Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. (38891 Views)

Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by zombieTRACKER: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

Hate him or like him. Tinubu is what every region wishes to have, and the elite fighting him are just jealous of the followership and respect this man commands.

He has said it, he is a party man and the party has spoken. When Ambode was busy offending the party people, he thought that as a Governor, he could use money to clear his way for a second term.

He got that wrong. He forgot that in Yoruba-land, respect for elders comes before money. A true son/daughter of the yoruba land, will not accept anything from you after you insult them.

The United States is not Nigeria. If Sanwo-Olu was arrested for using fake dollars, it will be in the public domain(mugshot.com) there are no big men in the US,and your crimes cannot be hidden. So Ambode goofed by telling that lie,which was far be beneath his person.

It is these antics of Ambode this last one week that has angered true Lagosians(me inclusive) that we have vowed to make him irrelevant forever.

Tinubu is a thief
Say it like it is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Homeboiy: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lagos in trouble
let it continue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Annruby: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
abehg o who get tinubu contact
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
But oga ade, the GAC you chaired approved Sanwo-Olu and you said Ambode didn't follow your bluseprint/masterplan. Which one is this contradictory statement again? By the way, what is Ambode's offence? Except it's not the same Lagos I'm seeing with clean roads, new bridges and roads especially in the interiors.

Ambode has certainly been a better governor than you and Fashola combined! I've had so many friends and colleagues agree on that. Suddenly, everyone is mentioning trash, trash, lawma and psp everytime, just because like zombies they have to copy and repeat the views of those they believe own Lagos.

It will be nice if Tinubu decamps to PDP now and Lagos becomes a PDP state at least until the election in February next year. grin grin. They he can use state resources and state police commissioner to manipulate things in his favour... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Bizibi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hope the sycophants here won't crucify other godfathers in other states because their romance for the landlord of southwest is glaring......
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Gratisbuzz: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
can't wait for the final outcome
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Sunsegun: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jagaban of Africa have said it all, let those who have ears hear the words of Legend
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tifnubu, the godfather wrote the script for Ambode's downfall.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

Hate him or like him. Tinubu is what every region wishes to have, and the elite fighting him are just jealous of the followership and respect this man commands.

He has said it, he is a party man and the party has spoken. When Ambode was busy offending the party people, he thought that as a Governor, he could use money to clear his way for a second term.

He got that wrong. He forgot that in Yoruba-land, respect for elders comes before money. A true son/daughter of the yoruba land, will not accept anything from you after you insult them.

The United States is not Nigeria. If Sanwo-Olu was arrested for using fake dollars, it will be in the public domain(mugshot.com) there are no big men in the US,and your crimes cannot be hidden. So Ambode goofed by telling that lie,which was far be beneath his person.

It is these antics of Ambode this last one week that has angered true Lagosians(me inclusive) that we have vowed to make him irrelevant forever.

By the end of this week,Ambode will be irrelevant in Epe,and his disloyalty might not make another Epe man be a Governor for a long time,as you just cant trust these Epe people.
To many people you may have made sense in your assertion, but to me you just sounded like a gullible sycophant.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Simbrixton(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

By the end of this week,Ambode will be irrelevant in Epe,and his disloyalty might not make another Epe man be a Governor for a long time,as you just cant trust these Epe people.
that is how bigotry starts how is it an epe issue
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Bhol28: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
BAT the legend.Its indeed an insult.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Before wetin you go talk
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by amanikondo: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu the insatiable greedy rogue. how can the lagosians allow this evil man to hold them to ransom? the welfare of the common man means nothing to this old thief, i pity those hailing this man like their god

haha, you just described MUGABE. That is not Tinubu. PELE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by na2016: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Prior to this Ambode saga, I have been indifferent towards Tinubu and Nigeria politics in general.

This series has really taught me a lot.

Say what you want about Tinubu, he is a man of principle.
He stood for what he believed in even when it never favoured him and did not waiver.

Even when it was not attractive to be in the opposition, Tinubu was the only one there holding the fort and marking his time.

His people took note of all these and decided this man has their interest at heart. Which is why his word is almost synonymous to law.

I do not agree with his politics.

But I admire the way he worked from the bottom till here.

Yorubas, you guys should be proud
You have a leader.

Unlike that useless Akpabio that betrayed us.

