₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,115,388 members, 4,580,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 November 2018 at 06:21 AM

Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) (16434 Views)

Job Vacancies At Society For Family Health (SFH) / Society For Family Health (SFH) Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by latestupdate: 5:26pm On Oct 02
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.

We require competent candidates to fill the following positions below:

1.) Peer Educator - Kano

SLOT: 27 Openings

Click Here To View Details

2.) Peer Educator - Lagos

3.) Peer Educator - Kaduna

4.) Nursing Associate

5.) Monitoring & Evaluation Officer - Kano

6.) Monitoring & Evaluation Officer - Kaduna

7.) Monitoring & Evaluation Officer - Lagos

8.) Asset Management Officer

Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: Recruitment@sfhnigeria.org

Note

Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
Please note that the subject of your email application should be the "Application Code" of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and tasks are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Note- Read The Job Details And Apply Only If You're Qualified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by swizzdre(m): 11:29am On Oct 03
Ok.. Abeg you get any strong connect for me?
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by nabegibeg: 11:29am On Oct 03
latestupdate:
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.

1.) Peer Educator - Kano

4.) Nursing Associate

Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: Recruitment@sfhnigeria.org

Note

Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
Please note that the subject of your email application should be the "Application Code" of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and tasks are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

You guys must apply oooo
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by MartinsD12(m): 11:32am On Oct 03
latestupdate:

1.) Peer Educator - Kano

4.) Nursing Associate

Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.

Note

Requirements too much
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by AccWizards: 11:32am On Oct 03
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by MVLOX(m): 11:33am On Oct 03
nabegibeg:

You guys must apply oooo
na by force?
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by nabegibeg: 11:37am On Oct 03
MVLOX:

na by force?

Yes ooo

you must apply
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Princedapace(m): 11:41am On Oct 03
brightisodje:
yahoo is my work I don't need this corporate slaves work anymore I'm self employed here thank you Bleep d government and there work

I like that..

Only those who do stuff that are not seen by majority as good that actually make it big time..

Be it in the legit or illegal hustle..
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Princedapace(m): 11:42am On Oct 03
Check out my profile and read my thread on how I work and make money online as a freelancer.

If u are interested in learning, hit me up.
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by MVLOX(m): 11:52am On Oct 03
nabegibeg:

Yes ooo
you must apply
lol i hear u.... Anyway i dey my work place comma force me
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by CeceNene(f): 11:57am On Oct 03
latestupdate:

1.) Peer Educator - Kano

4.) Nursing Associate

Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.

Note

Too many requirements sha!!!
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by nabegibeg: 11:59am On Oct 03
MVLOX:

lol i hear u.... Anyway i dey my work place comma force me

so you wan tell us say you get work abi grin grin
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by timsucess: 12:05pm On Oct 03
Princedapace:
Check out my profile and read my thread on how I work and make money online as a freelancer.

am interested
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by timsucess: 12:06pm On Oct 03
Princedapace:

Bro am interested
please help me
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Eserise1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03
Princedapace:

Im instrested
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Neyoor(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03

My problem with this type of job is that the requirements are just always too much.

Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by MVLOX(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03
nabegibeg:

so you wan tell us say you get work abi grin grin
dont we all, the issue is that we re all lookin 4 a beta one

1 Like

Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Princedapace(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03
Eserise1:

Im instrested

Check out my thread to see how to reach me or send me a message request via nairaland..
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Princedapace(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03
timsucess:

Bro am interested
please help me

Contact me via nairaland or drop ur contact or check my profile and read my thread on freelancing to see how to contact me..
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by vacettetommy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03
brightisodje:
yahoo is my work I don't need this corporate slaves work anymore I'm self employed here thank you Bleep d government and there work
Bro I need your active mail address or WhatsApp contact, we have to talk
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by timsucess: 2:55pm On Oct 03
Princedapace:

Contact me via nairaland or drop ur contact or check my profile and read my thread on freelancing to see how to contact me..
here is my contact
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by yassjib: 5:53pm On Oct 03
OK
Re: Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (86 Openings) by Kennedy767(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03
nice

(1) (Reply)

Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing? / N-power Speaks On Beneficiaries Absorption Into Nigeria Civil Service / Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.