Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) (50342 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonjezy.
Wat is new here. No ace of spade for table sef

You keep drinking your ace of spade, others would be using spades to build foundations and acing out .......

4 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2018
mayorjosh:

They'll always be that one idiot. That one idiot��‍♂️

He is not an idiot. It is only in Africa we make noise about our achievement. No need for showing off. Just thank God for your achievement and enjoy your property. Plenty of people have achieved bigger things without anyone knowing. It is all showing off which is not good for anyone.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by rotecch77(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2018
congrat..my man

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by TDonald: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Afonja man wey get sense

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
money121:

Whatsapp 08085310359
Thanks. We are in contact now, sir.
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Abeg which formats you dey use collect bros inbox who know na know
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I get you.eyannn ofenifure and the reason I said Ryan mafowoboje nipe people will Begin to think you have more than what you really have and they will begin to Carry their problems to you for financial help and if you say you don't have that kind of money they will think you are lying
Yes I understand u bro!! Thanks so much for ur advice
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Diso60090:
Abeg which formats you dey use collect bros inbox who know na know

Check the format here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

3 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2018
money121:

Amin Ya Allahu thanks so much oga mi sir I say make I follow ur footsteps Ni oooo

And that review u wrote about BrainCONCEPTZ is hint back to back

After reading it I just award the furniture job to him..

Egbon mi the guy too dey honest and straight forward!!

Thanks so much Hajji..
Good thing will not leave our household

Well done bro more to come

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonjezy.
Wat is new here. No ace of spade for table sef
while your mates are building houses of their own, dey use your money drink Ace and carry Olosho. This kind of archivement is what we use to differentiate "boys" from "men" wink

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by blesoh(f): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats bro, this is so inspiring
Stop waiting for a job, be your own boss

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Stoner069(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Congrats op but Yoruba's say ti isu enibata,amafowo bojeni

Do you think its everyone you invited for your housewarming that is genuinely happy for you? This is africa o.everyone don't think alike.building a house and doing housewarming can actually annoy some people or spark envy without your knowledge.

In Nigeria or Africa people get unnecessarily envious for the most dumbest reasons like they're in some form of competition with you.it will surprise you that some of your guest will go and eat your food and then get home and be like at his age otiyakole meanwhile I'm still living in rented house. For some it might be the wife that can spark envy in them and be like oju otie.omo inu etikole,agbaya ara e losibe Iwo deti ra ordinary Land and before you know it he qill start over thinking and reading meaning to everything you unknowingly do and before you know it beef will start

Shebi you watch African magic yoruba and if you don't you read stuffs people say on nl.statement's like at his age he don't born,I never born,at his age he has so so millions of naira while I'm still job hunting

So he shouldn’t do house warming again ni. Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
toyetade:

He is not an idiot. It is only in Africa we make noise about our achievement. No need for showing off. Just thank God for your achievement and enjoy your property. Plenty of people have achieved bigger things without anyone knowing. It is all showing off which is not good for anyone.
So u called this show off ? Am into Roofing business and popular here on nairaland !
Have handle lot of roofing projects for most nairalanders and i do post the building here on nairaland!

So u mean posting mine is now show off abegii!!
This is not show off but advert!! Becos if most client's see this the trust in dealing with me will be strong!!

7 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
congratulations grin grin grin grin GOD BLESS THE WORK OF OUR HANDS

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by ClassicMG(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2018
money121:

Amin Ya Allahu thanks so much
aku orire olohun a se ti wa na Masha Allah
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by rhythyson: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2018
At least some of una go no una mate when typing on this platform

Olboy you try jare.

God bless your hussle

RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
congratulations bro.emi re alooo..I wish you more and bigger than this ijn. ..amen. .
I tap from this ijn.. mine is next....
God bless our hustle #teamlegit

meanwhile get your affordable strong hardwood for your roofing at lowest cost....I supply nationwide,call or Whatsapp me on 07060795767.
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
U no invite us! Congrats though

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2018
money121:
Am using this medium to say big thank you to Seun Osewa and the mod because nairaland forum still remain number 1 Selling point for My roofing business and have meet alot of different clients thru this forum have also learn lot of things thru this forum most expecially the properties section am so great ful!!

