Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? (3050 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by iice(f): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2010
Agibecky:

Women can keep secrets oh!

A girlfriend told a guy that she was pregnant for him and he married the girlfriend, but he discovered two decades later that she deceived him when the baby (a girl) was now 21 years old. He was enraged, but he did not let her know that he had found out the truth. He despoiled their "daughter" and told his wife. When she challenged him and wanted to raise hell over his abominable act, he now told her all he found out and she confessed that he was not the real father. The man left town. This happened in Surulere, Lagos. 

Well no matter how man likes to think he has progressed. He still remains an animal. And by man i mean humans. . .both genders.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by tpiah: 4:33am On Jul 12, 2010
A girlfriend told a guy that she was pregnant for him and he married the girlfriend, but he discovered two decades later that she deceived him when the baby (a girl) was now 21 years old. He was enraged, but he did not let her know that he had found out the truth. He despoiled their "daughter" and told his wife. When she challenged him and wanted to raise hell over his abominable act, he now told her all he found out and she confessed that he was not the real father. The man left town. This happened in Surulere, Lagos.

that man is a beast.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by oluagness(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2010
May be the guy is not the father of the child in question
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Katsumoto: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2010
iice:

Errhhh did you see my first post to this thread?

My 2nd post is in response to Missy B's comment.

Didn't see that; apologies.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
Katsumoto:

Didn't see that; apologies.

No problem. Don't mind me sef tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by adetoru(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
They have no business,getting married.Wonder what he else he'll say 2 months into marriage.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by underage(f): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
eloii:

yes you are right cos like parent like child. You child cannot live the character of his/her parent and live another character.
Thank  u my brother
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Rastamann: 2:20am On Jul 13, 2010
She knows herself better than I do.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by ricky01: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2010
see kettle dey call pot black, nor mine am jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook / Ladies Why Do You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.