Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day (46846 Views)

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US / Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by joshuaudom(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2018
she look cute
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Blackfire(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Which country is that
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by pyro62(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Are you one of the youths I talked about?

Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Rosay15(f): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2018
michlins:
a photo shoot like that isn't an impromptu
.. U self dey try oh, u look d picture till u notice say d girl no iron d cloth. grin
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Larryslim(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
michlins:
Nigerian girls. You applied make ups but couldn't iron your clothes. Where are your home manners
No light! grin
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Diso60090(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
You are on your own if you like fly buhari flag pole dancing �� na you know say October 1st na una birthday � me � nor know
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Phemi93(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2018
michlins:
Nigerian girls. You applied make ups but couldn't iron your clothes. Where are your home manners

Lol....she gotta see this.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Josh44s(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2018
G1STMORE:
Pretty lady dressed As A Nun in Nigerian colour reading bible to celebrate 58th independence day.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-dressed-nun-nigerian-colour-celebrate-58th-independence-day

It seems you don’t know the meaning of Pretty.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Phemi93(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Rosay15:
.. U self dey try oh, u look d picture till u notice say d girl no iron d cloth. grin

Lol.....seriously, he did. His comment made me scroll up to the pics again to take a second look.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by fiftynaira(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
michlins:

I see some level of artistic presentation there, she’s praying for the country which have no light( unironed clothes)

And the make there is to portray the “suffering and smiling nature” of Nigerians.

Make humble submissions

1 Like

Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Angelina996(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by AlphaStyles(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2018
aaaa they don come again oo first it was smoking nun now this one aaaa they don come again
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
itzprezy:
Her lips though..e go good for beejay
yes me brother... that lips enhh go good.. make I I insert my dick for her mouth..kai .e go sweet die and cum on her cheek
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Skmoda360(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
fasa2020:
Lovely, still better than this nudist . . .
you wanna say polio patient..I guess?
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Centcanada: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Whosoever that decide to follow ways of mimicking just to prove something special about the independent don't know the true meaning of it. Na look I still day look una.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by emperorblog(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2018
michlins:

Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by fortunechy(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2018
Only her makeup alone can paint the wall of Jericho...
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by olajigaolamide: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2018
She was meant to be a nun in her former life.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Omojolaray(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
michlins:
she dey expect the camera to iron am
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by MartinsD12(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
G1STMORE:
Pretty lady dressed As A Nun in Nigerian colour reading bible to celebrate 58th independence day.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-dressed-nun-nigerian-colour-celebrate-58th-independence-day
This is a no for me, people should respect religion, you have no right wearing a nun if you are not a reverend sister, monk or ordained either in the catholic or Anglican faith, it's unacceptable and disrespect to catholic and Anglican religion
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by kimacent(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Common iron she don't have light to iron her Nun wear.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by MrGerald(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
G1STMORE:

That rope supposed to be a rosary beads girl.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by nonix22(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
I bet she was in a hurry
michlins:
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by jesutakewe(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Photoshop disappointed her unironed clothes just like Amaka did to 2face.
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by naijajobx: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by michlins(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rosay15:
am made that way. The first thing I see when I look at something is the faults and errors
Re: Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day by Duru1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
fasa2020:
Lovely, still better than this nudist . . .

You have a test issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.