Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/18 (240 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/18 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/18 by dallyemmy: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, October 3, 2018) - Dangers of Bad Habits

1.I worship You my Father, because You are my Saviour, my deliverer, my shield, my buckler and the lifter up of my head.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your transformation agenda in my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, defilement and pollution, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, fill me to the brim by Your Holy Spirit, and let my words and actions be directed by Him alone, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, deliver me today, from every destructive and humiliating habit, that I have adopted over the years, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me never to conform to this world, but to renew my mind daily, in Your word, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every evil thought initiated by Satan, in my heart, be destroyed at the initiation stage, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me self control over the words that come out of my mouth; let them never bring shame and reproach to Your Holy name, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let my faith never fail, to the point that I will begin to take solace in hard drugs, alcohol, smoking and patronage of satanic powers and agents, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, empower Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to continually exhibit and do Your perfect Will, in all things, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Pvc, But It's Time To Pray / Why Different Types Of Christian And Believe / Spirit Meat: God Choose The People Of Your Vision - Galatians 2:6-8, Rom 9:1-4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.