Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! (685 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians / "Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
OtemAtum warned you....................................but you would never listen!!! They are not really priests!!! THEY ARE BUTTOCKS MASTERS!!!

FULL STORY:

The five Fortney sisters were all sexually abused by the same priest in the Harrisburg diocese in the 1980s.

And sometimes, they were abused in front of each other.

Earlier in September, four of the Fortney sisters were interviewed by CBS News, recounting the pain and details of their abuse.

Carolyn Fortney was younger than 2 years old when she was first sexually abused by the Rev. Augustine Giella, who served at St. John the Evangelist church in Swatara Township, Dauphin County. Patty said she was 13 when the abuse started. Lara was 10. Teresa was in first grade.

Ever since going public with their story, the Fortney sisters have worked to be advocates for other victims, and now they have taken their message to the the capitol.
They are working to have the Senate Bill 261 passed, according to reports from Pennlive.

The bill, which has moved to state Senate for final consideration would allow past victims of childhood sexual abuse to sue their abusers. State Rep. Mark Rozzi, himself a survivor of clergy sexual abuse, has an amendment to the bill that would create a two-year "window to justice," during which those survivors for whom the civil window has already closed could file a retroactive civil claim

The Fortney sisters believe that the retroactive measure would bring justice and healing to victims.
"I know for me that window is the most important thing," Lara Fortney-McKeever told PennLive. "It's not a gray area. It's a black or white area. Politicians are hiding behind arguments that it denies justice and they are just arguments. They shouldn't be deciding constitutionality. ... That's the job for the Supreme Court. That window will expose the pedophile at the top of the organization or anyone working at any church."

During their interview with CBS, the sisters recounted how Giella acted with them.

[/b]"He was constantly hugging me in front of them, kissing me in front of them, trying to put his tongue in your mouth. He needed to know my cup size.[b] I would continually remind myself, 'He's my priest. He's the mediator between God and man. This is okay,'" Patty Fortney-Julius said during the CBS News interview.

"I mean, even at our kitchen table things happened in front of my parents' face that they couldn't see," Lara Fortney McKeever said during the CBS News interview.

Giella groomed them for abuse. He was a "trusted family friend" who regularly had meals with the family.

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:......................................https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2018/09/30/five-sisters-sexually-abused-same-priest-harrisburg-diocese-take-their-case-legislature/1483846002/

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
its a pity! i don't even know what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Niflhiem it is right to horrified at these serious abuse cases and demand justice, but it is not right to generalise all priests because of the sins of a few
Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Dantedasz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
@Niflheim,

Please visit this thread for a compilation of atrocities committed by these perverted paedophile priests in videos.

https://www.nairaland.com/4699322/decades-sexual-abuse-catholic-church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Dantedasz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Bacteriologist(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2018
And we ask the same question over and over again.

Is God omnipresent? Was He in the room and watched all these happen? And he did nothing? Nothing at all?

If you were God would you help the hapless kids? Can we now say you're more morally upright than your God? Then, does he even exist at all?

Think people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2018
@Dantedasz,

Thanks for the link to the videos!!!

@Bacteriologist,

You asked some very important questions over there, e.g......................................."Is man more morally upright than god?"/"Was he in the room and watched all these happen?"
Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Bacteriologist(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Niflheim:
@Dantedasz,

Thanks for the link to the videos!!!

@Bacteriologist,

You asked some very important questions over there, e.g......................................."Is man more morally upright than god?"/"Was he in the room and watched all these happen?"

They are questions that don't even take more than two seconds to answer. But theists love delusion and denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2018
@Bacteriologist,

I know some other things that theists love!!! They say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Bacteriologist(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2018
Niflheim:
@Bacteriologist,

I know some other things that theists love!!! They say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Dantedasz(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Dantedasz(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWKHMJ5Vv9A

Do these guys even believe in the God they claim to worship or is it just a business venture to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
@Dantedasz,

It's all about the money!!!
Re: 5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! by Dantedasz(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Niflheim:
@Dantedasz,

It's all about the money!!!

Business centres. I totally agree.
The more spellbinding the miracles,the more customers. It's like show biz but underneath the glitter is sleaze and emptiness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor of Naked Truth, shares video of women twerking on Soulful Sunday / The Interpretation Of Being Shot With A Gun In A Dream. / "Nuns Were Used As Sex Slaves By Priests!!!"---the Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.