Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her (61412 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by praizblog: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't you feel the least bit awkward posting this? I mean, you don't you feel any dip in your IQ when you copy, paste and blog this?
dont you think u need to do some findings before saying sometins ...if u don't know now u know...does this look like a copy and paste to u madam....smh ...am an entertainer ok...u saw the topic before u open it hypocrite...if u don't like it close d thread n move OK ...thanks for understanding
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by DaRuud(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Am thinking of 2 things , its either Davido was drunk when he slept with her or there is a John Terry playing her league in za oza room

QuickStandard:
tongue

Is she angry that her own daughter looks like her? 'Cos "I am not understanding o"

But I think the daughter is as ugly as her mum.

Please no one should quote me please, its just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Ishilove: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2018
praizblog:
dont you think u need to do some findings before saying sometins ...if u don't know now u know...does this look like a copy and paste to u madam....smh ...am an entertainer ok...u saw the topic before u open it hypocrite...if u don't like it close d thread n move OK ...thanks for understanding
You have confirmed that your IQ is as low as I feared it to be. Pele
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by praizblog: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Ishilove:

You have confirmed that your IQ is as low as I feared it to be. Pele
lol....my time is very precious...I can't waste it on u...u don't even deserve it..ire oo
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by Awoo88: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She no resemble Davido.

Na only woman dey sabi who give her belle.

Make Davido go do DNA test for that girl.
The no resemble devido? You blind abi na just jealousy dey kill you
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
neonly:

D kind of panelbeating u need right now

Chau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.