Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate (21880 Views)

2023: Appeal Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike As Abia APC Guber Candidate / Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / Abia: Uche Ogah Loses As Ikechi Emenike Emerges APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by maestroferdi: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Failure Unlimited...
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by sirabu: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Even though we yoruba muslims don't know who he is. We hereby proclaim a very good ibo man and greater than Awolowo since he is a member of our APC. Allihamdulilah!

Lies ....identity theft. See this ipob idiots. Forming James Bond 007. Una leader they dance shaku shaku the Python way, up till now.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by gadada98: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by AmazingELixir: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2018

My dear Emenike you'll be remembered in the annal of history as the APC candidate that lost the 2019 gubernatorial election to Ikpeazu
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by ahamonyeka(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikology:
I trust Abia people to make the right choice.
you trust abia people to make the right choice and what stops them from making the right choice in last election that brought that clueless ikpeazu as governor.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by robby1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol this joker is leading a breakaway faction that doesn't have the the support of the NWC. The state party leadership has not conducted election and he's there decieving himself for cheap fame. How can you singlehandedly defeat everyone by such a wide margin including someone of the calibre of Uche Ogah. Learner.

The real election will happen soon will be confirmed by the real party stalwarts.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Dinho20(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Finally!

We bringing Abia to APC
BEHAVE
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by IbrahimDamola: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
sirabu:

Lies ....identity theft. See this ipob idiots. Forming James Bond 007. Una leader they dance shaku shaku the Python way, up till now.

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikology:
In Abia state politics, Chief Emenike is a nobody. Uche Ogar should have been a better candidate to slug it out with Ikpeazu of PDP. Uche Ogar is popular and can give a Ikpeazu a serious challenge. The presence of Emenike in APC ballot paper will be a woalkover for PDP except Alex otti gets his acts right.
Maybe, you're a stranger in Abia state. High Chief Ikechi Emenike is well known throughout the 17 LG in Abia state. He has grassroots supporters. Who's Ogar?
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by GavelSlam: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
AFONJACOW:
this one better not waste his money, because Abians hate APC more than Satan itself...

200 thousand Abians say otherwise.

Abia is APC and APC is Abia.

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by movetoca: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
I will support anybody but Ikpeazu. This is no longer about political party, it's about saving Abia state from imbec!Les like Ikpeazu and Orjis. Abians should never allow that ape Ikpeazu to return otherwise we are going to give them refugees camp in Rivers State. Look at all the neighbouring states and compare them with what is happening in Abia state. Umuahia the capital is a glorified village and Aba that's the commercial capital is a disaster. That thing you people call your governor is not qualified to be a village Chief. I pity Abians because Ikpeazu is too dull and wicked like his midget master T.A orji.IPOB should stop blaming Buhari for all their problems and vote out people like monkey Ikpeazu. I don talk my own finish.

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingsman66:
I weep for ikechi Emenike
why?
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chascop:
This one should just relax and not waste his money.
Uche Ogah would have rubbished his prestige if he had clinched the APC ticket
He stands a better chance than your Uche
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
AFONJACOW:
this one better not waste his money, because Abians hate APC more than Satan itself...
they will vote for his personality and not party
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
MummySilver:
He stands a better chance than your Uche
Understand my statement first
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
Ikechi Emenike. Compare and contrast the head shapes. By the way, What APC does not know, is that Abians won't vote anyone from APC except Uche Ogah.
be hiding under an unknown account to say rubbish about someone that will feed your whole generation
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by IbrahimDamola: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
excomarow:

Even if it mean by importing Igbohausa from all works of life to Abia....

Abia is going APC
APC is going Abia

Sai Odua Emirate!

Sai Sulu-gambari!

We must deal with the ibos by foisting pro-islamic Apc leaders on them. Insha Allahu!

We yoruba muslims agree with you my fellow yoruba muslim brother. Masha Allah!
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by positivelord: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
The SAD story is that APC will win Abia so easily,considering we have a good number of lunatics over there who will sit-at-home on that day...Abia is a goal...lol

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by gotnel: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is the beginning of good things in Abia State.
Nkechi Emenike is the next governor of Abia.
He is focus and experience.
God bless Abians.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:
I havent heard this man's name before, which of the holes he crawed out from.
Abia governorship contest is gonna be PDP VS APGA
Maybe, you're the one that just crept out from a hole for you not to have known High Chief Ikechi Emenike
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
AmazingELixir:

My dear Emenike you'll be remembered in the annal of history as the APC candidate that lost the 2019 gubernatorial election to Ikpeazu
Your prayers will not work. Watch out for 2019. Come 2019, High Chief Ikechi Emenike will be the governor of Abia state.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
robby1:
Lol this joker is leading a breakaway faction that doesn't have the the support of the NWC. The state party leadership has not conducted election and he's there decieving himself for cheap fame. How can you singlehandedly defeat everyone by such a wide margin including someone of the calibre of Uche Ogah. Learner.

The real election will happen soon will be confirmed by the real party stalwarts.
you must be the joker here
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by AmazingELixir: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
MummySilver:
Your prayers will not work. Watch out for 2019. Come 2019, High Chief Ikechi Emenike will be the governor of Abia state.

My dear brother it's not a prayer it is actually a prophesy grin
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by robby1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
MummySilver:
you must be the joker here

Please explain.
What makes you think Emenike commands such a huge respect in Abia APC when big stalwarts like Orji Kalu and Uche Ogah to mention a few are not on his side? Was anything I said above a lie? Which faction is the legitimate?

Abi dem don pay you to come yarn rubbish online?
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by MummySilver: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
gotnel:
This is the beginning of good things in Abia State.
Nkechi Emenike is the next governor of Abia.
He is focus and experience.
God bless Abians.
is Ikechi and not Nkechi
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Kzealz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mistake of their life... this drunkard is given to ticket to contest against ovi Uche Ogah wound have been better...lets see h
ow it goes
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by robby1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kzealz:
Mistake of their life... this drunkard is given to ticket to contest against ovi Uche Ogah wound have been better...lets see h
ow it goes

Don't mind the jokers my brother. They held election in their father's house. This is not the authorized APC election.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Adakings: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
This news is very fake
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Chukazu: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kamani8:

So because we've heard ikpeazu's name before, he should continue ba? Umuahia doesn't even look like where there's a governor.
Abia needs change my brother especially the so called capital city, umuahia

Until someone apprehends T.A Orji and company and do him a " firing squad" Abia will continue to suffer.

Ikpeazu is a fraud

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by credid(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikology:
In Abia state politics, Chief Emenike is a nobody. Uche Ogar should have been a better candidate to slug it out with Ikpeazu of PDP. Uche Ogar is popular and can give a Ikpeazu a serious challenge. The presence of Emenike in APC ballot paper will be a woalkover for PDP except Alex otti gets his acts right.

Sharrapp dia

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by able20(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
lastempero:
I have been waiting for this news, Uche ogar should Alex otti to slug it out with this tomboy governor.
Badluck dey follow Uche Ogar wella , ordinary APC primary he can't win,kindergarten politicians he is.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by fykes(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anybody apc produces in Abiathat is not UCHE OGAH, let them forget it.
I know that even pdp will be working to avoid Ogah getting the ticket. He is their biggest threat

Sanwo-Olu Virtually Joins LASU 24th Convocation / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51