You were making sense not until you made your last sentence. In your entire life can you or would you ever achieve what Akpabio has achieved?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by akdjr(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why cant PDP just produce a credible candidate to contest election rather than supporting a candidate of the opposition party?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by TundeHashim(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu the insatiable greedy rogue. how can the lagosians allow this evil man to hold them to ransom? the welfare of the common man means nothing to this old thief, i pity those hailing this man like their god

"Old Thief"? Lol. Lagos is progressing nevertheless!
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by OldBeer: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
na2016:

You were making sense not until you made your last sentence. In your entire life can you or would you ever achieve what Akpabio has achieved?
Are you from Akwa Ibom?
Lemme know before I answer you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by torino88(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
how can tinubu be more powerful than a sitting Governor? this beats my imagination o, i wish dat tinubu is from Kaduna let me see how he will humiliate elrufai or from Imo or even Anambra
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by biGwal(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

You've said it all oooooooo; Ambode bleeped up big time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Oluwagalaxy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Am viewing the end of Apc in Lagos state . We shall see who PDP candidate will be soonest
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abeg. . . . How many hours to go?

The Drug BAYRON has come out of hiding. wink
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Prior to this Ambode saga, I have been indifferent towards Tinubu and Nigeria politics in general.

This series has really taught me a lot.

Say what you want about Tinubu, he is a man of principle.
He stood for what he believed in even when it never favoured him and did not waiver.

Even when it was not attractive to be in the opposition, Tinubu was the only one there holding the fort and marking his time.

His people took note of all these and decided this man has their interest at heart. Which is why his word is almost synonymous to law.

I do not agree with his politics.
But I admire the way he worked from the bottom till here.

Yorubas, you guys should be proud
You have a leader.

Unlike that useless Akpabio that betrayed us.
Bro, Akpabio is not useless. I think iphe doesn't like to fight.

But seriously, Tinubu has really fought with all his might to be in this position.
He has been in opposition since 1999 till the merger in 2014. I don't think we have much people who weild this kind of power.

In this I think Tinubu doesn't have the power to decide who wins because if Ambode had played smartly, he would have been able to divide the caucus which would have given him a fighting chance.

Well, I don't have much to say, all I will do is watch as I'm not from that state or region.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by faaz24: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Racoon:
Well, you've already said you don't want Ambode.
Even his deputy has left him
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Only God could save Ambode in this big mess
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Haywhey: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
I saw this coming long time ago, where are the Nairaland self acclaimed political analyst?

For Express and consolidated door to door cargo delivery from Lagos to anywhere in the WORLD, Contact Tunde on 07063882193, Ola 08036112966 or visit our Office @ Suite 118 Nacho office complex, Muritala Mohammed International Airport (Cargo Wing) Lagos Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by InvertedHammer: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
/
Politics in Yoruba nation has always been a one man show. There is nothing sophisticated about it.

There was an era of Awolowo, then Adedibu and now Tinubu. All of them crude with foundations built on avarice. The last two championed politics of Amala and ewedu.

The question is: Who takes over when Tinubu dies?

/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

how did ambode offend the party.
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by homebase(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu and his cohort in south west governance have destroyed education in western region.

Have you noticed how south east and south south are outshining we yoruba in WAEC, NECO, JAMB and all
other education rankings of recent? No thanks to jagaban of south west.

Also take a look at the chunk of people voting in this APC primary elections, you will observe that they
are set of people Tinubu has successfully incapacitated their or children destinies in Lagos state in one way
or the other.

Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by Benekruku(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
gigabyte13:
Ambode wey don win for Isiewu north and south

Anything wey dem this flatron support go just fall like naira

People dey where them dey vote, awon Igbos dey vote their own inside 2by2 shop on social media................ penkelemesssssss

Am just praying they never get to support Buhari cos once they support him, he will lose in 2019
Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by OldBeer: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

Bro, Akpabio is not useless. I think iphe doesn't like to fight.

But seriously, Tinubu has really fought with all his might to be in this position.
He has been in opposition since 1999 till the merger in 2014. I don't think we have much people who weild this kind of power.

In this I think Tinubu doesn't have the power to decide who wins because if Ambode had played smartly, he would have been able to divide the caucus which would have given him a fighting chance.

Well, I don't have much to say, all I will do is watch as I'm not from that state or region.

I agree.
I used harsh words on Akpabio but it's my disappointment talking.

We were seeing him like a leader who will be our mouthpiece in the national circuit but he just threw all that away.

My state is now more divisive than ever.

I use Tinubu to console myself that there are still men of principle in this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. by thayora: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
Tinubu is a legend.

By the end of this week,Ambode will be irrelevant in Epe,and his disloyalty might not make another Epe man be a Gover.nor for a long time,as you just cant trust these Epe people.

shut up ...bunch of back stabbers and multi faced individuals.Tinubu should not worry what played out between awolowo and akintola awaits him .wild wild west is about happening if care is not taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.