Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hot Jokes For You All - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hot Jokes For You All (6752 Views)

Jokes For The Week, let us hear urs / Short Jokes For U / Funny Nigerian Jokes for Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hot Jokes For You All by boym(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ayodipths:
i pray for Ladies that reading this post shall get pregnant by nextyear,...... if you abuse me,. you shall deliver twins,...... if you laugh it,.. it will be triplet, sha have it in mind that you will get pregnant by nextyear,. and sha don't forget to invite me to your namien ceremony
#BOYMARLY
Re: Hot Jokes For You All by boym(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ayodipths:
Lols I Can't Stop Laughing O cheesy
Me And My Dadd
Dadd: Ayomide
Me: ahah whats it nw
Dadd: Ayomide!!
Me: aah he won't let me enjoy the game now,
Dadd: Ayo ooo !!!
Me: Yes dadd, am here,
Dadd: where re you since ?, gboaaah *deep_slap*
Me: am am, inside, i mean i was inside, we we ouch,
Dadd: Idiot, garraout jur, go bring your report card for me.
Me: dadd you sey??
Dadd: :frown: where's your report card
Me: my my my report card, oooh my friend borrow it from me
Dadd: for whatt??
Me: ehm he said he wanted to use it to scared his parent,
Dadd: *faint mode*

can someone pls help me to wake him o......

#BOY MARLY

Re: Hot Jokes For You All by boym(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ayodipths:
Yoruba Parent

don't tell me you never do this before

Mum: take this #500 oja're, go to Ojaoba, go buy me, fishe, locus beans, maggie, tomatoes and pepper, be quick o, before your Dadd arrive from work..

Me: okay ma...

"i see one of my friend on field playing football, i join them, play together till dawn, i was like motidaran o(am dum)"

Me: mummy "call her with sob"

Mum: Ayo, you go play ball, o tunti lo gba ball abi, how many time i warn you not to play arround when i sent you on an erran..
oya come here, you go play ryt ?,

beat hell out of my body, forget you 're best player in 'ur street

be ryt back

@Pruden, LightQueen @sosa993
#BOYMARLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know All These Things , Congratulations You Are Officially Old / Funny Quotes By Pete Edochie / My Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.