happening there.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/1195664-why-i-absent-independence-day-parade-saraki-html/

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Nice of u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by spartan117(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2018
any time APC gathers to celebrate bukola the son of saraki is always scheming behind the scenes.

that was how they gathered to dance skelewu in Sheraton hotel while saraki was busy getting elected as Senate president grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by ashcall(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2018
You were not missed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by JasonScoolari: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2018
spartan117:
any time APC gathers to celebrate bukola the son of saraki is always scheming behind the scenes.

that was how they gathered to dance skelewu in Sheraton hotel while saraki was busy getting elected as Senate president grin
Lmfao! grin
You have sense and you're also not far from the truth.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Lipscomb(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Keep quiet nobody ask you question. Nigerians don't care

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by SolutionMee: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy
Your reasons are justified Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Kingosytex(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2018
You don't owe anybody any apology, you are always planning ahead, in fact that is the reason why you are still the SP till this moment.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by SolutionMee: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
spartan117:

grin grin grin
This is Tiwa Savage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by nurex01(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2018
We don't need your excuse. Celebrations went well, nothing missed with your absence except it will be a history for your Family dt u missed that in Ur Life time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by SarakiBukola: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2018
No need for Bukola Saraki to attend Nigeria's Independence Day.

He's the Life President of Biafuro that's why he didn't come
cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
I like you jàré! You have better things to do rather than celebrating mediocrity!

BMCs If you are not okay with his reasons, lagoon awaits you! Please, feel free to do the needful!

[img]https://media./images/fb1ba79660ff7a47001ba19c4443fbbe/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by damilare442: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
We know where he was and the role he played during the celebrations. Kwara PDP Selections is a big event he can't afford to miss. So whatever celebration in Abuja matters less. Saraki is the greatest scammer in Nigeria's 58 yr history.

It is always about him and his interest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by lonlytroy(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by yeyeboi(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by klimkid: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Saraki has no reason to be absent, he will always remain a clog to the wheel of progress.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Okay
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by yjgm(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2018
And he is aspiring to lead the nation. This is indeed a national event. The celebration of the anniversary of Nigeria. No excuse is tenable. He simply goofed.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by gaskiyamagana: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Because the camera of hypocritism will reveal your inner mischievousness through your face as it was clear in the last two togetherness of you and your OGA Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Dilianne(f): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2018
https://dilianne.com/2017/12/the-queen-in-you/

Good morning! �

Today, Everyday Greatness Family celebrates women across the world. ��‍♀�

In years past, you're either a working woman or a full house wife, but now, there are no boundaries, women must take care of their homes and still leave their indelible mark on their generation! �

In this society where there are no longer "rights" and "wrongs" only what is and what isn't, we must decide to live above average! �

Send this post to a "special woman" in your life and let her know that she is a Queen! �

�D

1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Tracypacy(f): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2018
k
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by jumpandpas(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2018
You did well Saraki. What's there to celebrate. What have we achieved from the previous parades?.

Buhari and APC were parading while the poor and defenceless citizens in Plateau state had their heads chopped off.

SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Boxer007(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2018
melanch:
The Senate president of Nigeria and presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Bukola Saraki, has explained the reason he was absent at the Independence Day Parade in Abuja.

Saraki, in a statement released by his special adviser to Saraki on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, said he was out of Abuja as at the time of the parade, Vanguard reports.

Olaniyonu, in the statement, said: “The Senate President and a frontline presidential aspirant on the platform of the PDP is currently not in Abuja, he is at the moment in his home state, Kwara.

‘’The governorship primary is holding today (yesterday) in Kwara and he must be present and after that, he will be holding a meeting with Kogi State delegates to the PDP National Convention. These are two very important assignments that require his attention.”

Meanwhile, Turaki Hassan, the spokesperson of the speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said he had no idea if his boss was invited to the event or why he was not present at the ceremony.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/1195664-why-i-absent-independence-day-parade-saraki-html/

Gay rights for all Nigerians. No gay right. No independence
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by nurunta: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Nobody cares to hear from you,meanwhile your absent didn't feel @ all,LOOSER

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Dandsome: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Okay
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by Charly68: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Saraki of Ilorin mesujamba ..believe him at your own peril .

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by techstack: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
We were no expecting you either
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki by NovusHomo(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
melanch:

‘’The governorship primary is holding today (yesterday) in Kwara and he must be present and after that, he will be holding a meeting with Kogi State delegates to the PDP National Convention. These are two very important assignments that require his attention.

Moderfukker, you should have stayed in Abuja. There is nowhere else a Senate President should be on this particular day. You have just placed partisan politics over the National Interest. No way to be a president.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Local Government System Has Been Killed / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.