And for BrainCONCEPTZ I really appreciate you becos his the one that handle the furniture work( kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, and so on) thanks so much for ur sincerity

And for mufutau55 Just continue your good will on this section!!
And for all my clients on this forum I really appreciate your trust on me becos without You and Almighty God this project will not be a successful one!!

Thanks so much I really Appreciate!!

It hold on Sept 30th 2018

Congrats bro for this wonderful edifice, hardwork really pays, this will surely motivate most youths to learn a hardiwork, nothing like having a legitimate hardiwork, it's self fulfilling and comes with a peace of mind

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats bro. I look forward to this blessing someday

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2018
money121:
Am using this medium to say big thank you to Seun Osewa and the mod because nairaland forum still remain number 1 Selling point for My roofing business and have meet alot of different clients thru this forum have also learn lot of things thru this forum most expecially the properties section am so great ful!!

And for BrainCONCEPTZ I really appreciate you becos his the one that handle the furniture work( kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, and so on) thanks so much for ur sincerity

And for mufutau55 Just continue your good will on this section!!
And for all my clients on this forum I really appreciate your trust on me becos without You and Almighty God this project will not be a successful one!!

Thanks so much I really Appreciate!!

It hold on Sept 30th 2018

Let me call you Abu zaria, Governor so that u ll remember we all camped together at wanune benue state 2014 batch c. We rocked mami togeda u were very free and playful to. I hv many of our pics togeda both bayor, shina(poly), yinka amongs others.

Abu father i am hapi for u more grace man.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Pergrace: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by SimonMagau: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
tongue
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Enough6000(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats man
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Stoner069:

So he shouldn’t do house warming again ni. Oloriburuku
awon Ara ile egbogbo ni oloriburuku.back to sender
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by papadoculus(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Congrats op but Yoruba's say ti isu enibata,amafowo bojeni

Do you think its everyone you invited for your housewarming that is genuinely happy for you? This is africa o.everyone don't think alike.building a house and doing housewarming can actually annoy some people or spark envy without your knowledge.

In Nigeria or Africa people get unnecessarily envious for the most dumbest reasons like they're in some form of competition with you.it will surprise you that some of your guest will go and eat your food and then get home and be like at his age otiyakole meanwhile I'm still living in rented house. For some it might be the wife that can spark envy in them and be like oju otie.omo inu etikole,agbaya ara e losibe Iwo deti ra ordinary Land and before you know it he qill start over thinking and reading meaning to everything you unknowingly do and before you know it beef will start

Shebi you watch African magic yoruba and if you don't you read stuffs people say on nl.statement's like at his age he don't born,I never born,at his age he has so so millions of naira while I'm still job hunting
lol too much African magic phsyco

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by omoelerin1: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Stop all this flatters about niralanders. You no kuku invite us for house warming to come and eat. After the whole ceremony, you now showing us the stuff and praising us.

Anyway, show us the interior of the house, make we see how the inside looks like.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by money121(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Let me call you Abu zaria, Governor so that u ll remember we all camped together at wanune benue state 2014 batch c. We rocked mami togeda u were very free and playful to. I hv many of our pics togeda both bayor, shina(poly), yinka amongs others.

Abu father i am hapi for u more grace man.
OMG awon paddy Ni Ni benue re ooo thanks so much
The name is Abu Zamani the Governor!!!
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Peckygirl post=71742799][/quote]

It’s in his post. Roofing.
Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by KayB: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Barakallah fihi

1 Like

Re: See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) by amazemanuno: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
I just wanna celebrate with you for your progress...Its not easy; bros!
As God don bless you so; I know He must bless me too! That's for sure!
Forget all the haters... (for them, I beg; Press Ignore) and Remain Blessed! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You / Three-Storey Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.