Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? (829 Views)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? / Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by pol23: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
The few law makers that has turned their Back on Ambode might have little to no problem as they don't work directly under him....But what will be the Fate of the Deputy Governor and those commisioners...
Will Tinubu be able to save them from being stripped or sidelined?
Who else learnt a few lesson from this APC primary?
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by Votewisely2019: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Maybe they will all work together to take ambode off the elm of affairs
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode has no power to sack the Deputy Governor. Only house of assembly can sack deputy governor through impeachment.

Ambode can sack the commisioner anytime and anyday he deem fit.
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by Shukuakukobambi: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
pol23:
The few law makers that has turned their Back on Ambode might have little to no problem as they don't work directly under him....But what will be the Fate of the Deputy Governor and those commisioners...
Will Tinubu be able to save them from being stripped or sidelined?
Who else learnt a few lesson from this APC primary?

Which kind question be dis? Did Eze Madumere not resume after a court quashed his impeachment?

Alausa Secretariat na Ambode family property? Why won't they resume?
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by Ciscogod(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
The running MAte Sanwo olu is still present in Ambode Govt
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by maraokendoro(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
A capital YES !!!
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by Gboy101: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
the deputy thought abode would lost today so he tried to save his political career.
Re: Will Lagos State Deputy Gov And Other Commissioners Resumed To Office Tomorrow? by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
If I were Ambode I won't even have time to know wether they came to work or not, I will focus on securing the the flag bearer first, then if I succeed I shouldn't be the one to tell them that they're gonners.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Apc's Adams Oshiomhole's Wife, Iara Oshiomhole? / Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency / Nnamdi Kanu Is Inconsequential, A Rabble-rouser –nwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.