Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries (37241 Views)

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial / Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by melanch(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
The wife of US President Donald Trump, Melania, on Tuesday arrived in Ghana on the first leg of her maiden, solo tour of Africa that has been billed as a chance to carve her own diplomatic path.

The US first lady stepped off an overnight flight from Andrews Airforce Base near Washington and onto a red carpet at Accra’s Kotoka International Airport.

She was met by her Ghanaian counterpart Rebecca Akufo-Addo and a group of local schoolchildren in yellow and brown uniforms waving the US stars and stripes and the Ghanaian flag.

It was learned that the former model was smiling and looked relaxed as she was entertained by a troupe of traditional drummers and dancers.

The first lady’s office has said the tour will be a “diplomatic and humanitarian visit” that will focus on her #BeBest campaign for “children and their well-being”.

It will also “showcase” the work of the US Agency for International Development, even at a time when her husband’s government is looking to slash US aid across the world.

In addition to Ghana, she is due to visit Malawi, Kenya and Egypt before returning to Washington early on October 7.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/melania-trump-arrives-in-ghana-to-visit-other-countries/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by dan900(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
looking good. when will she be in Nigeria o . so they can at least fix some roads before she arrives. grin

If you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by DBossNG(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cool!
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by rentAcock(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
The first African country Obama visited during his presidency was Ghana. Now Melania is visiting Ghana again. Makes me wonder why Nigeria is always shunned by the white house. Maybe our leadership stinks. But it's all good, I certainly don't want any trump cabinet or family members trooping into Nigeria. If she really cares about children, she will speak up against her husband's inhumane treatment of migrant children at the border.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Macmoni(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Y
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by inoki247: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
welcome to the Shitholee.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Yankee101: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is her first sincere smile I've seen. Africa heals the soul. But some of the occupants and colonials try to burn all the beauty down

4 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Respect55(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
The manner in which we Africans worship everything with white skin is appalling. She should get going already. We fail to realize that none of them can help us in any way unless there are benefits that they stand to gain.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Akadons1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
And she will be not be visiting the lifeless one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by itiswellandwell: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good one.
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Blackfire(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Avoiding the lifeless like the husband.

14 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by jaywise(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by abjisperson(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
I knw say she no go branch here.....oga don warn am not to meet any lifeless person

16 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Franzinni: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
They don't come to Nigeria....

Maybe they don't like 4th world countries

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
There is something special about Ghanaians. They always lead when top foreigners visit Africa although not all cases.

11 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Kaycee9242(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
I no wan see her here ooo

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
She's afraid to see the lifeless Buffon. So, Nigeria is not even in her itinerary at all. Ghana already Overtaking us in all things.

5 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by lakesider(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Which one is humanitarian again... Africans need to wake up...
An average Ghanaian is richer than an average us citizen... U need to leave naija and see it urself to know

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by KingsleyBuubba(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okpo trump
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by dermmy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
inoki247:
welcome to the Shitholee.

Lmao. U wicked o
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by lastempero: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oyoyo and a model what a contrast.
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yankee101:
This is her first sincere smile I've seen. Africa Kills the soul. But some of the occupants and colonials try to burn all the beauty down
fixed

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nevee: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mention me when she arrives Nigeria.
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Sirpaul(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
TRUMPET no follow come
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
SO THAT STORY FOR FRONTPAGE NA TRUE
Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm sure she was well warned
"I don't want to see you with the lif... lipsrsealed"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by 9jaAmerican: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
lakesider:
Which one is humanitarian again... Africans need to wake up...
An average Ghanaian is richer than an average us citizen... U need to leave naija and see it urself to know
What kinda shii did you just spew up there bruv?? ..average what!

4 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok. That's good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.